I received my iPhone 6 plus on the 19th and noticed that it wasn't charging like it should later on when I got home. I went to sleep the next morning around 2:30am with it being at 38%. When I woke up this morning at about 9am, it was at 84%. I then use another apple charger and it was charging, but slow. I called apple support and they ran a test on it from their end and everything looked good. He then had me do a small reset which didn't wipe my phone out completely. He told me to keep a close eye out on it to see if the reset worked. He then said if it doesn't work to do a complete wipeout of the whole phone, which I just did about 30 mins ago. He suppose to call me back tomorrow to see how it's working. The phone is holding a very good charge. It's just not charging up normal. Also I do have two iPhone 5s, and three iPads in the home, so I am familiar with how they charge up. I'm hoping it's not the hardware. Right now it's at 98%. I plan on letting it die down some and then see how it charge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-21-2014 12:36 AM
    I have been using the iPhone 6 plus for a little bit over 24 hours and I think this phone is amazing I have not had one issue with it and I've gone complements because of this phone it feels good on the hand its light and thin it's perfect the hardest part is putting it down
    09-21-2014 02:36 AM
    Sometimes I cannot get Control Center to show itself on the lock screen with a swipe up. I end up having to unlock the phone to access it.

And yes. I have Control center enabled for the lock screen.
    09-21-2014 04:59 AM
    Plantronics Voyager BT not working well. It does not hang up or answer call.
    Couldn't get mine to pair so I just use my headphones
    09-21-2014 07:54 AM
    Have some issues with turning the radios on and off. Wifi and Bluetooth sometimes turn off, sometimes don't when toggled from the control center (device unlocked). Also, even if both the control center and Settings app show them as off, the icons still show in the status bar (and vice versa). I don't know if it's a phone issue or an iOS 8 issue, but I'll keep an eye on it.
    trebor8806 likes this.
    09-21-2014 08:37 AM
    Used the camera a lot at the game tonight, and I kept getting a situation where I'd take a picture, it would show it was taken in the little preview box, but when I would click on it to look at it, it wasn't there...it did this until I reset the device, and then did it once more and stopped. None of the pictures were saved when this happened.
    This is a little troubling. Most of the time I don't check the pictures until later in the day or week. That would suck to find out about it hours/days later. Not that I'm taking artistic masterpieces or anything, but the point of using a phone's camera is to capture moments and memories. Sad to think the iPhone will forget before I do. :\
    TomsAndroid likes this.
    09-21-2014 08:40 AM
    My home screen orientation was stuck upside down. No ability to change no matter how I positioned the phone. Had to power off and back on to get back to normal. Not a big deal but never experienced that before.
    This problem may not be exclusive to the 6 Plus. My 5S on iOS 8 has randomly rotated screen orientation while in iMessages yesterday, and just now while in the native email app. Both times the phone was vertically oriented. Force closing the mail app made no difference, nor did rotating the phone around to help the app regain proper orientation. Only a power off/power on cycle resolved it.
    gadgetman#CB likes this.
    09-21-2014 09:58 AM
    My biggest issue with the 6 + is that at&t hasn't shipped mine yet !!! Now what was the whole purpose of PRE-ORDERING again? WTF?
    09-21-2014 10:57 AM
    my issue is that I set a tone(r2d2) for incoming email and It does not use the tone I set. I have shut down and did a restore not sure what else to do. now when I set my r2d2 tone for text it works but I cant get r2d2 to sound for incoming mail.
    09-21-2014 01:26 PM
    I have an R2D2 text alert sound that I know worked in iOS 7 for iMessages/SMS. I had the Synth sound set for Mail alert, and swapped it out for R2D2. Then sent myself an email from one account to a different one. No sound. The mail came in. Maybe I didn't wait long enough for the Mail app to "catch up" and play the alert.
    09-21-2014 08:57 PM
    It's only happened a couple of times, but my wifi disconnects then I turn wifi on & off again but there's nothing & it won't search for any networks but when I turn the phone on & off again wifi is back. Hope it's a software issue & not a hardware issue.
    This is happening to me too! Like you, I hope it's a software issue! 😕
    09-21-2014 11:12 PM
    I'm having the occasional screen orientation issue. Not that big of a deal, I'm sure they'll take care of it in the next update.
    09-22-2014 12:25 AM
    I'm having an issue with the mail app. When "All inboxes" is selected, there are tons of empty e-mail files with "No sender" and "No subject." They do not show up in any individual inbox. Also cannot delete e-mails from within the e-mail, but instead have to swipe from the inbox list view.
    09-22-2014 12:57 AM
    Same problem here with wifi as described above with iphone 6.
    09-22-2014 02:42 AM
    Maybe it is a software issue if it's happening with the 6 too.
    09-22-2014 04:14 AM
    Literally not a single problem with it
    09-22-2014 08:40 AM
    Anyone notice choppiness when fast scrolling?
    09-22-2014 10:08 AM
    Anyone notice choppiness when fast scrolling?
    Maybe it’s related to this (twee from Marc Edwards and retweeted by Rene:

An easy way to tell apps aren’t running at the iPhone 6’s native resolution: Thin lines shimmer when scrolling. http://t.co/SbaAg12J2w
    09-22-2014 10:25 AM
    Maybe its related to this (twee from Marc Edwards and retweeted by Rene:

An easy way to tell apps arent running at the iPhone 6s native resolution: Thin lines shimmer when scrolling. http://t.co/SbaAg12J2w
    Yeah. I get those lines in plenty of apps. Saw it a lot in the betas too.

I actually first noticed the problem earlier in scrolling through my albums in the music app.
    09-22-2014 10:41 AM
    I don't know if it's an issue or not but was the period always on the second page of the keyboard?
    09-22-2014 05:30 PM
    I don't know if it's an issue or not but was the period always on the second page of the keyboard?
    You mean like this?
    09-22-2014 05:36 PM
    On the iPhone 6 Plus, the landscape keyboard has a lot of goodies built in - punctuation, dedicated cut/copy/paste keys, etc.

Attachment 65678
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-22-2014 05:46 PM
    The only gripe I have with the landscape keyboard is I wish the backspace key was in the position that the < key is in and somehow the < > keys could be put someplace else. I keep hitting the damn back key when wanting to backspace.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-22-2014 05:58 PM
    The only gripe I have with the landscape keyboard is I wish the backspace key was in the position that the < key is in and somehow the < > keys could be put someplace else. I keep hitting the damn back key when wanting to backspace.
    I haven't even used the landscape keyboard on my iPhone but this is what it looks like IPhone 6 plus known issues-imageuploadedbytapatalk1411423516.104928.jpg
    09-22-2014 06:05 PM
    I haven't even used the landscape keyboard on my iPhone but this is what it looks like Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1411423516.104928.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	102.7 KB 
ID:	65680
    At the moment I'm only seeing the landscape keyboard in native apps. I'm assuming third party apps have to do something to include it.
    BreakingKayfabe likes this.
    09-22-2014 06:07 PM
412 12345 ...