AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
There is hope. On last day of delivery window (!!!!) my order summary page says something besides processing! It says "We are working to quickly process your order. You will receive an email with tracking number link(s) when the rest of your order ships."
I know it doesn't tell me when I'm getting it, but at least there has been some kind of update after a month and a half!

I wouldn't care if it didn't say it was shipped but at least SOMETHIBG changed!

bbclev1

Nov 8, 2014
Visit site
No. shipping window is 11/9 - 11/27
I tried chatting with a AT&T rep today but they told me the same info as what is on the order status page. No help at all

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I originally ordered from AT&T(Sept 19th),but canceled after one month of "preparing to ship" status. I called Apple and had it in about 2.5 weeks. Love the big screen.......I wear glasses. I never saw that message on my original order.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I cannot believe I'm still waiting. Delivery window ended on Friday. Now my status doesn't have any dates, just blank. On hold with the premier line right now (have been waiting for over 15 minutes). If this doesn't go through, I'm switching to Verizon.

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I understand your frustration.........try buying your phone thru Apple.com or if you have an Apple store see if they have any stock.

sirbenjaminj

Oct 21, 2010
Visit site
I finally got one! Holy crap.
Back when I tried to order through Apple in September, it told me I couldn't because there was some problem with the "market" that I was in. Neither Apple or AT&T could figure out the problem, so they said that I had to order through AT&T. Then I waited a month and a half to see my delivery window come and go. Called AT&T Premier, they could give me no information. Saw that there was a 64GB space gray plus available at a local Apple Store. Decided to take my chances and cancel my order through AT&T and try again through Apple, hoping that the glitch was worked out. And it was! Order went through, picked it up today. Thank God! No more obsessively checking my order status five times a day.
Good luck to all of you who haven't received yours yet!

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I cannot believe I'm still waiting. Delivery window ended on Friday. Now my status doesn't have any dates, just blank. On hold with the premier line right now (have been waiting for over 15 minutes). If this doesn't go through, I'm switching to Verizon.

Doesn't look much better! 128GB Space Gray 6+ moved from 11/21 to 12/05 now.

raphie

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
So crazy !! I wonder if I ever get my 6+. Perhaps I should leave well enough alone with my 6.

Enjoy those we can and here's to better shipping status to others 😉👍

Ariyala

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Doesn't look much better! 128GB Space Gray 6+ moved from 11/21 to 12/05 now.

uugghhh my bf still doesn't have his. So frustrating. Especially since I have my regular iPhone 6. Come on Apple - Where are all of the Pluses?!?!?!?!? (not really sure thats a word!)

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I finally got one! Holy crap.
Back when I tried to order through Apple in September, it told me I couldn't because there was some problem with the "market" that I was in. Neither Apple or AT&T could figure out the problem, so they said that I had to order through AT&T. Then I waited a month and a half to see my delivery window come and go. Called AT&T Premier, they could give me no information. Saw that there was a 64GB space gray plus available at a local Apple Store. Decided to take my chances and cancel my order through AT&T and try again through Apple, hoping that the glitch was worked out. And it was! Order went through, picked it up today. Thank God! No more obsessively checking my order status five times a day.
Good luck to all of you who haven't received yours yet!

So glad for you!!!! You always have to go to the source. Enjoy!!!!!!

dannyodman

Oct 7, 2014
Visit site
I ordered a SG 6+ 64GB on 9/22 and had a status of Item Backordered after my deadline of 11/10 passed. Now It is back to "Preparing to Ship" and the estimated shipping dates are back to being 10/31/-11/10. Also when I call it had always said the items in my order are currently on backorder but now it says the items are preparing to ship. I really have no idea what is going on with my order.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh