Got the 6+, love the screen but it "may" be a bit big to be used daily as a phone. I'll give it a week and see.
    09-20-2014 09:48 AM
    Picked up both the 6 and 6+. 6+ is awesome but too large for me to use my phone the way I prefer so yeah, I returned the 6+ and kept the 6.
    09-20-2014 09:48 AM
    Picked up both the 6 and 6+. 6+ is awesome but too large for me to use my phone the way I prefer so yeah, I returned the 6+ and kept the 6.
    Funny I was actually looking to hear from you, I just put my 6 plus on eBay, it's just wasn't gonna work, great screen and extra features but the trade off didn't really justify.
    If I don't sell it I'll just return it.
    nj1266 likes this.
    09-20-2014 10:06 AM
    Any new device I get I have to use for a solid week before I make a determination if I will keep. 1 day is not a proper shake down (at least for me). I had a Note 3 and One+ One so I am used to the size. Lovin' the 6+, the One+ may go on Swappa - don't need two 5.5 inch devices.
    09-20-2014 10:16 AM
    Any new device I get I have to use for a solid week before I make a determination if I will keep. 1 day is not a proper shake down (at least for me). I had a Note 3 and One+ One so I am used to the size. Lovin' the 6+, the One+ may go on Swappa - don't need two 5.5 inch devices.
    I hear ya... that was my plan originally, but my experience with this device was getting worse and worse by the hour... so at this point I think I'm ready to switch it
    09-20-2014 10:25 AM
    I'm considering it. I have used my last three phones (5, 4, 3G) one-handed, and the 6+ is too big for me to use it that way. I'm going to give it a week to see how I like it after I adjust my habits, because I love the screen.
    09-20-2014 10:37 AM
    If I return the phone to Apple, does anybody know how long it takes AT&T to show my contract elegibility in order to get the 6 ???
    09-20-2014 10:45 AM
    I don't plan on returning it but I haven't tried it in business clothes yet like I have to wear to work. That will be the test.
    09-20-2014 10:46 AM
    I'm considering it. I have used my last three phones (5, 4, 3G) one-handed, and the 6+ is too big for me to use it that way. I'm going to give it a week to see how I like it after I adjust my habits, because I love the screen.
    I went 4 -> 4S -> 5S -> 6+. Thankfully, all work great one handed for me. The only time I "stretch" is if I am to tap the time at the top to force a scroll to the top AND I was holding the phone at the bottom instead of the middle (I have found I am randomly holding it either way). I still have my 5S (have until October to turn it in for $300) and could totally do with a 6. That said, every time I have read web articles (often) or watched videos, I have been very happy having the 6+.
    09-20-2014 11:00 AM
    I don't plan on returning it but I haven't tried it in business clothes yet like I have to wear to work. That will be the test.
    Thankfully, it's fit just fine in my dress shirt pockets and pants pockets.

Yesterday I had it in my front and back pocket of my jeans with no problem.
    09-20-2014 11:00 AM
    If I return the phone to Apple, does anybody know how long it takes AT&T to show my contract elegibility in order to get the 6 ???
    I don't think ATT needs to do anything. So probably immediately in the store. Last year I swapped from the 32 to the 64 and all I did was pay the difference and swap the sim.
    Guacho likes this.
    09-20-2014 11:47 AM
    What do you and anyone else plan on doing about returning it? I sold my 5s and I doubt they will have the 128gb black 6 in stock in 2 weeks?
    09-20-2014 01:35 PM
    Why return it to the store when you can sell it on eBay? This is insane! People are making $4-500 over what the MSRP is.. Crazy!

Apple iPhone 6 Plus Latest Model 5 5" 64GB Gold at T | eBay
    09-20-2014 02:33 PM
    What do you and anyone else plan on doing about returning it? I sold my 5s and I doubt they will have the 128gb black 6 in stock in 2 weeks?
    I actually put it on eBay this morning, I'm not going crazy with the price though, it it doesn't sell in a few days I'll just return it
    09-20-2014 02:54 PM
    Not at all! Loving it! Now, after getting a chance to see the Space Gray today at the Apple Store, I may have to return it to exchange it for that
    09-20-2014 04:47 PM
    Not at all! Loving it! Now, after getting a chance to see the Space Gray today at the Apple Store, I may have to return it to exchange it for that
    What color did you get?

Sent from my iPhone 5S using Tapatalk
    09-20-2014 04:56 PM
    Silver
    09-20-2014 05:02 PM
    Silver
    And you don't like it?

09-20-2014 05:34 PM

I do...but the Space Gray to me is much better

And you don't like it?

Sekelani Zwambila likes this.
    09-20-2014 05:37 PM
    http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/09/21/ebesy6u6.jpg

I do...but the Space Gray to me is much better
    I agree. Space grey is the way forward. I had the gold 5s now time for a change
    09-20-2014 05:43 PM
    I have now been using the 6plus for a day, and I'm slowly getting used to the size difference. It's a minor rethinking of how I use a phone. Some may not want to make that change in philosophy, so I completely understand if they return it for the smaller size. I'm still going to give it at least a week before even considering it. I went and picked up a leather case at the Apple store today, and it makes the device a little easier to hold in one hand and less slippery anyway you use it. I am not having any issues with pocketing the device (I don't have the "skinny jeans" figure), and in walking around today with it in my pocket, I didn't notice it being any larger than my 5 with case. I do love the larger screen, if only because I don't need to keep the thing 12 inches from my nose to read.

So I'm still adjusting to how I hold and use a phone, but I'm also still loving it.
    09-20-2014 06:23 PM
    I went from the Note 3 to the 5S after my Note crashed and burned (not literally... well ok, crashed kinda). I absolutely loved the screen on the Note 3 and cringed about the idea of going back to a smaller screen but considering my the rest of my house is an iOS ecosystem it was only natural to go back when i scored a great deal on the 5S after the Note died. There was no doubt in my mind about my preorder choice. Now that I've had it for almost 24 hours I have no regrets. I went to the AT&T store today just to play with the 6, which surprisingly they still had some in stock, and I'm glad I went with the 6 Plus. Even with my Spigen Tough Armor case it fits well in my pocket. I don't think I will ever go back to Android again. Yeah were just getting some features that they have had for a couple years but with Apple everything works well when its released for the most part. Always seemed like some of the phone manufacturers were rushing to get certain features out to say they did it first without really testing it much.

Sorry for the long winded and slightly off topic post. Just excited about my phone!
    nikkisharif and rdubmu like this.
    09-20-2014 06:34 PM
    Space Grey is Apple's best move.
    09-20-2014 06:47 PM
    Today after spending some time with the 6+, I went home and canceled my preorder and purchased a 128GB 6. It was a tough choice to make, but one that I think I will be happy with in the long run. I have always loved phones with big screens, but I have found that I eventually get frustrated with the extra work needed to do little things. The great thing about a cell phone is when it seamlessly becomes part of your day. When I tried the Note 3, I would get a bit fed up while trying to use my phone one handed in different situations. I have young kids, so one handed is most of my day... This is totally my personal opinion, but I think that after the initial excitement and wonder wore off, I would likely wish my phone was easier to use.

The iPhone 6 still has a nice, large screen. It feels like a fresh new phone, and more importantly I can pick it up and do everything I need to do to with it without having to "walk the phone" up my hand to reach the top.Worst case? I bring it back to Verizon and get back to the end of the long, long 6+ line
    09-20-2014 08:25 PM
    No. I'll actually buy a 6 just to own both.
    I am with Heisenberg on this, although I actually bought a 6 and will now also be purchasing a 6+ just have the best of both. After seeing the 6+ in person at the Apple store today while purchasing AC+ for my 6, I just have to have a 6+ now as well.
    09-20-2014 08:31 PM
171 1234 ...