IPhone 6 plus known issues

Justin Beatty

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I'm having an issue with the mail app. When "All inboxes" is selected, there are tons of empty e-mail files with "No sender" and "No subject." They do not show up in any individual inbox. Also cannot delete e-mails from within the e-mail, but instead have to swipe from the inbox list view.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
Maybe it?s related to this (twee from Marc Edwards and retweeted by Rene:

An easy way to tell apps aren?t running at the iPhone 6?s native resolution: Thin lines shimmer when scrolling. https://t.co/SbaAg12J2w

Yeah. I get those lines in plenty of apps. Saw it a lot in the betas too.

I actually first noticed the problem earlier in scrolling through my albums in the music app.

Tartarus

Ambassador
Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I don't know if it's an issue or not but was the period always on the second page of the keyboard?

You mean like this?
asenu6e6.jpg

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
The only gripe I have with the landscape keyboard is I wish the backspace key was in the position that the < key is in and somehow the < > keys could be put someplace else. I keep hitting the damn back key when wanting to backspace.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
The only gripe I have with the landscape keyboard is I wish the backspace key was in the position that the < key is in and somehow the < > keys could be put someplace else. I keep hitting the damn back key when wanting to backspace.

I haven't even used the landscape keyboard on my iPhone but this is what it looks like ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411423516.104928.jpg

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site

I hate that crap. That is my default place for backspace because of normal computer keyboards...really annoying to go back a letter and start typing in the middle of a word.

One thing that isn't so much a "issue" as much as a feature I just don't want is the fact that my screen orientation will flip while in my pocket if I put it in upside down. I'll unlock the screen right side up, but all the apps and stuff will be flipped vertically. It only takes a second for it to correct itself when holding the phone properly, but I wish it wouldn't do that when the phone is locked.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site

That would definitely make more sense.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I also mentioned some bugs on iOS8 with 6+

- sometimes apps completely freeze if I use keyboard shortcuts like "wb" for "welcome back" etc.
- safari crashes a lot because of all kind of reasons
- spotlight sometimes doesn't work anymore
- spotlight sometimes show different stuff, e.g. shows last results even though there was a new search
- a very creepy spotlight view (see screenshot)
- phone itself crashes 4 times very randomly
- using too much widgets lags the invocation of the Notification Center
- sometimes rotations aren't recognized
- and some other I already forgot because of the awesomeness of the phone

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411425365.297320.jpg