IPhone 6 plus known issues

Haalcyon

Jan 26, 2014
Visit site
I finally got a 6+ today to keep my Note 4 and my Note 3 company and it has a dead/stuck pixel. I haven't had a dead/stuck pixel on a device in years. Now I have to take it back for that. Bummer!

thesaint149

Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Anyone seen this problem, when on charge and hey Siri is switched on, the phone will activate when in the presence of a TV in the same room and Siri will say sorry I don't understand that even though hey and Siri have not been spoken

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
I only have the same problem that I have on my 5S and that is with the Swype and SwiftKey keyboards.

When I use these keyboards to type up a tweet using Tweetbot ot the official Twitter app, most of the time, what I typed doesn't get posted. Only the @xxxxx part will and that only shows because that was a reply I posted and not something I typed.

anon(5719825)

Jul 2, 2013
Visit site
This isn't so much a 6+ bug but an iOS bug because I have noticed the same thing on my 5S as I do on my 6+.

There are times when the display lights up and makes a weird noise. Obviously something was supposed to happen when this occurs but it doesn't.

Since I also use Android phones, I was able to realize that when this happens, it's because a notification was trying to come through on the iPhone but doesn't. Only the screen lights up and you get that weird bleep noise. When this happens, the notification comes through at the same exact time on my Android phone. This has been going on for a few years at least now.

Many people on this forum and Android central have posted about this same bug.

am1480

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
So, I have came across the river from Android to the land of the iPhone. I left behind many nice apps, such as Power Amp, Handscent, and Chomp, just name a few. I love customizing my text messages, and so I stumbled upon GO SMS Pro, which I had on my Android. I paid for the app and opened it up, and much to my surprise, it was a blank screen. So, I propose this question, did anyone else get burned or did you successfully get this to work?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh