I got all excited because AT&T emailed me!

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
I thought it was an email about tracking info yet they were just emailing the same **** I already got in my confirmation email...Shipping dates are the exact same 11/9-11/27 so why email me things I already know that haven't changed...so annoying

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
I thought it was an email about tracking info yet they were just emailing the same **** I already got in my confirmation email...Shipping dates are the exact same 11/9-11/27 so why email me things I already know that haven't changed...so annoying

lol... how annoying! it happened to me so i feel ya

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Yep, same thing happened to me this morning. I refuse to check my order status any more..I'm just over this whole ordeal! In the meantime, I'll just be on my iPad or my new MacBook Pro:)

Bias reduX

Dec 19, 2012
Visit site
I felt the same way, but at least I found out that my order got pushed back to the week it was originally suppose to come.

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

AT&T wants you to feel loved by letting you know they are thinking about you, in addition to the monthly bill you pay every month. :tongue:

mnicole03

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Yep, same thing happened to me this morning. I refuse to check my order status any more..I'm just over this whole ordeal! In the meantime, I'll just be on my iPad or my new MacBook Pro:)

Same here,i check the order status like twice a day hoping to see and change & absolutely nothing has changed since the 12th but i'll be on my MacBook as well for the time being lol

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
forwardsmychoice