If I had to say anything, it is that I was stoked when I say the home screen rotate 180 degrees. If I am using my 5S while charging, I hated how the power cord was crimped. With the 6+, I was really excited to be done with that.

Sadly, while the home screen will rotate 180 degrees, apps won't (not even Safari). Sucks. Hopefully some day!
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-20-2014 12:02 PM
    The Yahoo weather app widget has been working flawless for me.
    As far as rotating 180, apps probably need to be updated to support it. Originally when apps first came out with the 3G iPhone, Apple made a decision not allow 180 rotation because they didn't want people to pick up the phone when it was ringing or to make a call and have the microphone and ear piece in the wrong place and people getting upset that their calls sounded bad. So rather than just enforcing this for the phone app, devs were not allowed to make any iPhone app support 180 rotation. However I believe this was lifted in iOS 7, so iPhone devs can choose to have their apps support all four positions. iPads always supported all four positions. Not sure though why Apple wouldn't allow Safari to be rotated 180 though.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-20-2014 12:31 PM
    I can totally understand if apps need to be updated for it. Just sucks the stock apps didn't allow for it, so I'm not holding my breath. A great example is using Apple Maps. I still have MotionX GPS Drive installed because it supports 180 degree rotations. So I can load up the GPS, plug in my phone, and sit it in a cup holder to glance at for directions. Can't do that with Apple Maps unless I'm ok with it not being "face up".

Just a minor quip though. Hopefully Apple decides to change that in October's update.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-20-2014 12:38 PM
    Not sure if this is the right thread, but I'm experiencing no push notifications. First time transferring from a phone at my house but for some reason my iPhone 5S is getting my push notifications and the 6+ will not. I get messages and the sort on my 6+ but not push notifications for some reason. Please help!

Side note: but I LOVE my 6+!! Amazing screen quality and once apps take advantage of its size and update their apps (because some have weird formatting like Tweetbot) it will be even better!
    09-20-2014 12:44 PM
    Anyone having issues getting reachability to work? It was working fine yesterday and now all of a sudden it doesn't wanna do anything. It's on.
    09-20-2014 12:58 PM
    Anyone having issues getting reachability to work? It was working fine yesterday and now all of a sudden it doesn't wanna do anything. It's on.
    Nope.
    IPhone 6 plus known issues-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1411232530.196912.jpg
    09-20-2014 01:02 PM
    It is evrything i wiss for
    09-20-2014 01:39 PM
    the biggest problem I have is having only 10% battery left after 22 hours. Apple is doomed with battery life like this. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„. I mean come on with playing games and music Bluetooth on all the time, heavy use this thing is awesome
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-20-2014 02:08 PM
    Seems to be working fine for me...make sure you're not depressing the button even slightly, I noticed if I press down with a little more pressure than a simple tap, sometimes it doesn't register.
    09-20-2014 02:11 PM
    the biggest problem I have is having only 10% battery left after 22 hours. Apple is doomed with battery life like this. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜„. I mean come on with playing games and music Bluetooth on all the time, heavy use this thing is awesome
    I did five hours of conference calls (mostly using VoLTE), wifi updates of my data, and cellular updates of apps as the day progressed. At 11 pm, I still had 48% battery.
    nikkisharif likes this.
    09-20-2014 02:34 PM
    My home screen orientation was stuck upside down. No ability to change no matter how I positioned the phone. Had to power off and back on to get back to normal. Not a big deal but never experienced that before.
    Have the same problem. Super annoying.
    09-20-2014 03:04 PM
    I haven't had any issues with the phone. I setup my phone as new & didn't restore from any backups. Just downloaded apps as needed & I'm still working on setting everything up like it was. Battery life has been pretty good...2hrs usage 5hrs 22minutes standby 89% left. It's better than the battery on my GS5 & that thing lasts forever. I have no complains.
    09-20-2014 03:24 PM
    It would be kinda cool if reachability could come down just a little bit lower.
    09-20-2014 03:29 PM
    Seems to be working fine for me...make sure you're not depressing the button even slightly, I noticed if I press down with a little more pressure than a simple tap, sometimes it doesn't register.
    Yeah it took me a while to get it lol I finally got the hang of it. Never mind nothing is wrong with my phone! all is good with the world.
    09-20-2014 04:33 PM
    It doesn't work with my 2013 Camry Navigation/phone system. I get "no network signal" when I try to make a call. This might be an IOS8 issue with Camry.
    09-20-2014 05:50 PM
    I'm having wifi issues at home. No problems on my iPad mini but my iPhone 6 plus gets stuck part way loading page. Disconnected from network and rests blisters connection, forgot network. Nothing seems to be helping.
    09-20-2014 06:08 PM
    Everything is working fine for me except I cannot get my work email to set up. It will not let my work install the necessary profiles. Never had this issue with my iPhone 5.
    09-20-2014 08:54 PM
    I'm having issues with my battery usage not showing up all the time and I also noticed that when I use swiftkey it doesn't go to the bottom of messages
    09-20-2014 09:30 PM
    I'm having issues with my battery usage not showing up all the time and I also noticed that when I use swiftkey it doesn't go to the bottom of messages
    The swiftkey thing is an iOS 8 problem. I had it with my iPhone 5 too.
    09-20-2014 09:31 PM
    Plantronics Voyager BT not working well. It does not hang up or answer call.
    09-20-2014 10:14 PM
    Swift key isn't working for me. I add it as a keyboard but it doesn't come up when I use the keyboard. It's shows its added but no check mark or any sign that that's the keyboard I want to use

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-20-2014 10:44 PM
    Also apps download very slowly.

09-20-2014 10:50 PM
    Used the camera a lot at the game tonight, and I kept getting a situation where I'd take a picture, it would show it was taken in the little preview box, but when I would click on it to look at it, it wasn't there...it did this until I reset the device, and then did it once more and stopped. None of the pictures were saved when this happened.
    09-20-2014 11:08 PM
    Swype seems to work.

09-20-2014 11:26 PM
    Used the camera a lot at the game tonight, and I kept getting a situation where I'd take a picture, it would show it was taken in the little preview box, but when I would click on it to look at it, it wasn't there...it did this until I reset the device, and then did it once more and stopped. None of the pictures were saved when this happened.
    Interesting. I have not experienced that at all. I have taken probably about 30 pictures since yesterday.
    09-20-2014 11:46 PM
412 1234 ...