AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I think that the lesson learned here is that next year I'm ever going to the Apple Store on launch day and wait. Or I'm just going to preorder through the Apple website.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

Jerry5k

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
OMG!! It's a good thing I love this forum (good to know you are not the only one in this boat).
Also I am 75 years old and I could forget I ordered the damn thing on 9/12/14.
As I have said before I have added this device to my will in case I am not around when it arrives. 😊

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I think that the lesson learned here is that next year I'm ever going to the Apple Store on launch day and wait. Or I'm just going to preorder through the Apple website.

Absolutely right, I will never ever order with AT&T again. Next time directly with apple.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Gosh I can't believe Kiwi that you haven't gotten yours yet. I'm so sorry. If they hadn't accidentally cancelled mine, I'm pretty sure I would still be sitting there with ya but I think the change in your status is GOOD and your phone is coming!!!!

I almost cancelled at the end of last week. I haven't decided if keeping it is a good or bad thing yet.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
I almost cancelled at the end of last week. I haven't decided if keeping it is a good or bad thing yet.

I wouldn't cancel at this point. It could be coming soon. But it does still suck that it has taken so long. I think what helped me is that I ordered another device and played with that for almost a week. It took my mind off of it. But in the end, you are going to love this phone when you finally get it. It is awesome.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I wouldn't cancel at this point. It could be coming soon. But it does still suck that it has taken so long. I think what helped me is that I ordered another device and played with that for almost a week. It took my mind off of it. But in the end, you are going to love this phone when you finally get it. It is awesome.

Sent from my 128 GB, Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk

As I have been told. My mom got hers so on occasions she lets me play with hers. But it's not the same because I can't ply my games on hers

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
When calling it still says being processed. And online it has yet to Change from preparing to ship.

I think that it Takes a while though. When I first checked mine on the day it actually shipped, it said nothing at first, just pending. It didn't even have a date anymore. Then it changed throughout the day to shipped and then I got a tracking number. So it may change. But them taking the money out of your account is a good thing.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I think that it Takes a while though. When I first checked mine on the day it actually shipped, it said nothing at first, just pending. It didn't even have a date anymore. Then it changed throughout the day to shipped and then I got a tracking number. So it may change. But them taking the money out of your account is a good thing.

When did they take the money out for you?

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I just checked. Strange thing is that it cleared my bank in the day I received it. But it could have been pending for a day or two. So your phone may have been shipped already and they haven't updated it in the system.

Yea I'm working on seeing if I have any shipments coming it's different then my mom's phone because they didn't do anything until we activated it.

catisch

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
What do you mean by "cancelled"?? Just randomly cancelled your order without you asking for it to be cancelled.

Yes. Some kind of glitch in their system. I could re order and wait longer. But I took a four hour drive after work and picked one up at the Apple Store no more waiting for me. Hope you all get your phones soon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh