AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Seems like most of you who pre-ordered are finally getting at lest shipping notifications, if not your actual shipments! Congrats, here's to me waiting a few more weeks...

catisch

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
My order was canceled by Att after waiting for 6 weeks on back order. Some glitche in their system. They offered to re order it for me but it would be next year before I got it. So I went on Apple website ordered it for pickup in store. After work I drove 4 hours round trip and I have my phone. I got a a 64 go silver

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I just checked as well. Still backordered.

I'm sorry. I'm not sure if I should be excited or not. I ordered 7 week ago and I've been back ordered when I call and preparing online ever since. But I'm also afraid of this being a dream now. If it's not then I'll be happy if I can get it by Thursday since I'm going out of town next weekend.

FieldGenEJ

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm sorry. I'm not sure if I should be excited or not. I ordered 7 week ago and I've been back ordered when I call and preparing online ever since. But I'm also afraid of this being a dream now. If it's not then I'll be happy if I can get it by Thursday since I'm going out of town next weekend.

Yeah I hope so too. I ordered a week ago and I'm already antsy. lol I can't imagine your level of frustration.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Yeah I hope so too. I ordered a week ago and I'm already antsy. lol I can't imagine your level of frustration.

Hah yea I kinda started ignoring this forum for the last few days. It only added to my frustration so I laid off for awhile. It still said back ordered this morning and when I saw some got some updates tonight I called again preparing for the back order until I heard 'your order is being processed' or something like that. I was happy it didn't say back ordered.

FieldGenEJ

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Hah yea I kinda started ignoring this forum for the last few days. It only added to my frustration so I laid off for awhile. It still said back ordered this morning and when I saw some got some updates tonight I called again preparing for the back order until I heard 'your order is being processed' or something like that. I was happy it didn't say back ordered.

I'm actually embarrassed to say how often I check the order status. lol Keep us updated!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm actually embarrassed to say how often I check the order status. lol Keep us updated!

Oh don't be. For my first 5 weeks I would check it a minimum of 10 times a day. Calling was maybe 5 times. Past couple weeks it was only a max of 5 or so times. Last few days I only called once and refreshed my pages 2. But then again I've been sleeping on and off since I had surgery Wednesday.

FieldGenEJ

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Oh don't be. For my first 5 weeks I would check it a minimum of 10 times a day. Calling was maybe 5 times. Past couple weeks it was only a max of 5 or so times. Last few days I only called once and refreshed my pages 2. But then again I've been sleeping on and off since I had surgery Wednesday.

Yeah I'm definitely still in the 10+ stage. Hope you get yours soon!

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

Yeah mine has said "your order is being processed" for six weeks now.

And yes I check status at least twice a day. I'm thinking the iPhone 6 plus is a figment of my imagination and it doesn't exist yet. Pathetic it's been so long and even more pathetic I've been using the flip phone I have been for weeks now.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Gosh I can't believe Kiwi that you haven't gotten yours yet. I'm so sorry. If they hadn't accidentally cancelled mine, I'm pretty sure I would still be sitting there with ya but I think the change in your status is GOOD and your phone is coming!!!!