AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Anytime. Hope it comes sooner. But I'm sure preorders still have to be finished first.

Ideally, they should be. Selfishly, I want it now!! I have seen so many who ordered after you all that pre-ordered get theirs. So weird to see how this has been done. No order to it at all it seems.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Kiwi, send me your phone. You don't really need it now do you? I'll send you mine when it arrives plus I include some shiny nickels for your piggy bank.

Lol sorry. I've been quite impatiently waiting for it since it said it shipped on Friday. And before that impatiently waiting since sept 12th. And believe me. I'm quite an impatient person. Lol. Shines little bickles wouldn't quite win me over. Lol

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Lol sorry. I've been quite impatiently waiting for it since it said it shipped on Friday. And before that impatiently waiting since sept 12th. And believe me. I'm quite an impatient person. Lol. Shines little bickles wouldn't quite win me over. Lol

Come to Nj I'll take you to my favorite korean restaurant....????? Lol

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I believe this is a good sign:
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414550617.392696.jpg
These pending charges showed up tonight on my American Express card.
Then again "Hope springs eternal".
My 9/12/14 pre-order may change from "Preparing for shipment" to "Shipped"
I will go to bed tonight in a good frame of mind.
But if I don't get a shipment number tomorrow I will change my mindset back to "what the hell is going on"? 😊

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I believe this is a good sign:
View attachment 69889
These pending charges showed up tonight on my American Express card.
Then again "Hope springs eternal".
My 9/12/14 pre-order may change from "Preparing for shipment" to "Shipped"
I will go to bed tonight in a good frame of mind.
But if I don't get a shipment number tomorrow I will change my mindset back to "what the hell is going on"? 😊
Call the 877 number. When I saw that and called it said that it shipped! Then it would be a great frame of mine!

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Call the 877 number. When I saw that and called it said that it shipped! Then it would be a great frame of mine!

I called the 877 number and the response changed from "on order. Will Email you when a shipping date is available".
Changed to: "Preparing for shipment. Del date 11/09/14 - 11/27".
At least there was a change. 😡

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh