The only gripe I have with the landscape keyboard is I wish the backspace key was in the position that the < key is in and somehow the < > keys could be put someplace else. I keep hitting the damn back key when wanting to backspace.
    I hate that crap. That is my default place for backspace because of normal computer keyboards...really annoying to go back a letter and start typing in the middle of a word.

One thing that isn't so much a "issue" as much as a feature I just don't want is the fact that my screen orientation will flip while in my pocket if I put it in upside down. I'll unlock the screen right side up, but all the apps and stuff will be flipped vertically. It only takes a second for it to correct itself when holding the phone properly, but I wish it wouldn't do that when the phone is locked.
    09-22-2014 06:07 PM
    I don't really like typing in landscape. Needs split kb on the plus.
    09-22-2014 06:14 PM
    The only gripe I have with the landscape keyboard is I wish the backspace key was in the position that the < key is in and somehow the < > keys could be put someplace else. I keep hitting the damn back key when wanting to backspace.
    That would definitely make more sense.
    09-22-2014 06:15 PM
    At the moment I'm only seeing the landscape keyboard in native apps. I'm assuming third party apps have to do something to include it.
    I noticed that when I used it in messages. I still want a period on the first screen and I don't like the swift keyboard all that much.
    09-22-2014 06:20 PM
    I want it on the screen with the alphabets.
    09-22-2014 06:21 PM
    I also mentioned some bugs on iOS8 with 6+

- sometimes apps completely freeze if I use keyboard shortcuts like "wb" for "welcome back" etc.
    - safari crashes a lot because of all kind of reasons
    - spotlight sometimes doesn't work anymore
    - spotlight sometimes show different stuff, e.g. shows last results even though there was a new search
    - a very creepy spotlight view (see screenshot)
    - phone itself crashes 4 times very randomly
    - using too much widgets lags the invocation of the Notification Center
    - sometimes rotations aren't recognized
    - and some other I already forgot because of the awesomeness of the phone

IPhone 6 plus known issues-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411425365.297320.jpg
    09-22-2014 06:36 PM
    I want it on the screen with the alphabets.
    Double tap the space bar.
    09-22-2014 07:20 PM
    Double tap the space bar.
    I forgot about that. Thanks so much.
    09-22-2014 07:35 PM
    No problem. Glad I could help 😃
    09-22-2014 07:40 PM
    the biggest problem I have is having only 10% battery left after 22 hours. Apple is doomed with battery life like this. 😝😝😀😃😄. I mean come on with playing games and music Bluetooth on all the time, heavy use this thing is awesome
    I am having the same problem, my battery won't die... I am currently at 19% with 8 hrs Usage and 13 hrs standby... I don't think Apple did a really good job with this phone....lmao
    09-22-2014 08:45 PM
    I also mentioned some bugs on iOS8 with 6+

- sometimes apps completely freeze if I use keyboard shortcuts like "wb" for "welcome back" etc.
    - safari crashes a lot because of all kind of reasons
    - spotlight sometimes doesn't work anymore
    - spotlight sometimes show different stuff, e.g. shows last results even though there was a new search
    - a very creepy spotlight view (see screenshot)
    - phone itself crashes 4 times very randomly
    - using too much widgets lags the invocation of the Notification Center
    - sometimes rotations aren't recognized
    - and some other I already forgot because of the awesomeness of the phone

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411425365.297320.jpg 
Views:	219 
Size:	112.1 KB 
ID:	65697
    ]Do a restore, I have not had any problems. Some times when someone restores from a backup you can get old errors. Or its just wonky and you should just have a fresh start. See if that helps
    09-22-2014 09:23 PM
    In have an issue with my music app at times. The keyboard looks wonky when I place it in landscape mode, it still stays in portrait and visa versa
    And, every time I swipe
    up from the bottom of the screen to activate control centre, when I tap the song title to get into the music app, nothing happens.
    I have to manual select the music app
    jandrew1 likes this.
    09-22-2014 09:31 PM
    I think this is an iOS 8 issue, but I've found that Facebook and YouTube do not mute Pandora and iTunes anymore when they play. Instead, both audio streams play simultaneously.
    09-22-2014 10:49 PM
    ]Do a restore, I have not had any problems. Some times when someone restores from a backup you can get old errors. Or its just wonky and you should just have a fresh start. See if that helps
    Yeah, I already did, but still (t)errors
    I think I'm overdoing some stuff as a poweruser
    09-23-2014 12:16 AM
    Yeah, I already did, but still (t)errors
    I think I'm overdoing some stuff as a poweruser
    Did you do the restore and setup as a new phone...? Because that's what I did...

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    09-23-2014 12:18 AM
    Did you do the restore and setup as a new phone...? Because that's what I did...

Yes, the only difference is I lost my  Apple apps, like pages, keynote etc. and can't download them for free again the rest is the same

Did it help you or change something?
    09-23-2014 12:20 AM
    You should be able to re download those apps... I just re downloaded them... In any case sounds like you got a bad apple... Lol.. Take it back to the Apple Store... I diner think you would have to wait because they would have specific stock for replacements... Worth a try...

09-23-2014 12:23 AM
    Used the camera a lot at the game tonight, and I kept getting a situation where I'd take a picture, it would show it was taken in the little preview box, but when I would click on it to look at it, it wasn't there...it did this until I reset the device, and then did it once more and stopped. None of the pictures were saved when this happened.
    That's an iOS 8 problem. I had that issue pop up randomly on my 5S.
    09-23-2014 12:48 AM
    I wonder if anyone is having the "bent iPhone" issue?
    09-23-2014 01:20 AM
    I wonder if anyone is having the "bent iPhone" issue?
    Sounds new to me. What the hell is that? lol
    09-23-2014 01:22 AM
    I seem to be having the occasional WiFi problem. Other devices work fine, but my iPhone will struggle to pull up a website.
    09-23-2014 01:40 AM
    I'm guess Art H is making a play on words and wondering if someone who normally keeps their phones in their back pocket have sat on it yet.

I am happy to say I tested that (willingly) and my iPhone 6+ does fine. It sits and shifts just fine that it is either vertical behind me or completely horizon sticking out slightly through the chair opening or between the cushion of the driver's seat.
    09-23-2014 02:34 AM
    Essentially the hypothesis is that the new iPhone, especially the 6 plus is more flexible than previous iPhones. I have seen several cases already with pictures included of bent iPhone 6 pluses. The thinner profile and rounded design along with the increased surface area have possibly aided in the warping of new iPhones. I also witnessed one particular posting where it is obvious that the bending of the outer aluminum case happened prior to assembly. Obviously these new iPhones aren't going to be as rigid as previous iterations but what scares me is the real possibility of bending/warping the phone just by keeping it in my pocket.

iPhone 6 Plus slightly bent after 2 days - MacRumors Forums
    09-23-2014 02:36 AM
    Anyone syncing their office 365 emails on iOS8? Any issues? Will get me a iPhone 6+ and BlackBerry passport when they're available here next month.

Sent from my Q10 using Tapatalk
    09-23-2014 03:10 AM
    I have another issue. Whenn my phone dies then turns on when charged, when i receive a message notification, all in see is numbers instead of the contacts name, it's like the phone forgot the contact lol. Any one got this issue?
    09-23-2014 03:12 AM
412 ... 23456 ...