I'll admit that OIS and the better battery life were the main reasons I went with the Plus, but after having the Plus for 2 weeks now, I'm not sure I would exchange it if the 6 came with those features. I'm loving the screen. It's easier for me to read most things (darn you old age), and I'm not really having an issue with the size of the device. While one handed usage is not really an option with the plus (although I have done it in a limited fashion), I think using the plus with 2 hands and the larger screen size is really working well for me. I really like this phone.
    If I was really being honest, I would prefer that the plus were a little bit bigger. I could have gone for a 6 inch screen. I remember looking at the Lumia 1520 and salivating over the screen.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.
    10-03-2014 04:29 AM
    I don't think Apple hit the sweet spot here ... At all ....

They needed a 5 or 5.2 inch screen ...
    4.7 isn't a big move from the 5s and 5.5 is bulky and hard to grip...

In the end I think you feel like you're losing something with the 6.

The Plus is just a gorgeous screen and has a never ending battery ...

I keep telling myself you can't keep this phone it s too big it's too bulky etc and yet I can't put it down ...

I'm gonna need more than 2 weeks ...
    I think Apple wanted to give people time to adjust to using a larger phone and that's why they went with 4.7 inches. I'm betting the iPhone 7 will be 5 inches.

On another note, I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this 6 Plus. Apple gave me everything I wanted in this phone...128GB of storage, a beautiful 5.5 inch 1080p display and great battery life. I'm a very happy camper and wouldn't think of returning it for a 6.
    BLu likes this.
    10-03-2014 06:19 PM
    I think Apple wanted to give people time to adjust to using a larger phone and that's why they went with 4.7 inches. I'm betting the iPhone 7 will be 5 inches.

On another note, I'm absolutely IN LOVE with this 6 Plus. Apple gave me everything I wanted in this phone...128GB of storage, a beautiful 5.5 inch 1080p display and great battery life. I'm a very happy camper and wouldn't think of returning it for a 6.
    I think the 4.7 inch iPhone is the perfect in between. I don't think
    that we are going to see any more bump in screen sizes from Apple.
    They have a 4, 4.7, 5.5, 7.9, 9.7, and soon to be a 12 inch plus device
    between the iPhone and iPad lines. There really isn't any room
    for them to go up in screen sizes without cannibalizing one of their
    other products.

10-05-2014 06:31 AM
    When you start using the 6+ it's almost impossible to go back to anything smaller. I can't imagine getting a smaller iPhone again
    10-05-2014 06:34 AM
    When you start using the 6+ it's almost impossible to go back to anything smaller. I can't imagine getting a smaller iPhone again
    I'm looking forward to my 6 plus. But I can see the attraction to the
    smaller iPhones. While I wait, I'm still using my 5S and even though
    I crave the bigger sized iPhone 6 plus, I like the smaller form factor
    for some things. Most notably the one handed operation which is
    awesome when you are using a third party gesture typing keyboard.
    And when I'm holding it when doing just about anything; jogging,
    in my pocket, or just sitting in my cupholder when in the car. The
    smaller size is ideal in these situations. But again, I can't wait for
    my plus.

10-05-2014 06:39 AM
    IDK, have the iPhone 6 and am very happy with it. Looked at the 6+ and even thou its a nice device, wasn't for me.
    10-05-2014 06:43 AM
    I'm looking forward to my 6 plus. But I can see the attraction to the
    smaller iPhones. While I wait, I'm still using my 5S and even though
    I crave the bigger sized iPhone 6 plus, I like the smaller form factor
    for some things. Most notably the one handed operation which is
    awesome when you are using a third party gesture typing keyboard.
    And when I'm holding it when doing just about anything; jogging,
    in my pocket, or just sitting in my cupholder when in the car. The
    smaller size is ideal in these situations. But again, I can't wait for
    my plus.

You got a valid point. I can type with one hand with my 6+ using Swype but no where near how easy it was with the 5S. I kinda of miss it.... But not really. Well, it does get annoying when I'm in bed or lying down it's impossible to young with this phone, it's taught me too use differently. Way differently!
    10-05-2014 06:46 AM
    IDK, have the iPhone 6 and am very happy with it. Looked at the 6+ and even thou its a nice device, wasn't for me.
    Fair enough, every body is different
    10-05-2014 06:48 AM
    You got a valid point. I can type with one hand with my 6+ using Swype but no where near how easy it was with the 5S. I kinda of miss it.... But not really. Well, it does get annoying when I'm in bed or lying down it's impossible to young with this phone, it's taught me too use differently. Way differently!
    What makes me salivate over the 6 plus is the fact the screen is bigger and it has a higher resolution. Watching 1080p videos on my phone is going to be awesome. I have been waiting for this because I have always believed that videos on the iPhone have always looked better than on other devices, but the sub 720p was a bit of a downer. Now I will have full HD!

10-05-2014 06:52 AM
    I started with the iPhone 6 but returned it due to reception issues (vzw) and random crashes that required a reboot to turn back on. Since the return, I upgraded to the 6+ 64gb. Yes it is tremendous but I can never go back to the 4.7". I love the screen real estate.
    10-05-2014 01:53 PM
    I have both and about to give my wife the 6. While the 6 is a tad more comfortable in the hand for me. I am very used to the onus now and can't see myself going back. With the Apple leather case on it, it just feels so amazing in my hand. I love it!
    10-05-2014 01:59 PM
    I have both and about to give my wife the 6. While the 6 is a tad more comfortable in the hand for me. I am very used to the onus now and can't see myself going back. With the Apple leather case on it, it just feels so amazing in my hand. I love it!
    I think I will get the leather case, I keep hearing very good things about it.
    10-06-2014 04:13 PM
    I think I will get the leather case, I keep hearing very good things about it.
    Me too. And this is going to sound weird but I am very particular about the first case that I put on my brand new phone. Even though I know that I will be switching cases soon and often, the very first case to go on my phone is a special event. And I'm thinking that the only case that will fit the bill will be the Apple leather case. It's kind of like buying the take home outfit for your new child.

10-07-2014 03:04 AM
    Not a chance...lol
    10-07-2014 05:23 PM
    Absolutely not. I like the big screen. Also, I feel like I'm in kind of a special club since nobody I know had one lol.
    10-07-2014 06:25 PM
    the iPhone 6 plus is sick the screen is ridiculous, BUT I am serious contemplating taking this thing back. I'm having a hard time using this thing in my normal fashion. I can't decide if I'm just not use to the size or if the size is just not a feasible size to use. I have a incipio feather case and find the phone much harder to use with even a minimal case. The phone is a lot easier to use for me with no case but it still poses its problems for me. FYI I'm a big guy with big hands and still feel this way. Has anyone downgraded who felt like this? and your thoughts?
    10-07-2014 06:52 PM
    I started with the iPhone 6 but returned it due to reception issues (vzw) and random crashes that required a reboot to turn back on. Since the return, I upgraded to the 6+ 64gb. Yes it is tremendous but I can never go back to the 4.7". I love the screen real estate.
    How long did it take to get the plus?? I'm thinking of exchanging my 6 for the plus.
    10-09-2014 05:05 PM
    No way I just came from android Samsung galaxy note 3 to the iPhone 6+ so the sizes no difference to me I am loving my phone since having it this Wednesday!
    10-10-2014 11:13 AM
    I got the 6 two weeks ago and there are times that it seems like it a lot larger than the 5s and other times I think gee this doesn't feel that much bigger. I stopped into the Apple store today now that I had some time with the 6 and to compare the two. The Apple rep says can I help you I tell her just looking for the Plus, I might want to order one thinking it will be on back order for a couple of weeks. She says let me look. I see a funny look on her face and she goes to another rep and they look at the screen. She comes back and says we got one 64 gig space grey ATT in a minute ago. I give her my card and 5 minutes later I am walking out with the 6Plus. I know it will take a little while to get used to it like the 6.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    10-10-2014 03:15 PM
    I was on the fence about my 6+ the first week or so but now I'm loving it. It doesn't feel as uncomfortable as I thought it would & even though my hands aren't huge, I can still type one handed (found the sweet spot). The screen is amazing & two handed operation is extremely comfortable. I still think it's awkward to make calls so I make it a point to use my BT headset. I'm very happy with my decision
    taz323 likes this.
    10-10-2014 03:44 PM
    I'm using the Kavaj Tokyo which is leather for the 6 plus. IMO it's much nicer than the apple case and is very light and adds hardly any bulk (cheaper too). I too have had thoughts about the size possibly being too big but after adding this case it's some what grippy and I'm getting used to it. I would really miss the battery life and screen on this monster.
    11-10-2014 04:49 PM
171 ... 567