For those of us that aren't expecting shipping for weeks

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
Mine originally was 10-1 through 10-7 however as of yesterday my order shipped and i have a tracking its in china right now so i assume that these dates can and will change for some.

Does anyone think it's possible that once some pre orders go out today our shipping dates could move up?

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Mine originally was 10-1 through 10-7 however as of yesterday my order shipped and i have a tracking its in china right now so i assume that these dates can and will change for some.

I haven't even received anything about tracking yet. I'm starting to think i pre ordered too late,it only seems like people that stayed up late to pre order on the 12th are having their dates change.

Helicopter

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
Same here. I preordered on September 12th and finally got the order to go through around 1am PST. I ordered the 128 GB 6+ and was originally given a delivery date of Oct. 1-6th. They have now shipped my phone and the delivery date is Sept. 25th.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I haven't even received anything about tracking yet. I'm starting to think i pre ordered too late,it only seems like people that stayed up late to pre order on the 12th are having their dates change.

Nope I couldn't get Verizon site to work so I went to bed I didn't order till like 5pm on the 12th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Nope I couldn't get Verizon site to work so I went to bed I didn't order till like 5pm on the 12th

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah that's about the same time i pre ordered mine but I have AT&T,Maybe if I had a different carrier my date would move up,but who knows really

KiwiGrrl

Oct 23, 2013
Visit site
I ordered through Verizon and this morning my Expected Ship Date has moved up from Oct 14 to Oct 10. :)

I preordered on the 12th and had an original date of Oct 28th which moved to the 24th yesterday. Time was around 10am, for those curious. Which did you order?

nokia4life

Aug 6, 2012
Visit site
here is my info original was shipping to begin for the iPhone 6 plus 128gb on 10-1 through 10-7 I ordered mine at 2:20am central last friday when they went live obviously not fast enough for the sept 19th delivery but mine shipped and here is my ups so they can change if you got the earlier dates in oct. i went through the apple store not carrier as i figure apple will get theirs out faster than att.

In Transit: On Time

Change Delivery
Request Status Updates
Scheduled Delivery:
Thursday, 09/25/2014, By End of Day
Last Location:
Arrived - ZhengZhou, China, Friday, 09/19/2014

What time will your package be delivered to your home? Get FREE approximate Delivery Windows on most UPS packages.
Continue

I am already a UPS My Choice? Member

Additional Information
Product:WORLD EASEShipped/Billed On:09/19/2014Type:packageWeight:0.50 kg

Shipment Progress
What's This?
Location Date Local Time Activity
ZhengZhou, China 09/19/2014 7:10 P.M. Arrival Scan
09/19/2014 6:35 P.M. Departure Scan
09/19/2014 5:30 P.M. Location Scan
09/19/2014 12:48 P.M. Origin Scan
China 09/19/2014 8:36 A.M. Order Processed: Ready for UPS

substring

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
A friend of mine just got his 6+ 128GB and he let me hold it. It is great and really not too big. I am glad that I made the right choice. I will get mine on Oct 10. Just hope LifeProof can get their act together and release a case by then. I don't want to go naked and I don't want to spend money on an interim case.

mackie99

May 20, 2013
Visit site
Ordered silver 6+ / 64 GB from Apple on the 12th at 7:30 am pacific time. Mine still shows Delivers: Oct 13 - Oct 20 by Standard Shipping

anon(19047)

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site
YES! It is entirely possible. As i was getting ready to meet up with some friends I got a shipment notification for early delivery Monday the 22nd. It was originally set to be delivered october 1-6th

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I am expecting mine between the 16th and 31st of October and will get a case tomorrow. Went to an Apple Store today just to touch a 6+ and it is fantastic. I made the right decision for sure.

I'm holding out hope that something miraculous will happen and I get it before the end of the month. I don't really see it happening but hey, stranger things have happened in the past.

Sent from my iPhone 5 running iOS 8.0 while impatiently waiting for my 6+ using Tapatalk

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
The upside of having to wait weeks or in my case til sometime in November is apps are just not optimized for the iphone 6 or 6+. I have read a lot of complaints that the apps look like crap scaled up. Thanks Apple, holding this back from the developers causes the customers nothing but issues and creates fragmentation and larger app sizes. Again by the time I get mine the ones I use will hopefully be updated for the 6+.

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
The upside of having to wait weeks or in my case til sometime in November is apps are just not optimized for the iphone 6 or 6+. I have read a lot of complaints that the apps look like crap scaled up. Thanks Apple, holding this back from the developers causes the customers nothing but issues and creates fragmentation and larger app sizes. Again by the time I get mine the ones I use will hopefully be updated for the 6+.

That's true,I'm also having to wait until November but hopefully any kinks the phone has will be worked out by then

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2