AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

catisch

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
Got a sales pitch email today from ATT advertising iPone 6 and 6 plus. The email starts out saying, "get the iPhone 6 today with ATT". And has a picture of the 6 and 6 plus. Unbelievable!! I emailed them back. Probably didn't do any good and no one will most likely read it. But made me feel better to vent

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Got a sales pitch email today from ATT advertising iPone 6 and 6 plus. The email starts out saying, "get the iPhone 6 today with ATT". And has a picture of the 6 and 6 plus. Unbelievable!! I emailed them back. Probably didn't do any good and no one will most likely read it. But made me feel better to vent

I would have been so mad.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Hah I got the same email and got excited when I saw am email from them. Offering me the phones and 30 gb of data for the price of 15. The catch is that you can't get that deal until you activate your new phone. What a joke!!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
So while I am talking to Att right now apple is blaming Att and Att is blaming apple. Woohoo! He said she said crap has officially started! I guess my phone is at a store? Whatever that means.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site

Yea. The guy said we needed to talk to the store we ordered at. HAHAHA! WE HAVE AND THEY CANT DO ANYMORE THEN WHAT THEY HAVE. His hands are tied with what he can do. So we ticked off someone from Apple and att today. Hehehe. Learned a few things.... Pending means nothing, one guy can give you two completely difference stories within 10 minutes when they first one does fall over well with the customer and it's possible that the terms and conditions are still awaiting acceptance. Which is not my case seeing as I have received one phone already. OHOHOH!!!! And the guy was trying to get us to cancel the order!!!!!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Yea. The guy said we needed to talk to the store we ordered at. HAHAHA! WE HAVE AND THEY CANT DO ANYMORE THEN WHAT THEY HAVE. His hands are tied with what he can do. So we ticked off someone from Apple and att today. Hehehe. Learned a few things.... Pending means nothing, one guy can give you two completely difference stories within 10 minutes when they first one does fall over well with the customer and it's possible that the terms and conditions are still awaiting acceptance. Which is not my case seeing as I have received one phone already. OHOHOH!!!! And the guy was trying to get us to cancel the order!!!!!
Why would they want you to cancel the order? Customer service at its finest.

DebMordecai

Sep 30, 2014
Visit site
I got the same email! It even has the nerve to say "And it's available now". Simply incredible! I believe a trip to the AT&T store is in order for me, if for no other reason than to have my say.

jimnbren

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Hey everyone-call the 877 number again. My message changed from back ordered to processing and my ship date is then repeated (11/9 -11/27). Does not mean my phone is getting ready to ship by no means but ATT must be changing things up a bit....

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal