AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I called the 877 number and the response changed from "on order. Will Email you when a shipping date is available".
Changed to: "Preparing for shipment. Del date 11/09/14 - 11/27".
At least there was a change. 😡

Okay try again tomorrow. Either morning or afternoon. But either way it should ship by tomorrow night.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
3:17AM WEDNESDAY MORNING
BINGO!!!!!
View attachment 69911
Says it all-As they say "Life is good".

See once you see that charge expect it to be shipped that night but give it a few bourse to actually shows. No fair that you only have what... One day? Mine started shipping Friday and sat in Dallas for 3 days before showing 2nd day air. Grr you dang ups! Although the I did get a notification at 12:22 am this morning saying it was out for delivery before it even got scanned into Michigan yet! It was funny.

rustymini

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
I'm glad so many people are FINALLY going to be receiving their 6 pluses!!!:cool: Mine has a November date,but I'm hoping that Apple will ship it a bit earlier.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Okay good news, today I can officially say I am a member of the Joy Luck Club. My phone status has gone to shipped, however I am still waiting for the tracking number to become active. I am assuming the phone has yet to be picked up by UPS so it hasn't had it's initial scan. Thats still means it has taken 48 days from my actual preorder to a shipping confirmation.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Okay good news, today I can officially say I am a member of the Joy Luck Club. My phone status has gone to shipped, however I am still waiting for the tracking number to become active. I am assuming the phone has yet to be picked up by UPS so it hasn't had it's initial scan. Thats still means it has taken 48 days from my actual preorder to a shipping confirmation.

Nice, congrats!

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Not sure why someone would go in and edit the share properties of the spreadsheet but it's back up so anyone with the link can edit it.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-5ryMfWalIU4sLaf1MRONiSAqOHZqww7SKsDN5OjV9Y/edit?usp=sharing

I can't even tell you how happy I am to see you guys finally getting shipment notifications. Now someday maybe mine will ship....for goodness sake, people who ordered in October the same damn phone as me got shipping confirmation. I am so far beyond frustrated and pi$$ed you have no idea.

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Espo- on the spreadsheet I am Jerry5k but I am from Florida, not New Jersey?
Also I ordered as a AT&T Prime.
Somehow part of my line slipped down??

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Espo- on the spreadsheet I am Jerry5k but I am from Florida, not New Jersey?
Also I ordered as a AT&T Prime.
Somehow part of my line slipped down??

Yes, someone went in and adjusted things, not sure why, but they did, and now lots of lines are mixed up.

This spreadsheet has to be done on the honor system. And so far I had to revert back to saved sheets because people go in and delete lines/rows and adjust headers and whatnot. It is not a hard concept to just go in and add/edit YOUR OWN information.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, someone went in and adjusted things, not sure why, but they did, and now lots of lines are mixed up.

This spreadsheet has to be done on the honor system. And so far I had to revert back to saved sheets because people go in and delete lines/rows and adjust headers and whatnot. It is not a hard concept to just go in and add/edit YOUR OWN information.
No. It's WAY to hard. Lol I'll have to enter my stuff later as I'm stuck at work.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
No worries. Update it when you can. I know I can't wait until I can update my line with a shipping date!!

I'm excited for 4:30 (eastern time) to get here so I can run home get my phone and go activate it. I keep checking for that one ups notification. I do hope you get yours really soon... And it goes through fedex. Ups is extremely slow.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm excited for 4:30 (eastern time) to get here so I can run home get my phone and go activate it. I keep checking for that one ups notification. I do hope you get yours really soon... And it goes through fedex. Ups is extremely slow.

When I ordered, they told me it will be shipped via FedEx because when I ordered I was going to do overnight shipping but she assured me that FedEx is two day shipping. Let's see if they are telling the truth.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
When I ordered, they told me it will be shipped via FedEx because when I ordered I was going to do overnight shipping but she assured me that FedEx is two day shipping. Let's see if they are telling the truth.

Well my mom had fedex, and had it not been for it being the weekend) it went straight to Michigan no delays. For me (same address) it is coming via ups. It sat in Dallas Texas for 3 days before it told me how many days it was going to be... And then it finally said 2nd day air and then it sat somewhere again for awhile yesterday. Until night then I had fun following it all the way to my states. At 12:22 AM i got a notification saying it was out for delivery. Yet, it hasn't even been scanned in at Michigan yet... Lol

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
UGHHHH
Why do I get so frustrated when I get an email form istocknow saying ALL 3 Apple stores in my area have the 128gb Space Gray Plus in stock. And I can't do anything about it but pay full retail.....

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, but my luck, if I cancel my order on nov 8 and then no Apple Store will have what I want in stock. It's a lose/lose situation.

It is and I'm sorry about that. So it's really awesome and worth the wait! And I'm the first one to activate a 128gb of any iPhone 6 at my local AT&T store.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Yes, but my luck, if I cancel my order on nov 8 and then no Apple Store will have what I want in stock. It's a lose/lose situation.

I think mine half disappeared. I see up the delivery state there. Looks like what I entered on 10/24. But the rest is not mine. Did mine go bye bye?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods