AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

sarahhoch914

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Does anyone have a shipping confirmation or tracking number through AT&T? Or an update of any kind? :)

When I ordered ours, it stated 9/19. Then the email confirmation and text messages said 10/13-10/21. Then, the order status page stated back ordered - and then shortly thereafter changed back to 10/13-10/21.

I spoke with an AT&T representative, who told me that almost everyone's iPhone 6+ won't be getting shipped until November. I'm a semi-patient person, but not if I have to wait that long - especially when Apple's website is still saying 3-4 weeks, which would put us in October at the latest.

:beer: Cheers!

ladyc0524

Trusted Member
Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
Mine still says preparing for shipment with a ship date of October 13-22.. Those dates have been the same since Friday.. Although on Sunday it changed to backordered then changed back to preparing for shipment

sarahhoch914

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Mine still says preparing for shipment with a ship date of October 13-22.. Those dates have been the same since Friday.. Although on Sunday it changed to backordered then changed back to preparing for shipment

Yup, that's exactly what mine did. What time did you order yours?

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
It's not just a problem with AT&T. There were so many iPhone 6 Plus pre orders that Apple was caught off with them. Most recent news is that most and in saying most I would say 75% of pre ordered phones will be pushed back a couple weeks. The problem exist with all carriers and Apple them selves. The stores in my area are not even getting a full shipment for Friday's release. I guess it's a wait and see. I had the same issue. First said delivery on the 19th then was pushed back to November and now it's the second week of October. I don't think anyone knows till the second shipment comes in and that should be next week from what I have read. At least I get to look forward to a nice surprise at some point! :)

KennyMcCormack

Sep 12, 2014
Visit site
Not so sure that Apple deliveries are seeing the same same problem. Most people who pre-ordered early enough via Apple have a 9/19 delivery date.

sarahhoch914

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
Not so sure that Apple deliveries are seeing the same same problem. Most people who pre-ordered early enough via Apple have a 9/19 delivery date.

I agree. From what I've been told, it is moreso an AT&T issue at this point; especially since Verizon and Apple both have already started shipping their iPhone 6+.

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I'll say this, If you don't have a tracking number by the end of tomorrow then it's not getting delivered. The problem is with supply. Too much demand and not enough supply to fill them. I would welcome my phone early but from what people are saying they have 9/19 delivery dates and no shipping info. I hope that changes but I don't see how we can be mad at this situation. In my case I'm using my 5s and it works fine and I'm good to wait if need be. I remember the debacle with the iPhone 5. People were receiving empty boxes..... LOL but they had tracking numbers. I sure hope that does not happen again.

sarahhoch914

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
I'll say this, If you don't have a tracking number by the end of tomorrow then it's not getting delivered. The problem is with supply. Too much demand and not enough supply to fill them. I would welcome my phone early but from what people are saying they have 9/19 delivery dates and no shipping info. I hope that changes but I don't see how we can be mad at this situation. In my case I'm using my 5s and it works fine and I'm good to wait if need be. I remember the debacle with the iPhone 5. People were receiving empty boxes..... LOL but they had tracking numbers. I sure hope that does not happen again.

Empty boxes? LOL, omg...that would suck. I'm definitely good with my iPhone 5, too. But I'm still an impulsive person - and when I order something, I want it yesterday. ;) Not to mention, I'm like a kid on Christmas morning. Other then that, I'm open to waiting. Luckily, I work from home 90% of the time, so I can schedule my meetings around any type of incoming shipment. :)

coltsbr

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
LOL...... Ha I completely understand! I'm the same way.... I actually hate ordering anything. I want to go get it now. This is actually the first year I have ever ordered the new iPhone. I usually stand in line every year because I'm so impatient and don't want to wait.

sarahhoch914

Sep 14, 2014
Visit site
lol...... Ha i completely understand! I'm the same way.... I actually hate ordering anything. I want to go get it now. This is actually the first year i have ever ordered the new iphone. I usually stand in line every year because i'm so impatient and don't want to wait.

lol, me too!

planoman

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I am on ATT but ordered the T-Mobile unlocked version from apple. Had a apple gift card, so I went that route. Show delivery by Oct 1-6 right now. I ordered about 6 am Central on pre order day.

Have a couple of other phones so I can wait. That will give me time to get a case and glass screen protector.

Posted via my Nexus 5

isuquinndog

May 15, 2010
Visit site
I have AT&T but ordered through the Apple Store app. Says 9/19 for delivery and the status changed to "Preparing for Shipping" yesterday. Waiting for the tracking number.

Behshad

Jun 8, 2009
Visit site

You could still get a tracking number late Thursday night and still get it on Friday. iTs happened before.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711