IPhone 6 plus known issues

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes they are apps that don't load now it does like ever album

Check the app store to see when the app was last updated. I have several apps that I've had for a while that won't load because they haven't been updated in a few years and probably wont be updated. But there are some that still work. I have one from 2010 that still works.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woodsia

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Having issues with Swiftkey. Every time I try to use, it work fine the first time or two then causes the text message or email app to freeze requiring me to restart the phone.
Any suggestions on how to fix this.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I've been using SwiftKey for the past few days and haven't had any issues with freezing of the messages app.
If you have setup from a backup try restoring as new and reinstall your apps. I would try restoring as new even if not setup from a backup. Our or delete and reinstall SwiftKey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cwbcpa

Trusted Member
Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
I just started trying to use SwiftKey. I used it for about 2 days with no issues and then it just froze the messages app. I exited out and closed the app. Went back in and it was fine. If it only happens occasionally I won't care. It will be worth it. We will see.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Woodsia

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I have given up on Swiftkey. I loved it on my Samsung Galaxy S4 buts it's more trouble than it's worth on my iPhone. The developers should have tested it longer to ensure it wasn't full of bugs.
If they fix it someday, I will reinstall. For now I have deleted it.

Ledsteplin

Ambassador
Oct 2, 2013
Visit site
I have given up on Swiftkey. I loved it on my Samsung Galaxy S4 buts it's more trouble than it's worth on my iPhone. The developers should have tested it longer to ensure it wasn't full of bugs.
If they fix it someday, I will reinstall. For now I have deleted it.

I don't think it's a developer issue. All the Keyboards do it. I still use SwiftKey. Messages still freezes a little. But not as much as it did. I just like SwiftKey a lot. And I really like the Holiday keyboard.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1419123736.101689.jpg

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

taeisme

Trusted Member
Aug 24, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone else have a problem with a black camera screen when trying to take a picture in messages? I had this problem with my 5S and now my 6+

bgesullo

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
Still have an issue with apps not scaling properly to the correct screen resolution. I know this is more of a developer issue, rather than a Apple issue but you would think they would have fixed it properly. Can't even login to swarm.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR