AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
It is and I'm sorry about that. So it's really awesome and worth the wait! And I'm the first one to activate a 128gb of any iPhone 6 at my local AT&T store.

I'm glad you finally got your phone. Now you can go back to your life of Rainbow Bright movies, gumdrops and coloring books!

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Yes, but my luck, if I cancel my order on nov 8 and then no Apple Store will have what I want in stock. It's a lose/lose situation.

You might as well just wait it out now, It's basically November now anyway. It cannot be that much longer..... Can it?????

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I ordered Oct 6th, and while my ship dates of 11/13 - 11/24 haven't changed, the 877 number says my order is processing now instead of being back ordered.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm glad you finally got your phone. Now you can go back to your life of Rainbow Bright movies, gumdrops and coloring books!

Nah I'm still going to chat on here with you guys until my buddies get theirs. 😄. If you wish to know anything about it I will be more then happy to try and help us out!

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Like I said earlier, totally seems unfair the order this is rolling out. Totally random. I really do feel bad for y'all that preordered and are just receiving / still haven't received your phone. Totally ridiculous.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Nah I'm still going to chat on here with you guys until my buddies get theirs. 😄. If you wish to know anything about it I will be more then happy to try and help us out!

Waiting for a full review from you. After all of the hype & wait, curious to see if it fulfills what you were looking for.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Waiting for a full review from you. After all of the hype & wait, curious to see if it fulfills what you were looking for.

So far it has. This forum app on my 5 I found I had to hold my phone within about 6 inches from my face and with the plus everything expanded nicely and it's bigger and I'm finding I keep moving it away. Lol. Screen size is fabulous. And don't believe the bend gate crap. Even the guy at AT&T said that another customer tried it and didn't even make a dent in his phone. Also said it take 141 lbs of pressure to actually bend.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
So far it has. This forum app on my 5 I found I had to hold my phone within about 6 inches from my face and with the plus everything expanded nicely and it's bigger and I'm finding I keep moving it away. Lol. Screen size is fabulous. And don't believe the bend gate crap. Even the guy at AT&T said that another customer tried it and didn't even make a dent in his phone. Also said it take 141 lbs of pressure to actually bend.

Yeah, the bend hate crap never really bothered me. I went from my 5 to a Note 3 to my 5S...been dying to have IOS on a big screen like that!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Oh no! Which case did you choose?

It's a pelican. They didn't have otter boxes that came with the holster so I settled for this one that I bought in 9/18. I push carts and clean things for my job and I have really missed having my phone on my belt and not in my back pocket. But I'm also really happy to have WORKING volume buttons. Lol

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
It's really nice. It makes my 5 look like a toddler. Makes my 4s look like a baby. Lol

It's funny, since my iP5 broke some weeks ago I've been using a flip phone for calls only and my iPad mini with VERIZON service for all iMessaging, face timing, email, forum, web browsing, etc, so I'm not going to think the 6+ for daily use will be too big. Lugging around the iPad mini everywhere I go however is too large.

Can't wait to see tomorrow what 'smartphone' att decided to send me to use while I wait for my 6+. I didn't really need it but since they offered it I Took it. Gotta wonder, if they offered to send me something while I wait, how long is my 6+ going to take NOW?

I'm not jealous of anyone, and I'm happy everyone is getting them I'm just disappointed how ATT is fulfilling orders

Regarding the spreadsheet, I'm afraid I'm going to have to remove the current one, revert back to an older one, restrict who can actually edit and me it on iMore. Someone keeps editing it and switching everything around somehow either on purpose or because they don't know how to edit the spreadsheet.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
It's funny, since my iP5 broke some weeks ago I've been using a flip phone for calls only and my iPad mini with VERIZON service for all iMessaging, face timing, email, forum, web browsing, etc, so I'm not going to think the 6+ for daily use will be too big. Lugging around the iPad mini everywhere I go however is too large.

Can't wait to see tomorrow what 'smartphone' att decided to send me to use while I wait for my 6+. I didn't really need it but since they offered it I Took it. Gotta wonder, if they offered to send me something while I wait, how long is my 6+ going to take NOW?

I'm not jealous of anyone, and I'm happy everyone is getting them I'm just disappointed how ATT is fulfilling orders

Regarding the spreadsheet, I'm afraid I'm going to have to remove the current one, revert back to an older one, restrict who can actually edit and me it on iMore. Someone keeps editing it and switching everything around somehow either on purpose or because they don't know how to edit the spreadsheet.

Okay. If you would only like control over it that's perfectly fine with me. I finally got my phone today in the 29th. So far I'm not finding its to big for everyday use. Though I'm quite use to using my 5 one handed keeping my pinkie finger under my phone so I can type. So this will take some time. Lol. If you would like to know anything about it just ask. If you would like to see some pictures I will do my best to take some.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR