Show us your battery life on your 6 Plus

Scatabrain

Nov 15, 2010
Visit site
I seem to get 1 hour of use = 10%. I approach 10 hours if I run it down all the way and a few seem to approach 12.

Reset as new last night and so far same rate. It is possible I am just using the 6 a lot more but I definitely had more battery at the end of the day with 5c and 5s.

On the upside the standby holds very well for me despite location and Bluetooth being on all day. If I put it on a charge for a time while during work it lasts well enough until late at night. What concerns me are days away from desk where the phone is needed to keep me in touch. The 10 hours is with only a few phone calls. The days away from desk tend to have more calling.

It appears that a lot of you are getting similar and a few are a bit better. Was hoping the restore as new would put me in the slightly better group but maybe my use patterns are just different.

UPDATE: going to resist charging today as a test. Just to see if restore as new helped at all.

Last edited:

rapha194

Sep 22, 2014
Visit site
From what I see in the photos posted, PLUS looks good battery yes

Never had a problem with battery using wifi with iphone 5 / 5s

The problem was in 3G / 4G. Most pictures posted here are of use in WIFI.

Another thing I noticed in iphones 5 / 5s is that when the battery is in the last 40% it drops very fast.

This did not happen with the bike G!

If someone can post screen time using only 3G / 4G I appreciate it.

doitlarge

Feb 9, 2009
Visit site
Another thing I noticed in iphones 5 / 5s is that when the battery is in the last 40% it drops very fast.

You know the iPhone 5 (early serials) have a battery recall, hence causing the quick battery drop. I have the issue as well. Apple will replace for free if your serial number qualifies.

EEZ123

Jun 12, 2009
Visit site
When I am in usage in settings my usage and standby times are the same. Any idea why they would be the same, becuase I know I haven't used my iphone for 11 hours straight today?

Daniel Smith4

Jun 12, 2013
Visit site
Charged my phone up yesterday when it arrived and haven't charged it since. I'm currently at 41%

Usage: 6 Hours 4 Minutes
Standby: 16 Hours, 31 minutes

Not too shabby

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
These results are impressive! I can't wait to take my 6 back for the 6+! Omg. The battery in the 6 is terrible. Are any of you using auto-brightness? Push email? Also, I'm not seeing any T-Mobile results!

EmceeGeek

Dec 1, 2010
Visit site
Yep. Auto brightness is on with push notifications for everything. How bad is your battery life on your iPhone 6?

5b0177ae62d6f1d8fd29b406ac922ecc.jpg

I guess this could be normal.... but I was getting better life on my 5s and I had everything pushed, now I don't. It says low signal but with those 2 bars I get 19 up & around 8 down.

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Anyone else a bit disappointed with the battery life of their 6 plus? So far I've used it for about 2 and a half hours today.....no videos, no games, just some casual web browsing and facebook a little bit. My battery life has gone from 87% before I went to sleep, to 83% when I woke up, to 47% now. I even have features turned off such as background updates, most notifications, location services, and parallax effects! Could this have anything at all to do with the fact that I restored it from iCloud backup from my old iPhone 5 and simply placed the SIM card from that one to this new phone ? I usually do start as new phone, but couldn't this time due to thousands of important photos

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner