IPhone 6 plus known issues

AlexJ92

Jun 2, 2014
Visit site
Safari sometimes will not load a webpage and I have to close the app and turn wifi off and back on to get it working... Can get annoying!!

loveleelatina78

Oct 19, 2014
Visit site
I have the iphone 6 and I noticed the same thing 61-59% hoping this gets fixed soon. My last phone was awesome on battery life could easily go 2 days on one charge so this is new to me

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm not as concerned about the 2% battery jump as I am about the random lock ups (anywhere from 3-10 seconds usually, but I had to force restart it once) and the wifi just refusing to connect at random times (restart usually fixes it). Since reboots usually fix and lessen near future occurrences, I hope it's a software issue that could be fixed with 8.1. Kind of disappointed it didn't come out last week with the Yosemite update. I'm thinking it's probably related to Apple's capacity to deliver these updates...

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I just noticed that my Phone will not connect at all to my Honda via Bluetooth. I think I've heard of this being an issue. Anyone have the same problem?

BlazingGold

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Tested out a 6+ in store today and noticed that there is absolutely NO lag between shots when taking photos. In other words, you can snap one photo after another without a delay (not referring to burst mode). Mine there is over a one second delay. Do most people have a lag between shots with there's ? Or no?

decypher44

Mar 7, 2013
Visit site
I just noticed that my Phone will not connect at all to my Honda via Bluetooth. I think I've heard of this being an issue. Anyone have the same problem?

Got my 6 Plus on release day and the Plus Bluetooth worked great in my Ford Fusion. Today, out of the blue (no pun intended), phone calls stopped working. Music plays just fine.

What usually happens now is I can initiate a call, but it cuts out after a ring or two and says "call ended". Sometimes, the call won't end, but no sound through Bluetooth, only speaker and phone.

I've deleted the link to the car, and deleted my phone from the car. Rebooted phone and turned the car off and on again. No joy.

I've read that "Resetting All Settings" may work temporarily, but I'd hate to set up all my settings and just have it fail again.

Any thoughts?

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I really cant understand what is so annoying with it? Just a cosmetic thing.

I don't get it either, that's why I don't keep my percentage on, so I'm not constantly looking at it and just using my phone as normal.

Sent from my 128gb iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk via Sprint Spark

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
The control center bug in which it doesn't always work on the lock screen is still present in 8.1, unfortunately

emilyheming

Oct 6, 2014
Visit site
I am very much excited baout my iPhone 6 plus and I really can't keep it down and it always moves with me. Yes even I find the problem that some apps that have odd formatting issues.

fb2

Feb 12, 2013
Visit site
I have a lot of bugs and problems, let me show you some...
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414272198.066695.jpg
Creepy animation and pixelation
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414272235.969151.jpg
Hmm the folders in the first row are to high to reach, let me use Reachability... well Reachability goes up instead of down -___-
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1414272315.197095.jpg
How about another creepy animation and hey, it looks so good, I'll just freeze here for an eternity

There were some other stuff which were already mentioned like wifi problems, sometimes battery problems, text shortcuts doesn't work right or doesn't work at all sometimes, can't connect with data/3G/LTE etc.

And yes, I already restores several times, I don't think it's a hardware problem either, I just think that are iOS8 error/problems...

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I have a lot of bugs and problems, let me show you some...
View attachment 69558
Creepy animation and pixelation
View attachment 69559
Hmm the folders in the first row are to high to reach, let me use Reachability... well Reachability goes up instead of down -___-
View attachment 69560
How about another creepy animation and hey, it looks so good, I'll just freeze here for an eternity

There were some other stuff which were already mentioned like wifi problems, sometimes battery problems, text shortcuts doesn't work right or doesn't work at all sometimes, can't connect with data/3G/LTE etc.

And yes, I already restores several times, I don't think it's a hardware problem either, I just think that are iOS8 error/problems...

I had that problem in the first pic on my iPad until I changed my wallpaper

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner