AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm beyond livid right now!
I had a line holding up a next upgrade and requested they canceled and they canceled my 6+ order that was made three weeks ago! Lost my place in line! GRRRRRRRRR!

I would be livid!!! They should definately put in a request since it was their fault!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
i hope i didnt get a faulty one! lol yes its the plus. but i have not used any applications yet, just texting because i have a lot to sort out so i have just been talking to a lot of people but thats all.

texting usually isn't what kills a phone battery like that. it's using apps. I'd say try giving it a good full night's charge and hopefully that'll do the trick. If not, you have have a faulty one. Sorry

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
I would be livid!!! They should definately put in a request since it was their fault!

There's nothing they can do.
I can re-order.
To add insult to injury they said the trade in offer is now only $100 whereas in Sept. it was $200. The agent's response was they could put a note in the account about the $200 but could not guarantee I would get it!

Even more salt in the wound she proposed an offer to go to the 30GB/month plan for another $30/month!
I've been with ATT since 2007 (bought my original iphone with them) and am considering switching to Verizon or TMobile.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
There's nothing they can do.
I can re-order.
To add insult to injury they said the trade in offer is now only $100 whereas in Sept. it was $200. The agent's response was they could put a note in the account about the $200 but could not guarantee I would get it!

Even more salt in the wound she proposed an offer to go to the 30GB/month plan for another $30/month!
I've been with ATT since 2007 (bought my original iphone with them) and am considering switching to Verizon or TMobile.

Can't blame you there. But they better do something. and they better give you the $200 for the trade in. That, or try Best Buy their trade in can be pretty good as well. as for the 30gb plan, I would have bit their heads off.

April M1

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I AM SO PISSED!!! has this happened to anyone else?!!? so I went in store on 9/12 to order the iPhone and the guy said I would not get charged AT ALL until I activate my phone thats when the month would begin and I am being charged for the sept bill. Also I signed u for unlimited texting and just got a text saying i exceeded more than $20 in texting... WHAT IS GOING ON?? anybody else get their iphone and have this happen?

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I AM SO PISSED!!! has this happened to anyone else?!!? so I went in store on 9/12 to order the iPhone and the guy said I would not get charged AT ALL until I activate my phone thats when the month would begin and I am being charged for the sept bill. Also I signed u for unlimited texting and just got a text saying i exceeded more than $20 in texting... WHAT IS GOING ON?? anybody else get their iphone and have this happen?

The only thing I can think of with the texting part is thatit didn't start until next billing cycle? I'm sorry.

LVMHgirl

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
If anyone in the Southern California/LA area is planning to look for a phone at an Apple Store, check NOW!

I just got an alert (weird, because I never got them when I was looking for a 6+! ;) ) that the AT&T 128 Space Gray is available at Glendale Galleria and when I looked on the Apple site, they are available at The Grove, Topanga, The Oaks, Valencia and Victoria Gardens.

The 64 Space Gray is available at Northridge, Bev Ctr, The Grove, Topanga, The Oaks and Irvine Spectrum.

I'm sure other colors/models are available as well and that other parts of the US are getting stock too!

Good luck! :)

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
If anyone in the Southern California/LA area is planning to look for a phone at an Apple Store, check NOW!

I just got an alert (weird, because I never got them when I was looking for a 6+! ;) ) that the AT&T 128 Space Gray is available at Glendale Galleria and when I looked on the Apple site, they are available at The Grove, Topanga, The Oaks, Valencia and Victoria Gardens.

The 64 Space Gray is available at Northridge, Bev Ctr, The Grove, Topanga, The Oaks and Irvine Spectrum.

I'm sure other colors/models are available as well and that other parts of the US are getting stock too!

Good luck! :)

actually... 15 in California total 1 in Nevada 3 in Arizona 1 in Tennesse, 1 in Alabama 1 in Georgia and 1 in South Carolina... well that just TICKS me off.... 23 min that could have gone to people who preordered..... sad part is, non of these were that only 3 hours ago.....

wow.. within 5 minutes it just went done to 10 green dots instead of 23

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Wow...and within 5 more minutes there are no more 64's available in So Cal/LA area at all for personal pickup via Apple.com and only one store is showing availability for the 128: The Oaks. ��

yea, the space gray 128gb seems to be the most wanted one. But it's irritating that 6 people on this forum are waiting for a Space Gray 128gb iphone 6 plus...

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
This is what pi$$es me off...was with a friend of mine last night and saw he had a 6 plus (which he didn't have earlier in the week), he said he went into the AT&T store on Sunday Sept 21 and ordered his 64gb 6 Plus and it arrived sometime earlier this week...meanwhile there are others waiting since 9/12 for a 6 plus...
I am also on apple's forum and there are tons of people over there that ordered from Apple later than us and have their phones or are in the process of having them shipped to them but then there are others who have been waiting since 9/12 or 9/19 just like us meanwhile the Apple stores are continuing to get stock in every day when they can use those to ship to people who paid for them already.

Take a look at this chart...
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AgTa_2v15KBndEZ1VHlnZ25nSm9RWGxVOUoyZ3Q1U2c&usp=sharing

Click on the tab "APPLE 6 & 6 PLUS" at the bottom, and look at China's lead times...1-2 weeks, 2-3 weeks....meanwhile I have been waiting for 4 weeks and still have 4-6 weeks to wait according to AT&T...

RobJ1967

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I was told upfront that since my phone was backordered that I needed to get a quote for the att buyback program back (valid for 21 days) in September to insure I got the $200 for my iphone 4. I got my phone on Oct. 11 and they honored the $200. No questions asked.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Interesting bit of information for the group here. And let me preface my subsequent comments with that I'm really surprised that this situation had bothered me do much, but it has. So, on October 14th, I preordered the Galaxy Note 4 after talking to the rep that said that if I preordered I would get the device on launch day. Fueled by my frustration, I decided to do it! Yesterday I got an email saying preparing for shipment. And this morning or said it has shipped. I will get it tomorrow. I also ordered a case on Amazon and it will arrive today. I don't know if I will keep it. I still love my Apple products, but I have loved my Note devices in the past and I may just fall in love with this one as well. The process of actually getting one has definitely been a lot better and stress free.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Interesting bit of information for the group here. And let me preface my subsequent comments with that I'm really surprised that this situation had bothered me do much, but it has. So, on October 14th, I preordered the Galaxy Note 4 after talking to the rep that said that if I preordered I would get the device on launch day. Fueled by my frustration, I decided to do it! Yesterday I got an email saying preparing for shipment. And this morning or said it has shipped. I will get it tomorrow. I also ordered a case on Amazon and it will arrive today. I don't know if I will keep it. I still love my Apple products, but I have loved my Note devices in the past and I may just fall in love with this one as well. The process of actually getting one has definitely been a lot better and stress free.

That is how it's supposed to happen. I too am thinking about going into an AT&T store tomorrow Ang getting a note 4, my buddy at the one store said they have a bunch coming in. We will see.

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
Just in case anyone was wondering, my iPhone 6 Plus status has not changed. Still November 9-27th. Looks like I may be back to Android for the next year.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox