What's your biggest hopes in the upcoming iP6+?

dino325

Sep 10, 2014
Visit site
For me my biggest hope is for much improved battery life over my 5s. Seems like with any moderate web browsing or youtube my battery takes a big hit... How about you?

michikade

Sep 15, 2014
Visit site
Battery was my tipping factor.

Bigger screen = better multimedia experience

64gb capacity for me - I have a 16gb capacity now and it is way, way too tiny.

Not to mention all of the nifty stuff that came with the 5S that I passed up on because I was midway through my contract.

Sent from my iPhone 5 while anticipating my 6+ with bated breath using Tapatalk

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
I just hope I enjoy using it day to day as I have with every iPhone iteration up to this point. I'm taking a gamble on this larger screen (having always been an opponent to the "phablet" movement), but I said hey, what the hell...give it a shot and if it doesn't work out, make some money on eBay and order the 4.7" model.

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I just hope I enjoy using it day to day as I have with every iPhone iteration up to this point. I'm taking a gamble on this larger screen (having always been an opponent to the "phablet" movement), but I said hey, what the hell...give it a shot and if it doesn't work out, make some money on eBay and order the 4.7" model.
Same here. I've been really against phones/phablets like the Note 3 but I'm really hoping Apple nails it.

BreakingKayfabe

Sep 12, 2008
Visit site
My biggest hope is that it's not prone to being slippery in my hand causing me to actually have to use a case on it more than I would want to.

jdhooghe

Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
That I can make phone calls, it's a communication device so um, apps suck!!!

Sorry, had Crackberry flashbacks. Honestly, battery life that beats the Note would be nice.

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
That the screen is not borked up or I have "first batch" problems & issues.

Posted via my Nexus 5

Last edited:

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
My biggest hope would be receiving it in a timely manner. But outside of this obvious facet I am hoping that it will help usher in a new era of interstellar travel. That the iPhone will open up new doors in the space/time continuum.

applejosh

Sep 26, 2009
Visit site
Biggest hope is that it is a solid device that has a great screen and is not too unwieldy. I have never been a fan of the phablet, but the better battery life, OIS (I tend to drink too much caffeine and getting old), larger screen (again, getting old) made me take a chance on this beast. I hope it's at least possible to hold in one hand, even if typing/using it requires 1.5-2 hands.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro