AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm so glad that you guys are getting your phones. I was feeling guilty. Especially considering that I had ordered the Note 4 to hold me over. And I'm returning the Note 4 by the way if any of you were curious. The iPhone 6 Plus is an amazing device.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

I could have told to that. Lol

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
I'm so glad that you guys are getting your phones. I was feeling guilty. Especially considering that I had ordered the Note 4 to hold me over. And I'm returning the Note 4 by the way if any of you were curious. The iPhone 6 Plus is an amazing device.

Wow, seemed it only took you a few days to decide! Is the 6 Plus that much better in your opinion?

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Wow, seemed it only took you a few days to decide! Is the 6 Plus that much better in your opinion?

No it isn't. Actually it was really close. And there are a lot of things that I'm going to miss about the Note 4 especially the pen. But I have an iPad Air and have been using iOS devices a lot lately and I just felt at home with the 6 Plus. It really is everything I wanted. It was the reason I preordered it in the first place. I knew it was going to meet all of my needs. But the Note 4 is way cool. If my iPhone 6 hadn't come within my return window, I would have been more than happy to keep the Note 4.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
No it isn't. Actually it was really close. And there are a lot of things that I'm going to miss about the Note 4 especially the pen. But I have an iPad Air and have been using iOS devices a lot lately and I just felt at home with the 6 Plus. It really is everything I wanted. It was the reason I preordered it in the first place. I knew it was going to meet all of my needs. But the Note 4 is way cool. If my iPhone 6 hadn't come within my return window, I would have been more than happy to keep the Note 4.

You can get stylus for it ya kno.

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
But cannot understand how someone who ordered many weeks after me are getting theirs.
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414349367.542699.jpg
My order
ImageUploadedByiMore Forums1414349756.004641.jpg
Ordered later than me.
Am I upset about how AT&T is doing with our order?-you better believe it.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
There are two people I can think of from this thread that ordered on the 19 and 22nd of september that have received their 128 sg 6 pluses. I am on the same boat as you guys, I preordered on the 12th and my phone is still in limbo. It is definitely perplexing.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73