The official: I got my iPhone 6 plus

essay2u

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I am so freaking happy with my 6+. So far synced up as much music as I could. Connected to my Logitech keyboard. Played a couple games. Restored my kindle collection of books. I know it's just child's play but it feels like the first iPhone. Also hadn't upgraded to iOS 8 until now so playing with that is fun too... Still have 20% battery. Amazing!!! Couldn't be happier. Next... download movies.

essay2u

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Got mine and had an adventure getting a case today, lol! Awesome device though!

Meant to also add. I got the JeTech case from Amazon. Clear plastic. Great case. Almost went for the $50 apple leather (which is nice - maybe a splurge down the road) but didn't want to cover this baby up. I'm glad I stuck with the JeTech. Minimal bulk.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Just got my phone a little while ago,having trouble getting my stupid windows 7 PC to recognize it so I can't sync my music

Never mind, I couldn't update iTunes via the desktop app I went to the Apple site and downloaded it, all fixed now! 3820 songs being synced now

Hiri89

Aug 13, 2014
Visit site
The guy at the apple store TOLD ME that only the only cases that fit the iPhone properly is the one they had because the other manufacturers didn't get the chance to have the phone in their hands to do it with the exact measures.

HankAZ

Banned
Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
The guy at the apple store TOLD ME that only the only cases that fit the iPhone properly is the one they had because the other manufacturers didn't get the chance to have the phone in their hands to do it with the exact measures.

Not sure I agree with that. My Spigen case is a pretty good fit.

TheFirm

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site

I think that's why a lot of cases won't ship until next week

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Not sure I agree with that. My Spigen case is a pretty good fit.

My Spigen case didn't make it today. But I did receive an email saying they were sending me new buttons or something that will work better. I plan on stopping by the Apple Store and picking up one of their cases tomorrow so I have it on my trip next week. Not sure how much I'll like those though. The curved glass is pretty sweet.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Galaxy s3, it was great for like 6 months then started having major issues, glad I don't have to use it any longer.

Happens to all Androids I've had too and most of the one's I've had have lagged since the beginning. My Nexus 7(only android I have now) is almost unusable now despite 4.4.4 :/ They definitely have their strengths but they're just not reliable(to me).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73