I just tested the display model of the 6 Plus at my local Apple Store, and here are my first impressions:

It's big, no buts about it! Coming from a 5s, the big difference is the keyboard size. The keyboard has more keys and symbols than the 5s, so when I get the phone late next month/ sometime in November, it'll take me a while to get used to the keyboard.

The main issue is the screen size and resolution. I watched a bit of the Lego Movie and the Hobbit and they looked great. The main thing I'll use my 6 Plus for is watching movies and videos on YouTube and Vimeo.

I did not test out the 6 because I'm not interested in it. For me, it'll be the 6 Plus 128 GB Verizon in Space Grey.

Can't wait until I get it!
    09-19-2014 12:17 PM
    I just tested the display model of the 6 Plus at my local Apple Store, and here are my first impressions:

It's big, no buts about it! Coming from a 5s, the big difference is the keyboard size. The keyboard has more keys and symbols than the 5s, so when I get the phone late next month/ sometime in November, it'll take me a while to get used to the keyboard.

The main issue is the screen size and resolution. I watched a bit of the Lego Movie and the Hobbit and they looked great. The main thing I'll use my 6 Plus for is watching movies and videos on YouTube and Vimeo.

I did not test out the 6 because I'm not interested in it. For me, it'll be the 6 Plus 128 GB Verizon in Space Grey.

Can't wait until I get it!
    Thanks for those first impressions!!!
    KingBuick likes this.
    09-19-2014 12:19 PM
    Same here, I handled one at the Verizon store. Thing has almost no weight at all. I couldn't believe how light it was.
    KingBuick likes this.
    09-19-2014 12:21 PM
    I just tested out the 6 and 6 plus and the 6 plus is simply amazing. The screen on the 6 plus is so crisp and colorful compared to the 6. You can see the difference as the screen on the 6 plus really pops. I also had no problem holding it and will easily get used to it. Can't wait,, mine comes in 2 weeks.
    substring and KingBuick like this.
    09-19-2014 12:28 PM
    I forgot to mention the camera. There's a new time lapse feature that's next to the slow motion camera. The 6 Plus camera also has OIS. I didn't test out any of the camera features out though.

I can't wait until late October/ sometime in November once the demand has died down at my local Apple Store. I can just walk in and buy the phone then!
    09-19-2014 12:28 PM
    Same here, I handled one at the Verizon store. Thing has almost no weight at all. I couldn't believe how light it was.
    Agreed, I was really surprised at how thin and light these devices are.
    KingBuick and rustymini like this.
    09-19-2014 12:29 PM
    I forgot to mention the camera. There's a new time lapse feature that's next to the slow motion camera. The 6 Plus camera also has OIS. I didn't test out any of the camera features out though.

I can't wait until late October/ sometime in November once the demand has died down at my local Apple Store. I can just walk in and buy the phone then!
    5s got time lapse also with ios 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-19-2014 12:30 PM
    5s got time lapse also with ios 8

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    You're right. I just checked my camera and it has the time lapse feature.
    09-19-2014 12:33 PM
    How was the speaker quality?
    09-19-2014 12:35 PM
    About that of the 5s and every other iPhone
    09-19-2014 12:45 PM
    How was the speaker quality?
    Good. I'm pretty sure it's louder than my 5S was. I'm happy with it so far.
    GCMS likes this.
    09-19-2014 12:49 PM