Question For Those Who Got 6+ Cases Online... How Long Did It Take To Ship?

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Hey all,

As I hear more and more about wait times for cases that I am interested in, I am thinking I might use the Speigen as a temporary one.

For those who pre-ordered the cheaper cases as a temp fix, how long did it take you to receive from time of purchase?

Thanks

mattrock2003

Aug 30, 2012
Visit site
I bought my spigen case from Amazon Saturday night (the 13th). It finally shipped Wednesday. It's being sent by UPS Mail Innovations. I tracked it tonight and it said it was still being processed in California with an estimated delivery date of September 24. Amazon says 23. Really hope I don't drop this thing in the next 4 days!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I also bought a pair of Spigen cases. One of them shipped immediately and is due here on Monday. The other doesn't ship until October.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

murtzjaffer

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Thanks... I am thinking a cheaper temporary fill in until Otterbox and Lifeproof are ready.

Anyone have recommendations for something cheap that will get here quickly and that I only need to use for like a week?

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Yeah. The won't charge my card until it ships.

They actually charged my card on the day of purchase and it was marked as pending, then it disappeared two days later,thought it was weird but I assumed it was because of it not shipping for a while.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
They actually charged my card on the day of purchase and it was marked as pending, then it disappeared two days later,thought it was weird but I assumed it was because of it not shipping for a while.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

Mine was pending as well. As of today it is not. I emailed them with my order number to check the status since I didn't create an account with them.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Mine was pending as well. As of today it is not. I emailed them with my order number to check the status since I didn't create an account with them.

Oh ok, I have two tempered glass screen protectors on order as well that did the same thing, bought everything through amazon

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I ordered one on pre-order night and it arrived Monday. Monday I ordered another and it arrived Wednesday. I ended up looking the first one more, but both are quite capable. My gf has a Defender on her 5 (too bulky) and I had an Incipio Dual Pro on my 5S (stretched out).

The Slim Fit is my preferred one since it has a TPU inner shell and a polycarbonate outer shell. The Neo Hybrid has a TPU inner shell and a metal bumper around the edge. I think the Slim Fit provides greater protection, but the Neo Hybrid is slimmer. Both raise the screen so the phone doesn't eat on its screen when face down.

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I ordered my case last week and am still waiting on it. It shipped Monday, but I still don't have any information on it.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods