I want it on the screen with the alphabets.
    Double tap the space bar to insert periods. It has always been like that.

Edit: noticed somebody already mentioned it to you. Tapatalk didn't load the whole last page I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by trebor8806; 09-23-2014 at 07:27 AM.
    Designed4Him likes this.
    09-23-2014 07:06 AM
    Is anyone here having issues with the DTMF tones? I'm having a hard time dialing into conference calls with the 6 Plus. When I enter the meeting ID it doesn't register.
    09-23-2014 08:06 AM
    You should be able to re download those apps... I just re downloaded them...
    You're right, that shouldn't happen, called them and they solved the problem. They put the apps to the phone but not to my account, after restoring the mapping between phone and apple apps was gone, they solved it, now the apps are linked to my Apple ID, so it won't happen again

In any case sounds like you got a bad apple... Lol.. Take it back to the Apple Store... I diner think you would have to wait because they would have specific stock for replacements... Worth a try...
    I don't think so, I think those are bugs which are on every device but they just appear after doing some special stuff, like using too much stuff which interacts "too much" or the usage or URL schemes which could cause unknown things etc.
    I'm using the phone in all kind of ways and so I also see a lot of the system's weaknesses etc.
    09-23-2014 08:51 AM
    You're right, that shouldn't happen, called them and they solved the problem. They put the apps to the phone but not to my account, after restoring the mapping between phone and apple apps was gone, they solved it, now the apps are linked to my Apple ID, so it won't happen again

I don't think so, I think those are bugs which are on every device but they just appear after doing some special stuff, like using too much stuff which interacts "too much" or the usage or URL schemes which could cause unknown things etc.
    I'm using the phone in all kind of ways and so I also see a lot of the system's weaknesses etc.
    I don't know... I have been using phone pretty heavily and using every app that uses extensions etc and I haven't had those problems, so makes me wonder...lol. Especially since I was running the beta and didn't set those bugs. But there should be an update so maybe you're right.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    09-23-2014 09:13 AM
    I don't know... I have been using phone pretty heavily and using every app that uses extensions etc and I haven't had those problems, so makes me wonder...lol. Especially since I was running the beta and didn't set those bugs. But there should be an update so maybe you're right.

Hmm depends on the user
    Everyone does different things, maybe I'm just "lucky" to find this Easter eggs

I tested the Golden Master on my iPhone 4s and also had some problems and crashes, so I still think it depends on how and what you use on your device

PS: I also restored my 6+ 2 times, so it shouldn't be an error of my installed version of OS, it's iOS8 itself
    09-23-2014 09:17 AM
    Hmm depends on the user
    Everyone does different things, maybe I'm just "lucky" to find this Easter eggs

I tested the Golden Master on my iPhone 4s and also had some problems and crashes, so I still think it depends on how and what you use on your device

PS: I also restored my 6+ 2 times, so it shouldn't be an error of my installed version of OS, it's iOS8 itself
    Ah OK... Males sense... Just haven't seen that level of buggyness since the early beta testing. I do also see some screen issues in some apps myself. Speed test is one of them.

09-23-2014 09:22 AM
    Anyone syncing their office 365 emails on iOS8? Any issues? Will get me a iPhone 6+ and BlackBerry passport when they're available here next month.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    I sync my 365 account & it works perfectly!!
    Tywone and zocster like this.
    09-23-2014 10:26 AM
    Found a big... When in a text message and you hit the camera button instead of showing your your pictures to attach it crashes messages...

09-23-2014 02:33 PM
    Ok so sometimes when I am talking on my phone the apple reboot logo appears.
    09-23-2014 06:20 PM
    The bending issue for the 6 plus:

http://www.businessinsider.com/iphon...g-issue-2014-9
    Last edited by thecellphoneguy; 09-24-2014 at 08:15 AM.
    09-23-2014 06:48 PM
    Apparently mine will bend if I paint my jeans on my legs.
    09-23-2014 06:53 PM
    Apparently WiFi will only connect when it wants too
    09-23-2014 08:18 PM
    Found a big... When in a text message and you hit the camera button instead of showing your your pictures to attach it crashes messages...

I haven't had this issue. Have you rebooted & how often does this happen?
    09-23-2014 08:22 PM
    I haven't had this issue. Have you rebooted & how often does this happen?
    Hey, it happens 100% of the time... I haven't rebooted, gonna do that... Didn't have time I was in class...lol
    09-23-2014 11:21 PM
    Hey, it happens 100% of the time... I haven't rebooted, gonna do that... Didn't have time I was in class...lol
    Hopefully a reboot will fix it...Good Luck!!!
    09-24-2014 06:17 AM
    Hopefully a reboot will fix it...Good Luck!!!
    Yes a reboot did fix it... Haven't had the problem since...

nikkisharif likes this.
    09-24-2014 01:49 PM
    One major issue I have is that certain apps do not work in Landscape mode. The two main culprits are the Dialer and the Lockscreen.
    09-24-2014 06:08 PM
    I've had daily random reboots, sometimes multiple times per day since I got the phone, it's annoying but the phone boots back up quickly and thanks to flash memory I'm right back to what I was doing moments before it happened, but still it's an issue.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark
    iJuan likes this.
    09-24-2014 09:12 PM
    Biggest issues I've had so far are

-----the inconsistency of switching between portrait and landscape. Sometimes it gets stuck and sometimes works fine, albeit a bit slow

-----I'm sure many have noticed this, but while in landscape mode, VERY a noticeable in Safari, you can't click anything in the bottom 15-20% of the screen! This seems like a huge issue that I haven't seen mentioned.
    -----videos sometimes have no volume
    09-25-2014 12:47 PM
    It's only happened a couple of times, but my wifi disconnects then I turn wifi on & off again but there's nothing & it won't search for any networks but when I turn the phone on & off again wifi is back. Hope it's a software issue & not a hardware issue.
    I have the same exact issue. I cannot recognize a pattern at all but a reboot cures it for a little bit. When I have the issue it will not even see wifi networks.

I also have random disconnects for my LG Bluetooth headset. It will immediately reconnect so not a huge issue. It could very well be the headset being it is old, but I do not have the issue with the headset on any other phones or my iPad.
    09-25-2014 12:48 PM
    I just realized that my wifi hasn't been connected and won't connect ! The 5s that is right next to me is connected
    09-25-2014 08:14 PM
    Downloaded the latest update, control center still isn't working well on the lock screen, no matter how many times I swipe it up, nothing happens, except once in a blue moon when it decides to work.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark
    09-26-2014 02:56 AM
    The whole system crashes if I want to do a longer search in spotlight, you can see how the system is working to search (i.a. the web) while you type and then I just see a black screen with a white apple on it and I really think "aaaaaaand it's gone"

It was somehow embarrassing when I typed something and a girl next to me mentioned that I have an iPhone 6+ and wanted to see how I use it and it that moment the phone crashed and she was like:
    And I was like:
    She:
    I:
    She: "nice phone"
    I:
    09-26-2014 04:32 AM
    Biggest issues I've had so far are

-----the inconsistency of switching between portrait and landscape. Sometimes it gets stuck and sometimes works fine, albeit a bit slow

-----I'm sure many have noticed this, but while in landscape mode, VERY a noticeable in Safari, you can't click anything in the bottom 15-20% of the screen! This seems like a huge issue that I haven't seen mentioned.
    -----videos sometimes have no volume
    This seems huge. Is this a common bug? Have you tried other browsers? I use Puffin
    09-26-2014 11:32 AM
    I'm noticing iCloud will not automatically backup when phone is plugged in. I have to do it manually. That's annoying! I'm on 8.0.2. I tried toggling off & on Backup, deleting my iCloud account and then adding it again, resetting, Nothing! Anybody else facing the same issue?

Also noticing constant refreshing of safari tabs and apps. Even with no more than 2 apps open in the bg. I know the phone has 1GB of ram but so does the 5 and 5s. I never had lack of ram problem with them.
    09-27-2014 12:37 PM
412 ... 34567 ...