IPhone 6 plus known issues

Ron Hites

Nov 5, 2013
Visit site
The only known issue I have with my brand-new iPhone 6 Plus is that in my battery usage, both (usage and standby) stay the same. I've tried resetting it and that helps for a time, until I recharge the battery. Once I recharge the battery it goes back to not changing. Other than that I don't have any issues. This is such an awesome phone!!!

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
it is Croatian language :p

On the top of the screen, top top of the screen, 1 milimeter from top, when locking/unlockling there is some weird stuff going on. You must see that :p

I tried 10 different wallpapers, each with different color variants (including white and black) and didn't see it on any of mine at all.

Ravi Chandola

Dec 8, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys , I need suggestions. While sending video via whatapp taking too much time but receiving video don't. Anyone face same probs & having solution. Tks

Fixitlady

Dec 10, 2014
Visit site
Well, I just spent 25 min listing the issues and it did one mid text, which is to suddenly go to a zoom mode big that only 1 icon can fit on the screen. Even a hard reset doesn't fix it. Then it finally went back to normal but my whole post disappeared. It freezes, it gives me bLank screens when I unlock, it's slow switching between apps, safari crashes repeatedly, messages doesn't always give me a keyboard. There is good battery life but I'm disappointed overall. Never had these many issues with a previous iPhone. This is my 5th model.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
This bug came back for me today but a hard restart fixed it.
d348051218c66d51b0f8625fdf26dcc3.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Did you try going into your;
Settings - General - Accessibility - then turning off the Grayscale button.

This bug has been happening for a while in iOS 8
Only happens in Spotlight search when it happens. Greyscale is not enabled.
I was surprised to see it again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

craftEcowgirl

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
My messaging is locking up, just wont let me do anything, i have to close app completely and reopen, happening many times a day

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro