Show us your battery life on your 6 Plus

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
Wow. I never get that. Do you play music on your device? I think it's cause i play music for 5 hours at worth through my earphones on my device I never get those stats.
A little. It depends on my day. Obviously yesterday, I didn't have time as it would show up in my used apps. I do a lot of surfing and streaming of YT to the ATV.

rapha194

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
My Opinion About Battery phones on 3G / 4G

4 hours of screen = BAD
5 hours of screen = Media
6 hours of screen = GOOD
7 + hours of screen = Great

Iphone 6 Plus has a solid battery but Iphone has 6!

Good phone battery has to be good in 3G / 4G. In wifi is easy to be good!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I'm on a mission to figure out how to get 10 hours of battery life out of my 6 Plus while also retaining the settings I prefer day to day. So far I've flirted with 9...

Initially I wasn't all that impressed with the battery life, but now that I'm seeing 8+ hours of lifespan almost EVERY cycle I've charged, I'm more than impressed. If I can figure out a balance of settings that work for me and 10 hours of battery life, I'll do a damn cartwheel!

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm on a mission to figure out how to get 10 hours of battery life out of my 6 Plus while also retaining the settings I prefer day to day. So far I've flirted with 9...

Initially I wasn't all that impressed with the battery life, but now that I'm seeing 8+ hours of lifespan almost EVERY cycle I've charged, I'm more than impressed. If I can figure out a balance of settings that work for me and 10 hours of battery life, I'll do a damn cartwheel!

I don't think you'll be getting past 9 hours, I'm a pretty heavy user and I'm getting close to, but I don't think it's possible to get over 9 with this phone. Could be wrong tho.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411740937.250100.jpg

I have never seen battery Mike this before on any android device. Not even my 5S was like. Almost an hour and still no movement in battery. And i used GPS... Not for long mind but still it was in use. If this keeps up, Apple would've set a new bar for battery life.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
View attachment 66310

I have never seen battery Mike this before on any android device. Not even my 5S was like. Almost an hour and still no movement in battery. And i used GPS... Not for long mind but still it was in use. If this keeps up, Apple would've set a new bar for battery life.

The percentage could be stuck, I had an android Tablet that wouldn't show the correct percentage after a charge until I rebooted it.

Also, I was charging my 6+ the other day, say it hit 98%, came back in 20 minutes and it was still on 98, then I came back after s little while longer and it was at 100.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
The percentage could be stuck, I had an android Tablet that wouldn't show the correct percentage after a charge until I rebooted it.

Also, I was charging my 6+ the other day, say it hit 98%, came back in 20 minutes and it was still on 98, then I came back after s little while longer and it was at 100.

Yeah it wasn't stuck... Because it started going shortly after that... When your phone reached 98% and stayed there for a while it's because your phone was trickle charging. And some phones deplete the battery and then charge it again... I guess it's to maintain battery health...

recDNA

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I'm sorry if I missed it but has anyone fully charged battery they left phone syncing email etc on wifi all night to see how much battery goes down? Thanks.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry if I missed it but has anyone fully charged battery they left phone syncing email etc on wifi all night to see how much battery goes down? Thanks.

I left mine on LTE all night after a full charge, it's at 93% now, took it off the charger after 1 am or so.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Not bad at all. Should be even better on wifi. You sync email etc all night?

Yea but I use cloud magic to sync my email, it usually takes up just 1 percent of my battery, I also have a bunch of apps send me notifications throughout the night like twitch tv and tapatalk.

rapha194

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
Using intense safari for 15 minutes on the Iphone 6 Plus
How many per cent the battery% drops?

My Iphone 5s consumed 1% every 3 to 4 minutes