Show us your battery life on your 6 Plus

anon(9682346)

Oct 12, 2015
Visit site
From 100% to 1%, Internet in always on (mostly wi-fi), background activity enabled for all messaging apps and most essentials, like dropbox and so on. Power save mode was never enabled.
IMG_0039.jpg

Last edited:

ianeb

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
From 100% to 1%, Internet in always on (mostly wi-fi), background activity enabled for all messaging apps and most essentials, like dropbox and so on. Power save mode was never enabled.
View attachment 97007

106 hours standby! 4 days in standby and roughly 2hrs 30mins use per day.... You must have screen brightness low. I can get my 6+ into day 3 with minimal use but if the screen brightness is over halfway, forget it!

Good going!

qphustler23

Mar 14, 2016
Visit site
As the title says: hows the battery life on it? Do you find you get similar battery life as previous iPhones?

I've owned every model of iPhone and I find that the 6+ really doesn't have any extra life compared to others, I've actually even changed my battery because I thought it would help and it got no better with a brand new one.

ianeb

Feb 14, 2015
Visit site
I've owned every model of iPhone and I find that the 6+ really doesn't have any extra life compared to others, I've actually even changed my battery because I thought it would help and it got no better with a brand new one.

It's far better than the 6/6s both of which we have in our household and neither come close to lasting the same as the plus versions. My other half borrowed my plus for a couple of days whilst her 6 was being replaced and couldn't get over how much longer the battery lasted on the plus. She was coming home from work with 60-70% battery where as on her 6 she'd come home with 30-40% if she was lucky.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR