Sprint 6+.. Have my tracking number!'

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I hadn't spoken with anyone at Sprint regarding my pre order, but I wanted to see what info I could get out of them. I called the store where I pre ordered and was told that pre orders come in separately with your name on it. When it arrives you'll receive a call telling you to pick up your phone.

Fast forward 1 hour...I call the same store back and ask the same question. Different rep told me that NONE of the phones will be shipped until tomorrow. I told him he was misinformed. He said the only way I would get a phone tomorrow is if I came and stood in line.

Long story short...they are the most clueless bunch of people I've ever...

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
I hadn't spoken with anyone at Sprint regarding my pre order, but I wanted to see what info I could get out of them. I called the store where I pre ordered and was told that pre orders come in separately with your name on it. When it arrives you'll receive a call telling you to pick up your phone.

Fast forward 1 hour...I call the same store back and ask the same question. Different rep told me that NONE of the phones will be shipped until tomorrow. I told him he was misinformed. He said the only way I would get a phone tomorrow is if I came and stood in line.

The most honest thing I was told was that this is their first time doing this for pre-orders. That's why they are so clueless.

DarkKnight08

Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

The rep I spoke with told me the same thing as the first rep you spoke with. I called at 10 am CST today and she said they had approximately 5 preorders delivered to the store at that time. She also said that they haven't opened them yet. She said they might call people tonight,but more than likely calls would be made tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
The rep I spoke with told me the same thing as the first rep you spoke with. I called at 10 am CST today and she said they had approximately 5 preorders delivered to the store at that time. She also said that they haven't opened them yet. She said they might call people tonight,but more than likely calls would be made tomorrow.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm thinking this is the case because it's the same thing I was told when I went in to pre order. I don't believe for any reason that Apple has not shipped them ANY phones. Why would they wait until release day to ship phones? Like really?

When I do go in I'm gonna ask for him. I wanna see this nut! LOL

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
Well when I tracked my package it seems like it's being held until tomorrow even though it's going to a Sprint. It shipped on the 17th 2nd Day Air but was in my city today so there is a possibility that orders can be overnighted

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I just got the call that my phone is in. He said I can pick it up anytime tomorrow. I told him I will wait until the afternoon...maybe everything will be more calm then.

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just called and talked to the nice guy who help me pre order my gold 128 gb iphone plus in the store. He told me that they haven't received any iphone plus models yet, but they have received the iphone 6. I also asked him if we were going to get our phones from their inventory and he said no. He said the pre orders are coming to the store with our names on them.

anon4757448

Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I just called and talked to the nice guy who help me pre order my gold 128 gb iphone plus in the store. He told me that they haven't received any iphone plus models yet, but they have received the iphone 6. I also asked him if we were going to get our phones from their inventory and he said no. He said the pre orders are coming to the store with our names on them.

That's what I was told this morning...that pre orders come with our names on them.

Good luck to you.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jobaeit