Nothing but rumors so far. We have no idea about RAM and number of mp's on the camera. I read 10. But we can hope. There usually is some new hardware. I'll be getting the 6s Plus to replace my old 5. It's been a good one, but the battery is about gone. I should make it to September.
    Ya that sounds good me too want to carry a phone for 2 years atleast till when battery shows to wear.. But i bought 6 plus used one so i am kinda feeling un satisfied and might be taking my eyes on iphone 6s plus and will get it brand new..
    05-25-2015 04:46 AM
    Anyone ever noticed any halo or light bleed on any part of their 6 Plus screen? I just got one on Friday and have noticed a little bit in the bottom left corner. I'm thinking about calling Apple for a replacement. But I didn't know if this was a widespread issue or what.
    05-25-2015 12:45 PM
    My screen is perfect no bleeding at all. The most perfectly even screen I've had on any phone. Fantastic screen.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    donemt likes this.
    05-25-2015 02:44 PM
    So, I'm not sure if it's just iOS 8 being buggy, the lack of ram being a issue for the 6 plus, the scaler being a weird number set compared to the 6, or what but ever since I've gotten the phone back in February it just hasn't been as stable or smooth as my old 5S. I get apps freezing while opening them, I get jitter and some hank while scrolling on web pages and such, and it just seems not as smooth all together. It's not unusable, but it's noticeable compared to my previous 5S. I don't think it's just the device I have either since I've gone through 3 replacements already. I thought maybe it was due to the fact I dropped my phone recently, but the Apple Store said everything looked fine. So really, I don't know. I'm hoping 8.4 or even iOS 9 will fix these issues.
    05-25-2015 03:20 PM
    My screen is perfect no bleeding at all. The most perfectly even screen I've had on any phone. Fantastic screen.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Thinking I'll be calling for a replacement.
    05-25-2015 03:22 PM
    My camera is kinda blurry out of the blue. Taking it to Apple tomorrow.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    05-25-2015 03:22 PM
    On my iPhone 6 plus I could set notifications but after ios8 update my notifications dont alert but if i use default alerts sound and you can't change default notifications??? Anyone else notice this
    05-28-2015 02:54 AM
    YES! It was the same for my 5s starting about 4-5 weeks ago.

An issue I have with my 6+ is that the left shift key doesn't work with my left hand. Have to reach across for it to be effective. Is it just me?
    06-01-2015 05:46 PM
    I still have two re-occurring issues with my 6+. The springboard occasionally crashes and I don't get a camera shutter sound for the first picture I take.

Nether is that big of a deal
    06-03-2015 10:45 AM
    Once or twice a day, when I press the button to wake up my phone it isn't happening. I have to press it twice or thrice. It is the only issue I am facing. Seeing it for the past 4-5 days. It just happens randomly but not more than twice, this after I had updated my phone on the weekend to 8.4. It's a brand new one so I couldn't get time or Wi-Fi to update it.
    07-30-2015 11:27 AM
    Very rarely when I reply to a text from the lock screen the keyboard doesn't work. I'll type & nothing appears. I'll reset the phone to fix it but still kinda annoying when it happens.

Tapatalk'n On The IPhone 6 Plus 
    07-30-2015 02:30 PM
    On my iPhone 6 plus I could set notifications but after ios8 update my notifications dont alert but if i use default alerts sound and you can't change default notifications??? Anyone else notice this
    I noticed this too with my husband's phone. It's been kind of buggy since the update.
    KAY ATCHISON likes this.
    07-30-2015 06:57 PM
412 ... 151617