Check accounts friends ., I just received my tracking #.. Awesome 👍

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    09-17-2014 09:48 PM
    09-17-2014 09:48 PM
    Check accounts friends ., I just received my tracking #.. Awesome

Thats good. Did you order in the store or online?
    09-17-2014 09:53 PM
    Online... But, that means there's hope for all orders ... My neighbor, sprint as well.. Ordered Friday in store.. He called his Sprint store, and they told him they expected to get in store orders from Friday ( morning at least) to his store,, so my sister has hope too looks good have faith.. U got in store Friday too... I'm sure we will all be lucky

09-17-2014 10:06 PM
    Online... But, that means there's hope for all orders ... My neighbor, sprint as well.. Ordered Friday in store.. He called his Sprint store, and they told him they expected to get in store orders from Friday ( morning at least) to his store,, so my sister has hope too looks good have faith.. U got in store Friday too... I'm sure we will all be lucky

Yeah I was the second person in my store. I am not going to get excited.
    09-17-2014 10:09 PM
    Much congratulations. I'm sure mine will be a while but maybe, JUST MAYBE I'll see mine before the end of September.

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 with iOS 8.0 using Tapatalk
    09-17-2014 10:09 PM
    When did you preorder?? I think those us that had a up to 3 weeks have a excellent chance of getting it Friday. Since the preorders all started at up to 3 weeks, I think
    Any of us that the up to 3 weeks has a great chance of getting a Friday delivery

09-17-2014 10:19 PM
    When did you preorder?? I think those us that had a up to 3 weeks have a excellent chance of getting it Friday. Since the preorders all started at up to 3 weeks, I think
    Any of us that the up to 3 weeks has a great chance of getting a Friday delivery

I preordered yesterday so the chances are pretty weak that I'll get mine any sooner than week after next. I wasn't going to preorder but changed my mind after stores said they weren't going to have any stock whatsoever at launch and corporate said the same thing - I figured if I was gonna haveta wait, I may as well have them mail me one.

Sent from my iPhone 5 running iOS 8.0 while impatiently waiting for my 6+ using Tapatalk
    09-17-2014 10:35 PM

Man I sure hope so! what time did you pre order and how many gb?
    09-17-2014 10:37 PM
    I would think early morning in store orders would be in the same category as up to 3 weeks, heck maybe better, as a in store pick up. how did Sprint tell you they would notify you when it came in??? Email?
    Id say you have as good of chance as any of us in the up to 3 week category.

09-17-2014 10:40 PM
    I couldn't get into Sprint site until 315am CST my order was placed at 324 am... Did u get the up to 3 weeks ?? Has ur card been charged?? I haven't received the email yet, but checked on the Sprint site and it had been updated..first time since I ordered..

09-17-2014 10:44 PM
    I would think early morning in store orders would be in the same category as up to 3 weeks, heck maybe better, as a in store pick up. how did Sprint tell you they would notify you when it came in??? Email?
    Id say you have as good of chance as any of us in the up to 3 week category.

They said they would call
    09-17-2014 10:52 PM
    I couldn't get into Sprint site until 315am CST my order was placed at 324 am... Did u get the up to 3 weeks ?? Has ur card been charged?? I haven't received the email yet, but checked on the Sprint site and it had been updated..first time since I ordered..

My card was charged on the 15th and I did receive the up to 3 weeks status.. no action as of yet 😩
    09-17-2014 11:00 PM
    Give it time. I have 2 friends that ordered after I did, and one just received their tracking number. I still haven't received email from Sprint but I can see it on UPS with tracking number. I'm sure you will get your tracking number by morning if not sooner ., it WILL happen, they have all those preorders to get thru all of the country . Remember , check Sprint site ... Not email .. Friend got hers 4 mins ago. Let us know when it shows up.,, and it will., . I'm sure the up to 3 weeks was just a place holder... Excited for the shock you'll get

09-18-2014 12:10 AM
    Designed4him, I'd show up at Sprint when they open,. Just to be positive they won't wait till it calms down at store before they start calling you

09-18-2014 12:12 AM
    I got my info for those who ordered at a sprint store
    mommybetts likes this.
    09-18-2014 04:54 AM
    Yea! That's awesome for you looks like you'll be one of the lucky ones too ... Does it say a time to go in or are they calling you? Congrats

09-18-2014 11:36 AM
    Yea! That's awesome for you looks like you'll be one of the lucky ones too ... Does it say a time to go in or are they calling you? Congrats

They will call.
    09-18-2014 11:44 AM
    That's great. Now the waiting begins in earnest. The good news it's just 1 more day, not October or November. Be sure and post when you pick up your new baby

09-18-2014 01:24 PM
    I got my info for those who ordered at a sprint store http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14...fde72f513e.jpg
    Sweet! What color and Gb model did you go with?
    09-18-2014 01:29 PM
    Sweet! What color and Gb model did you go with?
    64 6+Silver
    09-18-2014 02:09 PM
    I hadn't spoken with anyone at Sprint regarding my pre order, but I wanted to see what info I could get out of them. I called the store where I pre ordered and was told that pre orders come in separately with your name on it. When it arrives you'll receive a call telling you to pick up your phone.

Fast forward 1 hour...I call the same store back and ask the same question. Different rep told me that NONE of the phones will be shipped until tomorrow. I told him he was misinformed. He said the only way I would get a phone tomorrow is if I came and stood in line.

Long story short...they are the most clueless bunch of people I've ever...
    09-18-2014 02:29 PM
    I hadn't spoken with anyone at Sprint regarding my pre order, but I wanted to see what info I could get out of them. I called the store where I pre ordered and was told that pre orders come in separately with your name on it. When it arrives you'll receive a call telling you to pick up your phone.

Fast forward 1 hour...I call the same store back and ask the same question. Different rep told me that NONE of the phones will be shipped until tomorrow. I told him he was misinformed. He said the only way I would get a phone tomorrow is if I came and stood in line.

Long story short...they are the most clueless bunch of people I've ever...
    The most honest thing I was told was that this is their first time doing this for pre-orders. That's why they are so clueless.
    09-18-2014 02:37 PM
    The most honest thing I was told was that this is their first time doing this for pre-orders. That's why they are so clueless.
    First time doing what?...pre orders in store? They did pre orders for the iPhone 5.
    09-18-2014 02:55 PM
    First time doing what?...pre orders in store? They did pre orders for the iPhone 5.
    That adds another level of cluelessness to the already clueless sprint.
    09-18-2014 03:00 PM
39 12