IPhone 6 Plus: reviews and impressions

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Ok and I agree with myself, it's not so comfortable in my hands especially when using 1 handed and since we all have different size and shape hands. I'm sure our experiences will differ.

If the 6 Plus is too big for you, take it back and get a phone that is more comfortable for you to use.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

acadia11

Banned
Jan 4, 2014
Visit site
If the 6 Plus is too big for you, take it back and get a phone that is more comfortable for you to use.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

If it bothered me enough , yes this is what I would do. Screen real estate vs comfort, right now I'm siding with screen real estate

lauriep05

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Have had my 128gb space gray for a week and love it. Only issue is my music didn't download completely from iTunes, and I left on a trip before I realized it. Will rectify when I get home. Otherwise I think it is wonderful!!!

anon(153966)

Jul 13, 2008
Visit site
I have big hands, and still find it difficult to use it one handed. I think the one time I did, I dropped the bloody thing.
Anyway, I'm more of a two handed typists, and that's probably one reason I never liked the size of the iPhone 4, 4s, 5 & 5s. Hence once the 6 Plus was released, I simply had to have it.

I hardly ever use the double tap of home button feature (whatever it is called)...

mamutarka

Jun 10, 2013
Visit site
Hello, I had 5S, and I was thinking going for Nexus 6 or iPhone 6+. 2 years ago I had same doubt and went for nexus, but after few months I get back to iPhone. Now the doubt is over, my space grey 6+ is here and I just can't open it yet because i'm so excited :D

unnamed (4).jpgunnamed (3).jpg

jomarque

Nov 10, 2014
Visit site
I'm loving the iPhone 6+!!! I was using Note 3 for a year. Thought hard about coming back to iPhone and I'm glad I did. Loving the big screen, the fluidity, the user friendliness of it.

Alphman

Dec 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm enjoying the 6 Plus. I had my doubts about the size, but gave it a try and now can't go back to a lesser device. Thought about a large screen Android phone at one point -- I'm glad that's all it was...a thought.

jpxyz

Nov 20, 2013
Visit site
what i noticed these days... i don't even feel that is has more weight than the 5s and i love that it doesn't heat up as much as the 5s did.

thatgrayboi

Dec 1, 2014
Visit site
I came from android and I've never had a iPhone and I can practically say that this is the best phone I've had so far . I freaking love my iPhone

ig33k

Aug 29, 2014
Visit site
I love my new 6+. I was a note user and now I can finally come back to iOS. The iPhone works flawlessly and it's a lot cleaner and more fluid than android. I just love it!

Sent from my iPhone 6 PLUS!

shanghaichica

Jan 19, 2013
Visit site
I disagree. I am a woman with small hands and have no issues using my 6 Plus one handed when I need to.

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk.

I agree. I'm also a women with small hands and I've been surprised at how easy it is to hold my 6 plus. The other day I was on the train (subway) and was able to type one handed on the phone. I never felt like I was going to drop my phone.

loopsdude

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
IPhone 6 Plus :reviews and first impressions

I owned an iPhone 4 and 5 but decided to go flirt with Android about 6 months ago. I bought a bright Orange Nexus 5 from Google and really enjoyed the pure Android experience!. But now I am going back with the purchase of an iPhone 6 plus. Can't wait to get it. Hopefully, UPS delivers it safely by Monday.

mpl175

Nov 28, 2014
Visit site
Absolutely love it. I have a note 4 and a lumia 1520 so the size was no problem lol.The screen is beautiful and build/design is amazing.