09-18-2014 11:05 AM
    Thank you for posting this! Hands down, THE best review I've read yet! I pre-ordered a 64GB 6 last Friday. I had a Note II prior to coming back to the 5s, and while I loved it initially, I grew tired of the size. It didn't replace my iPad, and my primary use of the device is to take quick pics, email and text, mobile banking and funny enough...as a phone. The Note II was just SO big.

Having said all of that, I have spent the last six days second guessing myself because bigger is always better, right? Lol. Anyway, after reading this review, and the points he makes for each device, I feel pretty good about my teeny, tiny iPhone 6 that will be here tomorrow.

Thanks again!
    Designed4Him likes this.
    09-18-2014 11:29 AM
    Thank you for posting this! Hands down, THE best review I've read yet! I pre-ordered a 64GB 6 last Friday. I had a Note II prior to coming back to the 5s, and while I loved it initially, I grew tired of the size. It didn't replace my iPad, and my primary use of the device is to take quick pics, email and text, mobile banking and funny enough...as a phone. The Note II was just SO big.

Having said all of that, I have spent the last six days second guessing myself because bigger is always better, right? Lol. Anyway, after reading this review, and the points he makes for each device, I feel pretty good about my teeny, tiny iPhone 6 that will be here tomorrow.

Thanks again!
    You're welcome
    09-18-2014 11:44 AM
    The only part of that review that solidified my choice was right here: "I used the iPhone 6 Plus for two days straight at Disneyland without charging it once and still had 16% battery life left"

^ As a power user that is the best news I have heard about the iPhone 6 plus. I was so torn but the ultimate deciding factor for me was battery life. Mine arrives tomorrow and I will report back next week with performance and battery life!
    murtzjaffer likes this.
    09-18-2014 01:18 PM
    Great review! Thanks! I am even more excited about my 6+ tomorrow (I sold my original iPad last year and I've been eying the iPad Mini when it next gets refreshed). This will be my "all-in-one" device now!
    isuquinndog likes this.
    09-18-2014 03:03 PM
    That review was exactly what I wanted to hear. That battery life alone makes the plus the right choice for me. I can't wait
    09-18-2014 05:09 PM
    I had to share because I thought his review was phenomenal
    09-18-2014 05:18 PM
    I want the 6 plus and all but anybody else feel like going to Disneyland now lol.

Great review. So excited about that camera
    09-18-2014 06:42 PM
    I want the 6 plus and all but anybody else feel like going to Disneyland now lol.

Great review. So excited about that camera
    I know right. That review did make me want to vista Mickey!
    09-18-2014 07:00 PM