Show us your battery life on your 6 Plus

jdfry15

Trusted Member
Sep 20, 2014
Visit site
I just came over from Android, and I have to say, I am on day two without a charge, where on my Android, I would get maybe a half a day. I know what people are thinking, I am not using my phone as much, but the fact is, I am using it just as much as I used my Note 3, which I have stated above, that I only got a half a day out of.

Just like you. I'm still in the habit of charging my phone anytime I get in my car. I forget I don't need to now. I'm getting about 11 hours of usage which I think is amazing.

trparky

Feb 20, 2015
Visit site
I plug it in when ever I want to play music in my car. I have a Pioneer radio in the car and I use the Lightning cable to send the audio to the stereo. No Bluetooth for me except for phone calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dr Noon

Mar 23, 2015
Visit site
I deactive icloud drive, photos, back up and automatic updates and allready i have long life battery . I want to buy romos power bank. Thats so cheap and great.

robbrick

Dec 12, 2003
www.dimensiondvd.com
Here is my battery life. I'm so happy about this. I just switched from Sprint to T-Mobile and this phone performs way better! I've heard that CDMA is more power-hungry than GSM. So here is my battery life after taking it off the battery at 630am.
ef6438dc5c0d9360d7f15e30a68d5bfa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
No screenshot but it's amazing how I went to bed last night with 87% after 12.75 hrs of standby and 2.5 hrs of usage time. On wi-fi 99% of the day. The iPad I got a few weeks ago is a big factor because I use it more at home but even on work days I plug in at around 10:00-10:30pm with 50+% after being on battery from 5:30am.

motor96

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
Is anyone getting good battery times with full brightness or is auto enabled? Or even less than full? Thanks love my 6 plus

Sent from my iPhone 6 plus using Tapatalk

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I've not used social media in months. And now I get almost three days of battery life with my 6 Plus. I mainly use Chrome, WhatsApp, BBM, and TapaTalk. From time to time, music, too.

One might argue that I don't really need a smartphone, but...

jianrong

Dec 29, 2014
Visit site
I've not used social media in months. And now I get almost three days of battery life with my 6 Plus. I mainly use Chrome, WhatsApp, BBM, and TapaTalk. From time to time, music, too.

One might argue that I don't really need a smartphone, but...

Well i had ipad 3 at home which was given to me as my bro got samsung tablet. Seldom use it lol. Prefer using 6 plus.

Some reason : newer, lighter and most importantly. I pay so much $ for the phone and my data plan.

Ipad 3 only use wifi. But its becoming rusty.

I pretty social media on 6 plus. Videos and games too.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh