The official: I got my iPhone 6 plus

zachpenguin

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Jackson, MI. Monday they didn't think they would get any at all. This morning though the had tons. Not everybody got the size they wanted. Most ended up with 16's. But we all got one.

madgalaxy

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Really wish mine was being delivered via FedEx. FedEx comes early in my area, but UPS is late afternoon! Boo! I was actually surprised it was UPS seeing every other time I ordered from Apple.com it came via FedEx.

Mr_Freeze72

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
I have mine as well 16 GB Gold. I am kinda disappointed a I didn't get the 64 GB but still I think I will be okay, I have all my old apps and songs and photos and still have 8 gigs left plus 200 iCloud storage.

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Well I tried Apple at about 8 PM last night and the line was about 800. By the time morning hit, it was 1500.

So I went to T-Mobile. I called ahead right before they closed and asked if they would have the Plus in stock. His answer was absolutely...in all GB's too. However he did not know how many he would get. So I went there. Camped out in my car and was first in line this morning.

Manager shows up and says they only have 20 iPhones and they are all 6's. No Plus. Great. So then he goes on to say that the store has an "allotment" of Pluses *unknown amount* that customers in line can order in store and it will ship out tomorrow or possibly today. So I wait an hour for the store to open, get inside and turns out that is NOT the case and I am just ordering it with an ETA ship of 4-6 weeks. I thanked him for wasting my morning and left.

shief24

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
Well I tried Apple at about 8 PM last night and the line was about 800. By the time morning hit, it was 1500.

So I went to T-Mobile. I called ahead right before they closed and asked if they would have the Plus in stock. His answer was absolutely...in all GB's too. However he did not know how many he would get. So I went there. Camped out in my car and was first in line this morning.

Manager shows up and says they only have 20 iPhones and they are all 6's. No Plus. Great. So then he goes on to say that the store has an "allotment" of Pluses *unknown amount* that customers in line can order in store and it will ship out tomorrow or possibly today. So I wait an hour for the store to open, get inside and turns out that is NOT the case and I am just ordering it with an ETA ship of 4-6 weeks. I thanked him for wasting my morning and left.

Ouch man! Talk about TERRIBLE customer service. I really dislike it when people in sales positions don't have product knowledge and just spur out anything without actually making sure its accurate. I feel for you and hope you get a 6+ somewhere!

anon(52425)

Mar 1, 2009
Visit site
Ouch man! Talk about TERRIBLE customer service. I really dislike it when people in sales positions don't have product knowledge and just spur out anything without actually making sure its accurate. I feel for you and hope you get a 6+ somewhere!

Thanks. I am still calling around but apparently none of the T-Mobile stores in the area received the Plus. So I what I was told yesterday was half true, there are iPhone 6's in all GB capacities but there do not seem to be any Pluses anywhere. I will be in downtown again in an hour or two and will see how stock looks once things calm down a bit. Here's hoping!

ben182tx

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
I got mine via UPS around 11am EST! Pretty awesome. Not regretting getting the biggie after all! However I am having a issue...or I'm just dumb...but does anyone know how to set up ApplePay yet??

mommybetts

Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I just called my sprint store about my in store ordered gold 128 plus and they said it will be in today at 4pm! She also was able to track it.

JOEY NEAT

Apr 16, 2009
Visit site
For once I got lucky and my plan actually came thru! Starting on 9/12 got to order the ^ plus 128 gig in gold from Verizon on their website at 2:50 a.m with no issue at all. Got my tracking number on Monday for UPS, called UPS arranged to pick up today at their location. They opened at 8:30 a.m. got there and there was about 20 other people with the same idea. The counter guy wrote all our names down and went to get our phones, he came back with 3 of 20, mine being one of the 3. The others were there as well they just had to get them all together, anyway by 8:45 I was on my way with my new phone!

anon(415336)

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site
That's not a bad idea. The UPS location near me seems to be only open at night, so those in my area are left to wonder when UPS shows up.
I'm still waiting for UPS to come to my house :(
(I don't think my choice works for Apple deliveries).

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW