Anyone with t-mobile preorder yet.

Mizzlia

Sep 11, 2014
Visit site
I finally got a label created ugh man this has been the worse pre order experience for me. I haven't heard anything really from t-mobile but I have a pending charge for 2 days now and the o ly reason why I know a label was made and that I should get the phone tomorrow is because I put in my number on ups site to track it by reference. Smh

nickf126

Oct 22, 2013
Visit site
I have to agree. I am frustrated that people who ordered after me (for example, last Saturday) have their phones, and I do not even have a tracking number yet. I am also frustrated that such a big deal is made about pre-ordering. I pre-ordered, and went to the store on Friday to find that they had plenty of phones, and short lines. I could not even cancel my order.

Next time I will order directly with Apple, or just pick up in the store. I live close to NYC in a city, so I imagine that the store usually gets a good stock. Not hating on Tmobile...just frustrated.

olliegrl

Oct 19, 2012
Visit site
i just got off the phone with tmo and she said if you haven't ordered yet, it could be 4 weeks before it even ships. ugh. i knew i should have preordered...but then again none of you have your phones so....ugh

ashley108

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
I finally got a label created ugh man this has been the worse pre order experience for me. I haven't heard anything really from t-mobile but I have a pending charge for 2 days now and the o ly reason why I know a label was made and that I should get the phone tomorrow is because I put in my number on ups site to track it by reference. Smh

How did you do that?

jasonprice

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
i just got off the phone with tmo and she said if you haven't ordered yet, it could be 4 weeks before it even ships. ugh. i knew i should have preordered...but then again none of you have your phones so....ugh

I was told they are currently 6 weeks out for the 6+.

gvndeb60

Dec 10, 2010
Visit site
How did you do that?
In the full UPS site(not mobile) just enter a random number in the tracking field. It will go to a screen and say it wasn't found. Under that filed will be a tab to select that says search by reference number. Select it and search with your phone number or order number in the reference field.

ashley108

Sep 13, 2014
Visit site
In the full UPS site(not mobile) just enter a random number in the tracking field. It will go to a screen and say it wasn't found. Under that filed will be a tab to select that says search by reference number. Select it and search with your phone number or order number in the reference field.

Didn't work for me 😑

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR