IPhone 6 Plus: reviews and impressions

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
After spending 4 hours with my new 6 plus I feel it's a welcomed change from the previous iPhones. The screen size is awesome. My eyes welcome it. Landscape use is great. Reachability is a cool feature.

The side power button will take a few days to get used to after 7 years of having it on top. Setting up Apple Pay was a breeze. Especially setting a card with the camera. I was surprised how quickly it read the card number. Batt life as expected is awesome. Almost 4 hours of use and at 82% from 100%. I find myself using it two handed more than one which I don't mind at all.
All in all fantastic device.

Dennisgarcia

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
Young man, don't be so gullible. When I first saw this I thought so what, you can also bend a galaxy note. And, if you're one of those who are dumb enough to put your phone in the pocket of your skinny boy jeans it's likely to bend and you deserve it.

Skinny boy jeans lol

njshoregurlz

Jun 19, 2012
Visit site
I love it I don't use one hand on any phablet makes no sense to me!
It's in my opinion made for two hand use either one. I owned the note series and now this phone and I find this to be the nicest working beautiful phone I've ever had the pleasure of owning
I won't switch and honestly see me happily using this for 2 years easily even if I can upgrade again and again lol
I love the camera love holding the phone,it's slim and just sexy w nails love it love love it!
No complaints w noise camera phone layout apps nothing.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I had my first opportunity to manhandle the 6 and 6 Plus today. My Wife's 5c went nuts and I took it to the Verizon store for a new SIM card. While there I held both phones and played with them for a while. I definitely want the 6 Plus. I didn't find it too big. I will need new Cargo Pants. I have a bag I can use as a man bag. It's kind of a Fuchsia Rose color. Darker than regular Fuchsia. It'll work for me. It doesn't look sissy. :D

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Redbird1

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I've had mine for less than 24 hours, but I lovin' it so far. Since I'm coming from the Note 3, the (slightly) narrower screen will take some getting used to. Glad to be back on ios.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
To get mine I would check the site a few times a day.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I have a tech 21 right now, I'll be okay with it until I can get a defender of a life proof. I can't believe how long cases are taking for this amazing phone.

zerog46

Oct 3, 2010
Visit site
Yeah it stinks. I'm trying to did the tech 21 with the white instead of orange

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have a tech 21 right now, I'll be okay with it until I can get a defender of a life proof. I can't believe how long cases are taking for this amazing phone.
Otter sends me emails telling me my 6 Plus Defender is waiting for me to order.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
I received my Verizon Silver 128GB iPhone 6 Plus 3 weeks ago. Unfortunately Verizon's service in the Philly area wasn't good, so I'm using it with my AT&T sim and it's perfect so far. I love the size of the 6 Plus. After only using it for one week, it makes my iPhone 6 seem tiny. They are both great upgrades, though. It's just that I prefer the larger 1080p screen of my 6 Plus over the low resolution screen on my 6. Don't have any complaints at all with the 6 Plus...

008eb203df9711fab335c77c0c3ee5b2.jpg

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk.

superb-apps

May 18, 2014
Visit site
Love it so far. My only complaint is battery life, what I am getting is much lower than the average, based on another thread here. I am thinking of bringing it back to Apple Store and have them take a look.

nat750

Aug 3, 2009
Visit site
IPhone 6 Plus :reviews and first impressions

Love it so far. My only complaint is battery life, what I am getting is much lower than the average, based on another thread here. I am thinking of bringing it back to Apple Store and have them take a look.

I had same issues. When I got my 6 plus i restored from an iCloud back up. Knowing that corrupt files can be an issue with iCloud back ups I decided to fully back up to iTunes & do a restore from iTunes back up. This picture is from 8am to 7pm in the first day after doing that. Hopefully problem solved ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1416598797.583908.jpg

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh