AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Boom! Just got my shipping notice! Should deliver to my front door on Monday night or Tuesday morning! That should be a good sign that they've gotten their act together...finally lol

6+ 128gb SG....ordered on 9/30 with estimated shipping dates of 10/27-11/9

Nice!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Yea, and I think I just found out why... and why it's been out of order...

Them: AT&T retail stores and online orders work different. There is current AT&T retail stores who are also out of stock. As I informed you it all depends on witch of the iPhone 6 you placed the order on.
Them: When you placed an iPhone order it also matters on weather it is an iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus the amount of GB and the color of the device.
Me: Are you trying to tell me that if the store I ordered from doesn't get an order for it, then I won't get mine?!
Me: yea, I know. I wouldn't bring it up if it wasn't the same phone that I ordered
Me: But it was the same phone, and that's what ticks me off
Them: Did this person also place the order in the store you placed it?
Me: not the same store, but same everything else.
Them: You will be getting your device, Susan I understand the frustration I am currently waiting on my device and I totally understand you. We are currently working very hard to fulfil all of our customers orders.
Me: Are you seriously trying to tell me that if my store doesn't get the order for the phone I ordered, I won't get it?!
Them: You will get your device when our warehouse receives the inventory on your device. You will receive your device in the estimated shipment days you where provided with.
Me: So, back to my question, why are people who ordered after launch day already getting theirs
Them: It all depends on how they placed the order and the device they choose.
Me: same exact phone I did. Same EVERYTHING... why should it matter if it was onlone or in store? Shouldn't it all be one list and not different?

And I just got back.... I'm sorry for the delay, I'll be right with you.

HAHAHAHA! From this... they make it sound like if your store you ordered from doesn't get the order, then you won't get it until they do... Am I right?

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Boom! Just got my shipping notice! Should deliver to my front door on Monday night or Tuesday morning! That should be a good sign that they've gotten their act together...finally lol

wow... that just pissed me off..... Sorry, but I've been on order for 6 WEEKS now.... same phone.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

Wait, this is what I ordered on the 19th, and mine says "in progress" still.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
An AT&T telephone sales rep told me that if November 27th comes and goes and I still have no phone then they will look more closely into the matter. Until this time has elapsed I'm still "well within my expected ship date being that it is still just the middle of October." It is assumed my phone will ship out closer to the November 9th date but it could just be wishful thinking. When I asked why people who ordered the same phone after me were getting theirs shipped already I was told this is not the case. And the preorders are indeed first come first serve. I didn't want to insist that it didn't appear to be the case because on a forum you are never 100% certain of anything anyone tells you. I am inclined to believe AT&T is having some continuity issues.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
An AT&T telephone sales rep told me that if November 27th comes and goes and I still have no phone then they will look more closely into the matter. Until this time has elapsed I'm still "well within my expected ship date being that it is still just the middle of October." It is assumed my phone will ship out closer to the November 9th date but it could just be wishful thinking. When I asked why people who ordered the same phone after me were getting theirs shipped already I was told this is not the case. And the preorders are indeed first come first serve. I didn't want to insist that it didn't appear to be the case because on a forum you are never 100% certain of anything anyone tells you. I am inclined to believe AT&T is having some continuity issues.

Oh, you should see my very lengthy very.... Rude (from me) conversation chat that I had with this person. He claims that it all depends on inventory and when you placed the order. I then said that if you ask me it shouldn't matter where you place the order it should all be one big list not individual ones. My order was placed 6 weeks ago and people who ordered 2-4 weeks ago already have their phones. Yea, that seems real fair. I then got an automated message. I then told them about Apple having them in stores and they tried to get me to cancel my order and place one at Apple.....

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
Oh, you should see my very lengthy very.... Rude (from me) conversation chat that I had with this person. He claims that it all depends on inventory and when you placed the order. I then said that if you ask me it shouldn't matter where you place the order it should all be one big list not individual ones. My order was placed 6 weeks ago and people who ordered 2-4 weeks ago already have their phones. Yea, that seems real fair. I then got an automated message. I then told them about Apple having them in stores and they tried to get me to cancel my order and place one at Apple.....

I'm not certain anyone at AT&T knows whats going on.

DebMordecai

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
Debmordecai ordered in store. Thanks.

By the way, I stopped by the store where I ordered today to discuss the email I received soliciting my purchase of a new iPhone 6 plus and that it was "available now". Obviously I wasn't the first one questioning this email, and obviously a phone wasn't "available". When I asked to check the status of my order because the wording in my statuses conflict, I got the (polite) "you'll get it when you get it" answer, and a puzzled look when I mentioned that others have ordered after me and received theirs or have earlier delivery dates. I hoped for, but really didn't expect, anything different.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Debmordecai ordered in store. Thanks.

By the way, I stopped by the store where I ordered today to discuss the email I received soliciting my purchase of a new iPhone 6 plus and that it was "available now". Obviously I wasn't the first one questioning this email, and obviously a phone wasn't "available". When I asked to check the status of my order because the wording in my statuses conflict, I got the (polite) "you'll get it when you get it" answer, and a puzzled look when I mentioned that others have ordered after me and received theirs or have earlier delivery dates. I hoped for, but really didn't expect, anything different.

That's okay because when I was chatting online with someone I several times brought up 2 examples of people ordering after me (6 weeks now) and they pretty much dodged it every time or just stated 'it all depends on our inventory and what phone you ordered'.

And I added it.

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Originally my phone was ordered back on 9-18 and was scheduled to ship between 10-30 to 11-10 well today I got an email saying my order had shipped and will arrive on Tuesday, kinda sucks it shipped on a Friday so I have to wait until Tuesday but still its on its way.

Mine was a 128GB Gold AT&T 6+ so for those waiting, things are looking up.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
INTERNET BUNDLE NOW