I am so sick of AT&T.....

hoosieriphone

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
I ordered on the 12th like everyone else. My status says preparing for shipment and the date is still 10/31 to 11/11. Sounds like Verizon is getting most of the 6 Plus phones. Noone seems to get any updates from these Jerks. Calling ATT got me no where and I'm totally frustrated like everyone else. Is it their computer system or what. Thank you all for letting me vent.

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Yes, I like their network, it is top notch where I live, but I really try to avoid dealing with the stores etc so much so I try to buy unlocked phones whenever possible. I ordered an unlocked version (tmobile) from Apple. com and it shipped today from China and is scheduled for delivery on next Wednesday.

EDIT: Shipping updated to Tuesday estimated delivery.

Hope you get your iphone soon!

Last edited:

bigdad84

May 17, 2012
Visit site
I didn't even dare try and order my iPhone 6 Plus through AT&T after hearing some of the horror stories. So I stood in line all night at my local AT&T being first in line. I bought the only 6 Plus that they had! My color and size I wanted also! What are the odds? Lol

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on the 12th like everyone else. My status says preparing for shipment and the date is still 10/31 to 11/11. Sounds like Verizon is getting most of the 6 Plus phones. Noone seems to get any updates from these Jerks. Calling ATT got me no where and I'm totally frustrated like everyone else. Is it their computer system or what. Thank you all for letting me vent.

Same here. ordered on the 12th and was given a shipping date of 11/9-11/27 if it wasn't for their network I would've left AT&T a long time ago because their customer service is useless along with every else

tattooed4515

Feb 15, 2014
Visit site
I ordered from them on the 12th and cancelled with them on the 12th after seeing that shipping date. Ordered with apple after canceling with att. Went and got in line at the Apple Store early this morning and now I'm writing to you on a 6+. Cancelled the apple.com order

co_mtn_grl

May 4, 2014
Visit site
Well I went into AT&T yesterday (9/20) and placed an order for a silver 16GB iP6. This is my order status:

fbca933408972d7c350cb08e4406008e.jpg

I imagine I'm going for less desirable specs with it being only 16GB and a 6 (Not a plus). The AT&T rep told me it should be in within 2-3 weeks but it could be even sooner. He said that folks who pre-ordered on the 12th were given dates well into October and November but many showed up on the 19th. So, don't lose hope :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
I'm lucky in that I live an area with now 2 Apple Stores. Since AT&T essentially dropped the ability to upgrade early on subsidized contracts and their online ordering system is less than stellar, I have gone through Apple for the past two years. It's generally a more enjoyable and predictable experience. For product launches, I don't see the benefit to ordering through the carrier. The manufacturer will more likely have more stock to distribute and a more accurate count of what they have to sell than the carriers, who are dependent on whatever Apple can deliver.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2