The i6p has to be an informed decision. If you a person who walks around with flip flops, coffee in one hand, and phone in the other. Then its not the right choice. I use my phone sparingly, when I have time to spare, need to research, or kill time. I also bought it to replace my iPad. All I do on my iPad is surf the web, play games, watch videos, or check email. My i6p removes the need for an iPad. It simplifies my world a bit and I need that. I am even thinking that I can get rid of my macbook and just have a family desktop. Some of the features on the i6p that I need over the 6 are battery life(a very big thing for me), best camera system available on a ois device, the screen size of course. I would rather have a i5s than a i6. I just don't think that there is enough difference to warrant the cost. That just me and everyone is different/entitiled to their opinion.
    GCMS and LVMHgirl like this.
    09-23-2014 03:42 PM
    I never thought I'd want a phone this size, but I'm loving it so far. Still adjusting to the size, of course but I've found that I can even type one handed for the most part by resting my fingers on the back rather than curling them around the far side. And two handed typing is much quicker and I mistype less frequently because the larger keys are easier to hit properly.
    My thoughts exactly!!!! Big phones have never been my thing but after using it Friday through today...I'm getting use to it & dare I say it...it kinda feels normal
    09-23-2014 03:58 PM
    I'm at 5 hours 45 minutes usage and 9 hours and 36 minutes standby time. Still have 40% battery left. I'd say that's significantly better
    Agreed!!! The battery has been great.

09-23-2014 04:03 PM
    I have fairly small hands and I'm keeping my 6+. I moved from S4 to 6+ and it feels big. 4 days of use and im loving it more and now s4 seems small in usage. As everyone said it might be preference of screensize but i bet the more you use the more you love 6+.
    09-23-2014 04:05 PM
    Agree everyone wants the 6+ after bashing samsung and other android "phablets" for how they look when being used and making calls.
    Oh I'd never hold this thing up to my ear LOL & I feel crazy using it on public. I had to use it to pay for my Starbucks & I was rather embarrassed for bringing out this HUGE thing but I guess the embarrassment will die once I'm use to all the stares
    09-23-2014 04:15 PM
    Agreed!!! The battery has been great.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/24/paba3e6a.jpg
    That is good to hear. I am interested in seeing how great the battery is going to be.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-23-2014 04:15 PM
    Oh I'd never hold this thing up to my ear LOL & I feel crazy using it on public. I had to use it to pay for my Starbucks & I was rather embarrassed for bringing out this HUGE thing but I guess the embarrassment will die once I'm use to all the stares
    I'm not embarrassed at all. I like all the stares because most of them ask me if its the new Note. I casually reply that it's an iPhone and then I hear the "how cool, I didn't know". Makes me smile.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-23-2014 04:54 PM
    I'm not embarrassed at all. I like all the stares because most of them ask me if its the new Note. I casually reply that it's an iPhone and then I hear the "how cool, I didn't know". Makes me smile.

Sent from my Sensationally Silver 16 GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    I have to get use to it. It damn near covers the entire side of my face
    09-23-2014 08:04 PM
    I was at the Apple Store thinking about trading my 6 plus for a 6. After playing with the 6 I decided to stay with the 6 plus. It's a big device and take some getting use to, but, it's such a pleasure typing on it!
    crankerchick likes this.
    09-23-2014 08:54 PM
    You will used to the size. I had the note 3 nd now the G3 and the size Is a non issue. I'm looking forward yo getting my 128 gb space Gray but mine is not scheduled to ship until 10/31. Now to wait and talk with you fine folks and live through you lol.
    Nellybelly333 likes this.
    09-23-2014 08:59 PM
    I was at the Apple Store thinking about trading my 6 plus for a 6. After playing with the 6 I decided to stay with the 6 plus. It's a big device and take some getting use to, but, it's such a pleasure typing on it!
    I love big smartphones. The screen is mesmerizing.

Sent from my iPad Air. Best tablet on the planet.
    bas.o likes this.
    09-23-2014 11:27 PM
    Well I'm doing the opposite and returning my 6 for the 6+ (coming tomorrow).

Coming from a LG G3* and all of the Notes (2,2) the iPhone 6 actually feels/looks dinky....should've made it 5" at least.

I was truly disappointed learning the 6 plus was SO TALL and casually going into Best Buy on the 19th and discovering they had the 6 in stock I decided try it out...why not. I AM REALLY liking IOS 8 / iPhone 6 combo but am surprised that my favorite app...Evernote...doesn't directly support script notes...always thought apps were better on ios...guess not. Plus what's up with all the super dinky random fonts ? Some are large (based on my settings) but others still appear super small...where's the consistency?

But I like the IOS notification stuff and how quick the camera takes photos...but just need to get to a larger screen.
    The iPhone 6 actually feels and looks small...sometimes I think I'm holding the iPhone 5s (I keep comparing it to my wife's iPhone to make sure the iPhone 6 IS larger..ha).

Physically the iPhone 6 is a nice size for carrying but I could care less about one hand typing since I've grown accustomed to using 2 hands for the most part.

Just wish the iPhone plus was a bit shorter but I believe I'll get used to it...if not...iphone's certainly hold their value (disregarding bending issues HA..doesn't worry me the least).

So, tomorrow I'll be a 6+ guy and have enjoyed reading everyone's real life experience with the Plus..convinced me it's the phone for me (for now a least)!

*G3 (I had issues with how hot it got, poor battery life...slow auto brightness to adjust, poor outside visability).
    09-25-2014 06:49 PM
    I bought a 6 on launch weekend, and returned it for a 6+ yesterday.

I absolutely love the +. It takes some getting used to, though.
    09-25-2014 07:41 PM
    I returned my 6+ for a regular 6 last Sunday because my 6+ was only a 16 GB and I had nearly maxed out the storage within that short time frame. I have a 6 with 64 GB but if my apple store ever gets any more pluses in this weekend or by the end of the week this coming week, I will switch again to the plus. If not, I am happy with the 6 honestly.
    09-25-2014 08:24 PM
    I returned my 6+ for a regular 6 last Sunday because my 6+ was only a 16 GB and I had nearly maxed out the storage within that short time frame. I have a 6 with 64 GB but if my apple store ever gets any more pluses in this weekend or by the end of the week this coming week, I will switch again to the plus. If not, I am happy with the 6 honestly.
    So you prefer the plus ? Is it that 6 is kinda like the 5S?
    09-25-2014 08:42 PM
    I do like the Plus bigger screen and better battery life but for the most part the regular 6 and the Plus are the same phone minus the screen size and battery life difference. I am liking the regular 6 and if I have to be stuck with it for the next two years until the iPhone 7 hits, I would totally be fine with that as its a awesome device. However, I do favor the Plus bigger screen so if I do get the chance to switch before my two week return period is up, I will switch to a 64 GB iPhone 6 plus. If not, I will just keep the regular 6 that I have.
    09-25-2014 08:47 PM
    I think I have decided that due to how wide the phone is, I am going to go and swap my 6 Plus for the 64GB 6...it has been such a hard decision, and I am honestly still on the fence about it. No the whole "bending" thing has not been a part of my decision making, but texting on it has been not as easy and lots of typos. I do not want to get a 3rd party keyboard for it either, as I think the stock one does fine, sorta (ever since iOS8 the keyboard does not auto correct as much as before and i get more typos).

I was just wondering if anyone else swapped out, and if you did...do you regret it? I'd like to hear some opinions before I go in the next few days.
    ClickClack likes this.
    09-27-2014 02:11 PM
    I think I have decided that due to how wide the phone is, I am going to go and swap my 6 Plus for the 64GB 6...it has been such a hard decision, and I am honestly still on the fence about it. No the whole "bending" thing has not been a part of my decision making, but texting on it has been not as easy and lots of typos. I do not want to get a 3rd party keyboard for it either, as I think the stock one does fine, sorta (ever since iOS8 the keyboard does not auto correct as much as before and i get more typos).

I was just wondering if anyone else swapped out, and if you did...do you regret it? I'd like to hear some opinions before I go in the next few days.
    I did just that, sold my 64gb plus and got the 6 and I don't regret it at all, I guess it all depends how much weight you give the 6 plus features over the smaller 6. I personally came to the conclusion that one hand handling was way more important than screen size, battery, camera improvements, etc. but again, it might be different for you. I Love the size of my 6
    ben182tx likes this.
    09-27-2014 05:19 PM
    I just returned my 6+ for a 6. I miss the big screen, but I'm too much in the habit of doing things one-handed. I have a full-size iPad, so it's not like I needed to have something close to a tablet. And now children don't cry and run away when they see the phone I'm using.
    09-30-2014 10:18 AM
    I keep thinking I a 6 would be a better fit for me, but when I use my Plus I love it. People ask how I like it and my reply is "hate carrying it, but love using it". I just took my case off and find the plus seems much more manageable naked. Not sure I'll keep it that way. But for now I think I'm sticking with the Plus. It's awesome to type on and the battery life has been pretty good.
    tekjunkie28 likes this.
    09-30-2014 06:28 PM
    Finally got into an Apple Store today just to get a hands on. The 6+ is beautiful & enticing but I don't know how comfortable I could be using it every day. Perhaps if I worked in an office & had a suit jacket pocket to put the phone in I could see that.... But my job isn't that boring to warrant a gigantic distraction device.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-30-2014 09:09 PM
    I plan on exchanging for the regular 6, if I can get a damn chance since its so limited. I have till October 9th under the 14day return policy to land a 6. I just want a phone that I can just hold. i like one handed usage. My friend has the 6 and I couldn't tell the difference with screen quality, nor camera. I'll miss the battery time usage on the 6+ though. Hey I'm talking like its guaranteed! If I dont land a 6 before my 14 day return is up then I guess I have no option but to learn to adjust and get over it.
    09-30-2014 09:50 PM
    I'm surprised so many people are swapping for the regular 6! I'm coming from the 5 having come from the 4, and I'm loving the larger screen! After a few days, it doesn't even seem so large!
    09-30-2014 10:40 PM
    I exchanged my + today for a 6 and I'm happy with the size. Finn and I have been going back and forth between the size and beauty of the + and then the pocket ability of the 6 and trying decide our uses for the phone and to weigh the pros versus cons. It's so hard. Now I'm like did I make the wrong decision to return. LOL.
    09-30-2014 10:48 PM
    I exchanged my + today for a 6 and I'm happy with the size. Finn and I have been going back and forth between the size and beauty of the + and then the pocket ability of the 6 and trying decide our uses for the phone and to weigh the pros versus cons. It's so hard. Now I'm like did I make the wrong decision to return. LOL.
    Why do you think you made wrong choice ?
    10-01-2014 04:07 PM
171 ... 34567