IPhone 6 plus known issues

Speedygi

Mar 31, 2012
Visit site
You may have found something wrong in the beginning days of your iPhone 6 plus purchase. This is the place to put words to those issues, and hopefully our wonderful community can help

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I have seen some apps that have odd formatting issues (tweetbot for example). Other than that, I'm still playing and setting it up. As others have mentioned, I can't put it down. Awesome problem to have, really.

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
Have a few problems here and there with apps that aren't updated for the new screen size. But that's about it. I'm loving my 6 Plus! :D

JeffAces28

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I still have to get use to it. Was contemplating returning it for the 6 but the more I use it, the more I like it. Im 6'5 and still feel thats it is a little too big

kjparfekt

Oct 2, 2010
Visit site
My home screen orientation was stuck upside down. No ability to change no matter how I positioned the phone. Had to power off and back on to get back to normal. Not a big deal but never experienced that before.

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Honest issue here...

While in settings, selecting ringtones/text tones...if you switch to landscape mode, mine seems to hang for a few seconds and becomes unresponsive until put back into horizontal mode. Tried it a few times and it happened about 3 times out of 5 (so kind of consistently).

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Honest issue here...

While in settings, selecting ringtones/text tones...if you switch to landscape mode, mine seems to hang for a few seconds and becomes unresponsive until put back into horizontal mode. Tried it a few times and it happened about 3 times out of 5 (so kind of consistently).

I just tried and I didn't have that problem at all.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
I notice a stutter at times when returning to the home screen. All the app icons going back to their layout seem to freeze for a split second before they finish. Probably fixed in 8.0.1

Sekelani Zwambila

Dec 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm having issues with most applications they look fuzzy.
Facebook looked over scaled and the keyboard in most apps look too big. I noticed this in tapatalk and most of my applications that require a keyboard.
At times the orientation on the home screen doesn't work but I guess it's more of an software issue with iOS 8.
Most of my games crash and are also fuzzy with graphical errors.

Last edited:

TechnologyTwitt

Oct 28, 2013
Visit site
I notice a stutter at times when returning to the home screen. All the app icons going back to their layout seem to freeze for a split second before they finish. Probably fixed in 8.0.1

I was in an Apple Store and I overheard someone complaining about the 6 Plus, so while I was holding him upside down, he began to stutter at times, and after dropping him on his head a few times he froze up. There's no known fix for this....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice