I do. With the time difference you will be fine
    I completely forgot about the time difference thanks
    09-17-2014 07:17 PM
    Mine did the same thing. I hope it means it's coming straight to my door, or the UPS system is misbehaving and the latest departure was supposed to be an arrival in the US somewhere. Guess I'll see if there's any progress tomorrow.
    Isn't China hours ahead of the US? So it is tomorrow there.
    09-17-2014 07:42 PM
    Nevermind. You guys figured it out already.
    09-17-2014 07:43 PM
    For those that had phones leave China on Monday and "tomorrow" (because of the time difference), in what part of the country do you live? I'm in the midwest. Just wondering if they consolidated all that were going to a particular distribution center (as I might expect them to).
    Last edited by applejosh; 09-17-2014 at 08:24 PM.
    09-17-2014 07:51 PM
    I'm in Utah
    09-17-2014 09:02 PM
    For those that had phones leave China on Monday and "tomorrow" (because of the time difference), in what part of the country do you live? I'm in the midwest. Just wondering if they consolidated all that were going to a particular distribution center (as I might expect them to).
    I'm in the Midwest as well. Same deal with the departure Monday and "tomorrow" since they are 12 hours ahead there.
    09-17-2014 09:29 PM
    I'm in Utah
    Well there goes that theory.
    09-17-2014 09:32 PM
    I'm in the Midwest as well. Same deal with the departure Monday and "tomorrow" since they are 12 hours ahead there.
    Not sure if my theory holds any water since xandrik is in Utah. Who knows. Just light a candle to the delivery gods and hope for the best.
    09-17-2014 09:34 PM
    Not sure if my theory holds any water since xandrik is in Utah. Who knows. Just light a candle to the delivery gods and hope for the best.
    Well apple and ups both still say delivers by the 19th so I'm sticking to that
    09-17-2014 09:36 PM
    Mine just departed Anchorage, so at least it made it to the US. Getting excited...
    09-17-2014 09:38 PM
    Mine just departed Anchorage, so at least it made it to the US. Getting excited...
    Same here!
    09-17-2014 09:39 PM
    thanks all for the reference number trick to get the tracking number! That's a nifty trick! My order also says Processing Shipment on the Apple site. Now I have the tracking number and I can see where the phone is currently. I registered the tracking number with my UPS account so I can get notifications and to change the delivery to Hold at Will Call. That will allow me to get the phone at 7 am instead of the end of the day like it normally is. I live only a couple of miles from the UPS distribution place and it seems like all my packages are delivered last!

I also ordered a phone for my wife but I did it on ATT site. It's coming via FedEx and ATT sent me an email today with the tracking number. It's coming from Fort Worth while the one I ordered from Apple is coming from Tennessee.

Took the day off Friday so I can be around for hers to deliver and to pick mine up and play with the phone all day. This is my first iPhone in a few years so I'm pretty excited.
    09-17-2014 10:01 PM
    Apple.com | Apple Store App orders ONLY-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1411005719.723337.jpg

Woo hoo!!!!
    guitarman85 likes this.
    09-17-2014 10:02 PM
    Mine went form Nashville to Kentucky to get to middle ga!!!
    09-17-2014 10:27 PM
    Louisville KY is the main hub location for UPS. Last year the route was:
    Shenzhen, China > Hong Kong > Incheon, Korea > Anchorage, AK > Louisville, KY > your house.

You can also track iPhone's flight from Anchorage to Louisville...

Flight Finder*œˆ Anchorage Intl (PANC) - Louisville Intl (KSDF) œˆ FlightAware

Check the departure scan time and match it against one of the UPS flights.
    applejosh likes this.
    09-17-2014 10:41 PM
    Yay same here!!!Apple.com | Apple Store App orders ONLY-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1411008250.369481.jpg

Other order is still in Kentucky!Apple.com | Apple Store App orders ONLY-imageuploadedbyimore-forums1411008300.219450.jpg

At least both of them are in the U.S.! Lol 😄😄😄
    Last edited by jsanders91; 09-18-2014 at 01:58 AM.
    09-17-2014 10:45 PM
    Mine still says shipping from somewhere in California, but still at the "label" produced stage. It is to be an overnight package, so it will not likely leave until tomorrow, possibly early or possibly not. It may never arrive.

It used to be I had faith in Apple, but this scramble for iPhone 6's has not given me confidence in them. My charge is still pending, and Apple still says it is preparing for shipment. I paid $925. For the thing (full price upgrade was only way possible). When a carrier isn't subsidizing it you expect a little better customer service than that. Then again, everyone should get good treatment by Apple.
    09-17-2014 11:04 PM
    Mine still says shipping from somewhere in California, but still at the "label" produced stage. It is to be an overnight package, so it will not likely leave until tomorrow, possibly early or possibly not. It may never arrive.

It used to be I had faith in Apple, but this scramble for iPhone 6's has not given me confidence in them. My charge is still pending, and Apple still says it is preparing for shipment. I paid $925. For the thing (full price upgrade was only way possible). When a carrier isn't subsidizing it you expect a little better customer service than that. Then again, everyone should get good treatment by Apple.
    Wow, I think you could use a bit less drama. If you still have a 9/19 delivery date, you will get your phone on Friday. And for the record, no one (not AT&T, not VZW, not T-Mo, not Sprint and not Apple) care what you paid for your phone - that doesn’t enter in to the outcome in terms of when it will be delivered. You paid $X. It’s now on a plane, on a truck or in a warehouse with up to 4 million other phones.

It will get to you on time. (And even if it doesn’t, will someone die or will the world end?)

Threads like this are, frankly, quite entertaining. One hundred and nineteen people find their tracking number without any info being given them by Apple or the carrier. And the one guy who can’t find it on his own freaks out because he has no indication that his phone is, likewise, en route to his home.

Take a deep breath, and go sit by the door. It will come.
    Last edited by HankAZ; 09-18-2014 at 12:56 AM. Reason: There - I fixed it.
    09-18-2014 12:34 AM
    Wow, I think you could use a bit less drama. If you still have a 9/19 delivery date, you will get your phone on Friday. And for the record, no one (not AT&T, not VZW, not T-Mo, not Sprint and not Apple) care what you paid for your phone - that doesnt enter in to the outcome in terms of when it will be delivered. You paid $X. Its now on a plane, on a truck or in a warehouse with up to 4 million other phones.

It will get to you on time. (And even if it doesnt, will someone die or will the world end?)

I truly hate threads like this, for this very reason. One hundred and nineteen people find their tracking number without any info being given them by Apple or the carrier. And the one guy who cant find it on his own freaks out because he has no indication that his phone is, likewise, en route to his home.

Take a deep breath, and go sit by the door. It will come.

I originally started this thread to see the status of other shipments ordered through apple. It's part of the excitement.

Sounds like you could use a deep breath as well. If you don't like threads like this. Don't read them. Kinda "trollish".

So....take a deep breath, go troll elsewhere. Your day will go on. ;-) #teasing
    09-18-2014 12:48 AM
    I'm so freakin' sick of reading this crap...losing confidence in Apple for what? Because they can't give you a play by play account of every step of your particular phone getting to your doorstep? What's next? You'll lose the remaining faith you have in the company because they don't come out to your house specifically, help you open the box and setup the phone in your living room?

Over and over again I keep seeing people saying how they're disappointed with how Apple handled this, or how they couldn't call Apple for that or that their status hasn't updated by the millisecond...where do you people come from? I mean if you're like 17 years old I get it, teenagers are idiots...but I have never in my life observed more grown adults acting like this...it's insanity!

I paid for an unsubsidized iPhone 6 Plus as well...I don't expect ANYTHING. I see that my tracking information shows a 9/19 delivery, and I hope that it is accurate, but the fact that Apple hasn't updated my status page to reflect this doesn't make me feel any kind of way...you want to know why? Because why the hell would I get bent out of shape over it? It says it's shipping and should be delivered on the date that they originally told me when I placed the order...I don't care if there was zero information available until 2 hours before it arrives on my doorstep, it is what it is!

