AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Hey I also forgot to mention with my phone call to att last night. Even though when I call it says my phone is on back order the guy says it's not. They just haven't gotten it yet. Then it went to pending. Then to awaiting acceptance of terms and condition. And we were on the phone with the guy for 45 minutes.

Wow. What a fiasco. Hoping AT&T / Apple get their stuff together and start getting some phones pumped out.

21stNow

Aug 12, 2013
Visit site
Some people are seeing movement last night and this morning on AT&T's forums. They were 9/12 pre-order customers from what I could see so far.

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
A co-worker of mine says he order a 128 GB Space Grey 6 Plus at 6:00 a.m. Central time on 9/12, his is showing to be delivered here at the office on Monday! Maybe there's hope for all of your first day preorders yet!

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
A co-worker of mine says he order a 128 GB Space Grey 6 Plus at 6:00 a.m. Central time on 9/12, his is showing to be delivered here at the office on Monday! Maybe there's hope for all of your first day preorders yet!

This sounds more reassuring. For the sake of continuity, I would imagine the rest of us preorder clowns will be following suit in succession. Going on 5 weeks to receive a first-day preorder seems a bit excessive to me.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm not sure. I got a he said she said crap last night from Apple and att both. Apple says the ones that are in their stores is their orders. I guess since they are mainly caught up they can go to their stores instead of helping out the carriers to get their preorder finished. But att says that Apple isn't supplying them with enough. Take your pick.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
ALRIGHT GUYS!!!!!!!!!Apple is not responsible for any of our phones! The AT&T guy I'm talking with right now says AT&T is responsible because they have to order the phones through Apple. So really, when you think about it Apple has the right to sell the phones in their stores because they probably don't know that AT&T has SOOOO many people still waiting..... So I'm currently blaming AT&T fully right now.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
ALRIGHT GUYS!!!!!!!!!Apple is not responsible for any of our phones! The AT&T guy I'm talking with right now says AT&T is responsible because they have to order the phones through Apple. So really, when you think about it Apple has the right to sell the phones in their stores because they probably don't know that AT&T has SOOOO many people still waiting..... So I'm currently blaming AT&T fully right now.

Honestly that makes the most sense. Which is a shame that att has handled this the way they have.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
It is, I also got a FULLY CLEAR explination of the order statuses from this guy. I'll post them soon.

Okay... SO!!!! the following is what I got an explination on....
Back ordered--- not in AT&T possession...
Pending----------is the most unclear, and there is is still possibility of an error within shipping if the order is still pending.
and...
Preparing to ship----- Going out in the next group to be shipped out
Well, as you can see by that right now... I'm.... extremely confused by my status's... My phone is all 3 of those right now.....

jayk82

Trusted Member
Aug 25, 2013
Visit site
Okay... SO!!!! the following is what I got an explination on....
Back ordered--- not in AT&T possession...
Pending----------is the most unclear, and there is is still possibility of an error within shipping if the order is still pending.
and...
Preparing to ship----- Going out in the next group to be shipped out
Well, as you can see by that right now... I'm.... extremely confused by my status's... My phone is all 3 of those right now.....

Wow! Mine has been "preparing to ship" since I ordered on 10/6.

TheFox56

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
Boom! Just got my shipping notice! Should deliver to my front door on Monday night or Tuesday morning! That should be a good sign that they've gotten their act together...finally lol

6+ 128gb SG....ordered on 9/30 with estimated shipping dates of 10/27-11/9

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods