Anyone returning the 6+ for the 6?

MKA1983

Sep 19, 2014
Visit site
I haven't gotten mine yet, but I looked at the display models and I feel like coming from the 5s that the 6 just isn't enough of a significant change for me. Although I know it will take getting used to, I have no intention of switching to the 6. I can type so much easier. Even one handed!

Highrisedrifter

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I went into my local Apple Store today to have a quick look at the 6+ and compare it to my 6 and whilst I was there, two separate customers came in and exchanged their 6+ for a 6.

Personally, I was sure I got the right device and after playing with the 6+, I'm doubly sure I got the right device.

Blackcash

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I'm contemplating it. This sucker is big. I like the screen, but it isn't fitting in my pocket like I had hoped. If I don't get used to it before the 14 day return period, I'll trade it for the 4.7".

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
I spent a solid hour playing with the plus and maybe a few min with the regular 6. I don't even own one yet and there is no comparison for me. The screen is beautiful, the size really is not too bad (I do have larger hands) and it dwarfs the regular 6. Most of the people in the store were messing with the 6+ and the 6 was not getting much love.

finn5975

Banned
Sep 13, 2012
Visit site
Picked up both the 6 and 6+. 6+ is awesome but too large for me to use my phone the way I prefer so yeah, I returned the 6+ and kept the 6.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Picked up both the 6 and 6+. 6+ is awesome but too large for me to use my phone the way I prefer so yeah, I returned the 6+ and kept the 6.

Funny I was actually looking to hear from you, I just put my 6 plus on eBay, it's just wasn't gonna work, great screen and extra features but the trade off didn't really justify.
If I don't sell it I'll just return it.

madgalaxy

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Any new device I get I have to use for a solid week before I make a determination if I will keep. 1 day is not a proper shake down (at least for me). I had a Note 3 and One+ One so I am used to the size. Lovin' the 6+, the One+ may go on Swappa - don't need two 5.5 inch devices.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
Any new device I get I have to use for a solid week before I make a determination if I will keep. 1 day is not a proper shake down (at least for me). I had a Note 3 and One+ One so I am used to the size. Lovin' the 6+, the One+ may go on Swappa - don't need two 5.5 inch devices.
I hear ya... that was my plan originally, but my experience with this device was getting worse and worse by the hour... so at this point I think I'm ready to switch it

Dev from tipb

Jul 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm considering it. I have used my last three phones (5, 4, 3G) one-handed, and the 6+ is too big for me to use it that way. I'm going to give it a week to see how I like it after I adjust my habits, because I love the screen.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
If I return the phone to Apple, does anybody know how long it takes AT&T to show my contract elegibility in order to get the 6 ???

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I don't plan on returning it but I haven't tried it in business clothes yet like I have to wear to work. That will be the test.

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I'm considering it. I have used my last three phones (5, 4, 3G) one-handed, and the 6+ is too big for me to use it that way. I'm going to give it a week to see how I like it after I adjust my habits, because I love the screen.

I went 4 -> 4S -> 5S -> 6+. Thankfully, all work great one handed for me. The only time I "stretch" is if I am to tap the time at the top to force a scroll to the top AND I was holding the phone at the bottom instead of the middle (I have found I am randomly holding it either way). I still have my 5S (have until October to turn it in for $300) and could totally do with a 6. That said, every time I have read web articles (often) or watched videos, I have been very happy having the 6+.

CycloneFW

Oct 1, 2010
Visit site
I don't plan on returning it but I haven't tried it in business clothes yet like I have to wear to work. That will be the test.

Thankfully, it's fit just fine in my dress shirt pockets and pants pockets.

Yesterday I had it in my front and back pocket of my jeans with no problem.

Vapor86

Jun 23, 2012
Visit site
What do you and anyone else plan on doing about returning it? I sold my 5s and I doubt they will have the 128gb black 6 in stock in 2 weeks?

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
What do you and anyone else plan on doing about returning it? I sold my 5s and I doubt they will have the 128gb black 6 in stock in 2 weeks?
I actually put it on eBay this morning, I'm not going crazy with the price though, it it doesn't sell in a few days I'll just return it

jaymojones

Mar 20, 2009
Visit site
Not at all! Loving it! Now, after getting a chance to see the Space Gray today at the Apple Store, I may have to return it to exchange it for that

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nijolcreative