Calm the hell down folks! Find it in yourself to have some patience and maybe pick up a hobby if you have enough time on your hands to complain about this kind of thing. I just can't imagine being THAT critical in life...seems like such a hilarious waste of time.
    09-18-2014 12:49 AM
    I originally started this thread to see the status of other shipments ordered through apple. It's part of the excitement.

Sounds like you could use a deep breath as well. If you don't like threads like this. Don't read them. Kinda "trollish".

So....take a deep breath, go troll elsewhere. Your day will go on. ;-) #teasing
    I got no problem with you or even with this thread, per se. It’s just that there is always some guy who gets his nose all out of joint and becomes almost suicidal because he doubts his phone will come on launch day. If it wasn’t so sad, it would be funny to see these people melting down and expressing their "lack of faith" in Apple.

I’m really cool with it all, and didn’t mean to disparage you in any way - just venting a bit. Read Sean's post on the subject for a similar view - perhaps he did a better job explaining it.
    09-18-2014 12:52 AM
    You didn't. I appreciate the candor.

I agree it's silly that people get so obsessed with it. I'm guilty of the obsession at times too, but this is a whole new level.

"Carry on"
    - Paul Harvey
    09-18-2014 12:55 AM
    Wow, I think you could use a bit less drama. If you still have a 9/19 delivery date, you will get your phone on Friday. And for the record, no one (not AT&T, not VZW, not T-Mo, not Sprint and not Apple) care what you paid for your phone - that doesn’t enter in to the outcome in terms of when it will be delivered. You paid $X. It’s now on a plane, on a truck or in a warehouse with up to 4 million other phones.
    Well, please chill out too. I'm just making a statement about how all of us tend to be treated like cattle in the 21st century. I guess I'm used to Amazon-like CS.

Also, believe it or not, back only about 20 years ago, you would buy a cell phone and they would set it up for you, made sure it worked, and made sure you knew how to use it. That wasn't very long ago, and lots of people bought them back then.

It's not the "stuff", but rather the attitude. I have friends from years ago now at Apple in Cupertino, and they are many many millions richer for it. That money comes from us. How does the expression go ...."don't bite the hand that feeds you?"

Sorry, but there are a lot of people who work hard for this stuff. Customers deserve respect. You go out and drop $100k on a Porsche today and they treat you like they are doing you a favor. No way! I have read some really difficult stories of people honestly trying to plunk down a good chunk of their hard earned money for an iphone. They deserve to know what's up. Please remember, we pay them. This isn't a charity.
    09-18-2014 01:01 AM
    There's a HUGE difference between obsession and being a drama queen. I'm obsessed with this stuff too, otherwise I wouldn't sit here all the time discussing Apple stuff...I absolutely cannot stand the drama queens though, and there are far more this year than I can remember honestly. People getting up in arms about stock shortages (and I mean even if you've never gone through this before yourself, there's simply no way you could be totally oblivious to it have happened before)...or like in this thread, the guy talking about losing "faith" in Apple. WTF is that? What does that even mean? What faith can a person actually invest in a damn electronics company that would be so important that it could be broken by a simple matter of slow status updates?

We're not talking about a family member forgetting to call you and tell you that Uncle Bob passed away, or that your sister had her baby when you were waiting around the phone for the info...yet some of these people would have you believe they've been sitting by their computer, refreshing it every minute since the 12th making sure their iPhone was progressing how they saw fit.
    09-18-2014 01:04 AM
    They'll still set up the phone for you if you buy it in store. I opt out because some dingus years ago downloaded a crapload of stuff on my brand new phone during the setup process and almost bricked it (android, pre-gingerbread). Now I don't let sales folk touch my phone other than getting all of the serial numbers and stuff for activation (unless, of course, I do it myself at home after a mail out).

Sent from my gracefully aging iPad 2 with iOS 8.0 using Tapatalk
    09-18-2014 01:05 AM
76 1234