IPhone 6 plus known issues

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
You're right, that shouldn't happen, called them and they solved the problem. They put the apps to the phone but not to my account, after restoring the mapping between phone and apple apps was gone, they solved it, now the apps are linked to my Apple ID, so it won't happen again

I don't think so, I think those are bugs which are on every device but they just appear after doing some special stuff, like using too much stuff which interacts "too much" or the usage or URL schemes which could cause unknown things etc.
I'm using the phone in all kind of ways and so I also see a lot of the system's weaknesses etc.

I don't know... I have been using phone pretty heavily and using every app that uses extensions etc and I haven't had those problems, so makes me wonder...lol. Especially since I was running the beta and didn't set those bugs. But there should be an update so maybe you're right.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I don't know... I have been using phone pretty heavily and using every app that uses extensions etc and I haven't had those problems, so makes me wonder...lol. Especially since I was running the beta and didn't set those bugs. But there should be an update so maybe you're right.

Hmm depends on the user
Everyone does different things, maybe I'm just "lucky" to find this Easter eggs

I tested the Golden Master on my iPhone 4s and also had some problems and crashes, so I still think it depends on how and what you use on your device

PS: I also restored my 6+ 2 times, so it shouldn't be an error of my installed version of OS, it's iOS8 itself

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Hmm depends on the user
Everyone does different things, maybe I'm just "lucky" to find this Easter eggs

I tested the Golden Master on my iPhone 4s and also had some problems and crashes, so I still think it depends on how and what you use on your device

PS: I also restored my 6+ 2 times, so it shouldn't be an error of my installed version of OS, it's iOS8 itself

Ah OK... Males sense... Just haven't seen that level of buggyness since the early beta testing. I do also see some screen issues in some apps myself. Speed test is one of them.

vsnlweb

Jul 10, 2010
Visit site
Found a big... When in a text message and you hit the camera button instead of showing your your pictures to attach it crashes messages...

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I've had daily random reboots, sometimes multiple times per day since I got the phone, it's annoying but the phone boots back up quickly and thanks to flash memory I'm right back to what I was doing moments before it happened, but still it's an issue.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Biggest issues I've had so far are

-----the inconsistency of switching between portrait and landscape. Sometimes it gets stuck and sometimes works fine, albeit a bit slow

-----I'm sure many have noticed this, but while in landscape mode, VERY a noticeable in Safari, you can't click anything in the bottom 15-20% of the screen! This seems like a huge issue that I haven't seen mentioned.
-----videos sometimes have no volume

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
It's only happened a couple of times, but my wifi disconnects then I turn wifi on & off again but there's nothing & it won't search for any networks but when I turn the phone on & off again wifi is back. Hope it's a software issue & not a hardware issue.

I have the same exact issue. I cannot recognize a pattern at all but a reboot cures it for a little bit. When I have the issue it will not even see wifi networks.

I also have random disconnects for my LG Bluetooth headset. It will immediately reconnect so not a huge issue. It could very well be the headset being it is old, but I do not have the issue with the headset on any other phones or my iPad.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Downloaded the latest update, control center still isn't working well on the lock screen, no matter how many times I swipe it up, nothing happens, except once in a blue moon when it decides to work.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
The whole system crashes if I want to do a longer search in spotlight, you can see how the system is working to search (i.a. the web) while you type and then I just see a black screen with a white apple on it and I really think "aaaaaaand it's gone"

It was somehow embarrassing when I typed something and a girl next to me mentioned that I have an iPhone 6+ and wanted to see how I use it and it that moment the phone crashed and she was like:
And I was like:
She:
I:
She: "nice phone"
I:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR