AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Supposedly they started manufacturing more 6 pluses but apparently they're not manufacturing/shipping them quick enough

I think it more of along the line of they aren't being shipped to the U.S. Really.

And I'm getting the feeling I highly doubt I'll be getting my phone this week now. Or next week. This is just stupid.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I really don't blame AT&T for the supply ptoblrm...that's on Apple but I do blame AT&T for the mess they've made out of how they have filled their orders...it should have been first come, first served...simple as that. I also blame AT&T for tying my hands and not allowing me to cancel my preorder, thus being FORCED to wait this fiasco out!

Armando Galaz

Oct 11, 2014
Visit site
hey anyone else bother by the fact that there's nothing in the news about the problem. And when I Google for info is all outdated.

Order the silver 128g plus on 9/22 expected 10/30 to 11/10

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Yes all suppliers are on back order! I pre ordered mine at a corporate Sprint store on September 15th at 10am and just got my iPhone 6 plus this past Wednesday. And no other pluses came in the store not even on release day! I live in Cumming Ga and no Sprint stores got any in just the 6s.

That's pretty good 23 days. I ordered mine with Sprint Sales over the phone on 10/1. Be nice to get my Plus after 23 days.

Crackdogg

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I preordered 3 6+ on 9/12 at about 5:30pm PST, 2 64gig grey, and 1 64gig gold one, and they just shipped today. My original expected ship dates were 11/9-27. I've been checking my status updates constantly, and it finally shipped. It went from back ordered to shipped in about 24 hours. So, it happens pretty quick. Not happy that I had to wait 30 days from the time I ordered, but am happy that I don't have to wait another 30 days. This crap has been driving me nuts. Hopefully everyone who is still waiting, especially those who ordered on 9/12 get their phones soon.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Your telling me. I think my guy at my store lied to me, again. Just telling me what I wanted to hear. He said since it changed to processing I should get my shipping info today or tomorrow... well it's 8:45 right now, and I just call the order status number and it still says back ordered... There is no way I will get it by Wednesday like he said I would. No way.

Last edited:

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
TBH they have no way of knowing that info in the corporate store.
How often is everyone checking the order status page?
Must be bad as they have a captcha on it to prevent drive by scanning/reporting which in this case would be nice.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
At this point, they are probably both telling you anything to get you off the chat or out of the store.

yea, I'm thinking so, but yesterday was the first time I actually went into that store since the 29th when my other phone got activated. He had asked me if I had heard anything about it and I said no, he did a quick check for me and after I got the "Still preparing to ship" from him I walked out and didn't go back till yesterday. I also found out the only pluses they have been getting in stock are space gray 16 gb. That's only once in a while and no other ones.

netnative

Sep 24, 2012
Visit site
Since 10/10 I have been using the Verizon version of the 128GB Space Grey iPhone 6 Plus without any issues. However, I had to cancel my order with AT&T before I could get a new nano SIM card at an AT&T store. I hope that you get your phones soon. However, Apple keeps insulting AT&T customers by devoting production to open new markets while keeping customers with preorders waiting. See: Apple to roll out iPhone 6 in 36 new markets by end of October - WSJ.

catisch

Oct 14, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on 9-12 around 7:00PM EST. I ordered 2 one for my husband and one for me. I got estimated shipping time of 11/9-11/27. My husbands came on 9/25 no email or text to let us know it had shipped. I called att to see where the other phone is. I was told that I irdered them 8 minutes apart and should be getting mine soon. I am still waiting.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I ordered on 9-12 around 7:00PM EST. I ordered 2 one for my husband and one for me. I got estimated shipping time of 11/9-11/27. My husbands came on 9/25 no email or text to let us know it had shipped. I called att to see where the other phone is. I was told that I irdered them 8 minutes apart and should be getting mine soon. I am still waiting.

What's ones did you order?

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner