AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
What's really bothering me now is that the Spigen case that I was waiting for (the perfect case) has been delivered to my office so it will be waiting there on Tuesday when I go to work and I will still not have a phone to go into it. So now I will be staring at the two cases that I own for my 6 plus without a phone. That's what's getting to me today. Tomorrow it will be something else.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
What's really bothering me now is that the Spigen case that I was waiting for (the perfect case) has been delivered to my office so it will be waiting there on Tuesday when I go to work and I will still not have a phone to go into it. So now I will be staring at the two cases that I own for my 6 plus without a phone. That's what's getting to me today. Tomorrow it will be something else.

I also have a apple case already. And on the email list for life proof Nuud for it for hunting. I think I've come to the conclusion that by the time my phone ships the 6 plus s and apple watch 2 will be out. Along with an Apple TV set

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
The other bad thing is by next Friday, it would have been just about a month since I ordered my phone and nothing. I have never experienced anything like this before. How can you order something and not get any updates on your order as to when it will ship after a month? And I know that I was given an expected date that it will ship, but I'm not happy with that either. If I had known that it wasn't going to ship until mid to late November when I was placing the order I wouldn't have placed it. And the only reason I didn't cancel it right away is because I saw that people were getting their devices early. But a month is a long time. I keep trying to convince myself that I shouldn't sweat it because I have a perfectly good phone right now. But it is the principle of it. Give me my phone AT&T.

C6TX6

Jun 13, 2014
Visit site
Anyone remember that movie Click?
This is one of those events that you wish you had that remote control and could fast forward to delivery date of our phones.
Of course this means skipping 6 weeks of your life. For some of us that may not be the end of the world.
The bright side is (according to the movie) is every time you order a device you will get it immediately. :)

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Anyone remember that movie Click?
This is one of those events that you wish you had that remote control and could fast forward to delivery date of our phones.
Of course this means skipping 6 weeks of your life. For some of us that may not be the end of the world.
The bright side is (according to the movie) is every time you order a device you will get it immediately. :)

Hm... Skip 6 weeks of my life. I can live with that. All it is is just work work and more work. Lol. Give me that dang remote!

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I just spoke to a really nice guy at a local AT&T store, he checked 20 of the closest stores and said there isn't a single 128gb 6 OR 6 plus at any store.

They do have a 64gb Gold plus at the local store but I really have my heart set on 128gb, plus they can't hold it for me and I am stuck at work with client meetings all afternoon.

Crazy how none of these stores have any in stock at all, and he said they haven't had any shipments in for at least 2 weeks. The gold 64 they have was returned and unopen.

RobJ1967

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I just picked my 6+ 64 gig space gray from the ATT store here in Ohio on Saturday Oct. 11. I had preordered in the ATT store on Sept 12 at 1:30 pm and had them ship to the store and got a 11/9-27 ship date. They are starting to ship out the phones because I saw 25 phones shipments come into the store where I picked mine up. The ATT rep said that these are the first 6+ phones that he has seen come in. Looks like they are shipping early so hopefully, others will start to see their orders filled. Good Luck!

BTW, the phone is awesome.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I just picked my 6+ 64 gig space gray from the ATT store here in Ohio on Saturday Oct. 11. I had preordered in the ATT store on Sept 12 at 1:30 pm and had them ship to the store and got a 11/9-27 ship date. They are starting to ship out the phones because I saw 25 phones shipments come into the store where I picked mine up. The ATT rep said that these are the first 6+ phones that he has seen come in. Looks like they are shipping early so hopefully, others will start to see their orders filled. Good Luck!

BTW, the phone is awesome.

Did you get an email or text message to let you know your phone was shipped or ready for pickup?

RobJ1967

Oct 10, 2014
Visit site
I did not get any notification. I was checking my orderstatus and saw that the status changed to shipping on Oct. 9. It shipped from Memphis, TN. I just watched the USPS tracking info and went to the store when it delivered. No text or email was ever sent to me.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
They should have to fill all our preorders before they deliver to those countries but that's not gonna happen.

That is how it should go down, fill all existing orders, especially those who orders weeks ago. But it's in apples best interest to sell/deliver to the markets who pay more than we do. That is the only thing I can think of, making 400,000 6's and 140,000 6+'s daily and none showing up in any store in the USA and no orders being fulfilled It's just not right, and I wish there was something to be done about it.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh