Syncing with my work exchange server isn't working. Settings are accepted and then after a period of time syncing just stops. Come on 8.1.1!
    11-15-2014 08:34 PM
    Not too thrilled with battery life yet, especially on 3G or LTE. Getting some freezing in apps, or lag. Rebooted it once and then it wouldn't start up again, whole phone seemed dead. Thankfully a few moments later it responded and revived itself. I really do love this phone. Freezing and lag used to get me really paranoid about phones but I do know that with lack of memory and so many pixels to push that this might happen. But because everybody raves about the battery, I'm a little disappointed that I'm not experiencing it the same as others.
    11-17-2014 04:24 PM
    I have a problem where after I have picked up my iPhone 6 plus it seems to stick to my fingers so I can't put it down!!!.....
    uno mas, Fummie, Ron Hites and 2 others like this.
    11-18-2014 03:23 AM
    Getting YouTube videos, audio file music and ringtones into it was a hassle until I jail broke and use Pro Tube. Now I can do it all in the phone without a Mac or PC and it's all too easy peezy.
    11-21-2014 12:01 PM
    One question, why is there little stutter after I take photo? (Photo without flash) 5S doesn't have that
    11-29-2014 02:23 PM
    Sold my 6 plus and got a note 4 what was I thinking! Sold my note 4 got another 6 plus! 64G! Everything works and its smooth as butter!!
    11-30-2014 10:50 AM
    I read an article in Money magazine about the 6 plus.
    The article goes on about how you should buy the 6 plus over the 6.
    I found the article interesting, and it got me thinking how I may just buy the plus come upgrade time.
    IMHO, there may or may not be problems with every phone you buy
    It's all a matter of what is or isn't a deal breaker for you.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/iphon...hone-6-2014-11
    11-30-2014 11:13 AM
    I read an article in Money magazine about the 6 plus.
    The article goes on about how you should buy the 6 plus over the 6.
    I found the article interesting, and it got me thinking how I may just buy the plus come upgrade time.
    IMHO, there may or may not be problems with every phone you buy
    It's all a matter of what is or isn't a deal breaker for you.
    http://www.businessinsider.com/iphon...hone-6-2014-11
    Definitely get the plus over the 6. You won't regret it. Bigger is better. And just recently I discovered how valuable OIS is for the camera. Screen is better.
    12-01-2014 12:36 AM
    Anyone having issues getting reachability to work? It was working fine yesterday and now all of a sudden it doesn't wanna do anything. It's on.
    I'm having the same problem. I watched three tutorials to be sure I was doing it right. But it just will not work. When I double tap my apps will not go to the bottom of the screen. Siri will activate if I tap too hard. Also I get a view of all my open applications but no reachable apps.

Sent from iPhone using Tapatalk
    12-01-2014 01:14 PM
    I'm having the same problem. I watched three tutorials to be sure I was doing it right. But it just will not work. When I double tap my apps will not go to the bottom of the screen. Siri will activate if I tap too hard. Also I get a view of all my open applications but no reachable apps.

Make sure you are tapping not pressing to get Reachability.
    12-01-2014 01:18 PM
    I think you are pressing home button, you should just tap it twice, not press.
    donemt likes this.
    12-01-2014 01:19 PM
    Make sure you are tapping not pressing to get Reachability.
    Thx for replying. I tried every which way (tap) til Sunday. LOL. When all my open screens pop up I close them. Then try tapping again all it shows is the one home screen minimized. I have Apple Care Plus and might just call them to go over a few settings. I'm also still in my first 30 days too.

12-01-2014 01:27 PM
    Thx for replying. I tried every which way (tap) til Sunday. LOL. When all my open screens pop up I close them. Then try tapping again all it shows is the one home screen minimized. I have Apple Care Plus and might just call them to go over a few settings. I'm also still in my first 30 days too.

Tapping is you have to tap on it like you would on the touchscreen. There is a distinction between pressing and tapping. Make sure you have reachability enabled under Settings > General > Accessibility
    Last edited by yukhalilsel; 12-01-2014 at 02:29 PM.
    Apple_Fangirl06 and donemt like this.
    12-01-2014 01:52 PM
    Only issue I have with my 6 Plus is that it refuses to accept my right thumb. I've set the dang thing up three times and my 6 Plus still ignores it, lol.

Sent from my 128GB iPhone 6 + using Tapatalk.
    It's weird you mention this but I have the same problem. LOL. I just got it in my head to use my code as before.

12-01-2014 01:53 PM
    I usually tap with my thumb pointed straight down with the tip of my thumb two quick taps. Try a reset or restore if you haven't already. I'm going to restore as new soon. I backed up from my 5S when I got it just to get it going.
    Seems I get better performance as new.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk
    Apple_Fangirl06 likes this.
    12-01-2014 01:53 PM
    Sold my 6 plus and got a note 4 what was I thinking! Sold my note 4 got another 6 plus! 64G! Everything works and its smooth as butter!!
    How long did you have the note 4 and what did you think
    abt it? I really like my 6+ and I'm dedicated to the Apple line. But I started second guessing my purchase of the 6+ and thinking maybe I should have bought the note 4.

12-01-2014 02:02 PM
    Has anyone had any issues with third-party keyboards on the 6 Plus? (Different from those experienced on the 6). Thinking of switching, but don't want any headaches.
    12-01-2014 10:32 PM
    Has anyone had any issues with third-party keyboards on the 6 Plus? (Different from those experienced on the 6). Thinking of switching, but don't want any headaches.
    The only real issue I have with the third-party keyboards is that they don't have dictation! For me that makes them almost useless...📝
    12-01-2014 10:41 PM
    I had minuum - its very customizable, minimal, beautiful designs, now supports emoji.
    and one handed keyboard - it's nice, but still very buggy.
    swype - yeah.. swype gestures, but buggy imo
    touchpal - very customizable, very good keyboard
    swiftkey - its like swype...

but, i noticed battery drain with each one of these, they were in the battery stats as (about 1 - 5% drain).
    you can look them up on the app store..

my fave of all of these is minuum.

12-02-2014 02:34 AM
    The only real issue I have with the third-party keyboards is that they don't have dictation! For me that makes them almost useless...
    Agreed - Apple opened up dictation for third-party keyboards, but Siri is off limits, so it's still not ideal.
    12-03-2014 12:27 AM
    12-03-2014 02:19 PM
    I don't see anything wrong in the screenshot.
    12-03-2014 02:21 PM
    watch youtube link, there isn't any screenshot.

wallpaper link is just for you to try with same wallpaper as me, and see if that happens on your 6+
    12-03-2014 02:50 PM
    watch youtube link, there isn't any screenshot.

wallpaper link is just for you to try with same wallpaper as me, and see if that happens on your 6+
    I watched the video but still didn't see anything unusual. I don't understand the language being spoken in the background though.
    12-03-2014 03:52 PM
    I watched the video but still didn't see anything unusual. I don't understand the language being spoken in the background though.
    I also set that image as my lock screen wallpaper and didn't notice anything strange with it.
    12-03-2014 03:55 PM
412 ... 910111213 ...