AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
i finally gave up and went and picked one up at the apple store in austin. i ordered 64gb sg on 9/18 with 10/29-11/7 ship dates. this was the first and last time I have ever ordered an iphone from att and will definitely be the last (not blaming them 100%) but it sure sucks the way this went down.

I blame att 100% because so far Verizon and sprint from what I keep reading have been getting theirs phones in the proper orders. Apple is able to get all their phones out just fine as well. Including the att people. If you ordered from att seems like they are just taking random orders to be fulfilled. I will NEVER preorder any phone through att every again.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
I blame att 100% because so far Verizon and sprint from what I keep reading have been getting theirs phones in the proper orders. Apple is able to get all their phones out just fine as well. Including the att people. If you ordered from att seems like they are just taking random orders to be fulfilled. I will NEVER preorder any phone through att every again.

I ordered from Sprint on 10/1/14 and no I didn't get my phone yet not expecting it for at least 3-4 weeks.
I've been on the Sprint forums and they are a lot angry folks and rightly so that ordered on the 12th and haven't gotten their phones. So it's not any better with the preorders at Sprint.

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I ordered from Sprint on 10/1/14 and no I didn't get my phone yet not expecting it for at least 3-4 weeks.
I've been on the Sprint forums and they are a lot angry folks and rightly so that ordered on the 12th and haven't gotten their phones. So it's not any better with the preorders at Sprint.

Sorry. That's actually what I've been hearing that they were getting their phones out better. Not to mention sprint was the main one the Apple stores seem to be carrying lately.

iEd

Banned
Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Sorry. That's actually what I've been hearing that they were getting their phones out better. Not to mention sprint was the main one the Apple stores seem to be carrying lately.

Go to the Sprint forums. You don't need to log in. They are killing the customer care reps over there because they seem to be copying and pasting a response to customer rants. 4-6 weeks and wait for a tracking number is all you gonna get there. Folks are threatening to leave cause they don't have their 6plus yet. They say I'm canceling my order and going to ATT or VZW. It's bad all over for all the carriers customers.

Last edited:

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Well my iPhone 5 broke the other day. I went into apple to get an old blackberry activated, and it took almost an hour because the guy at Apple had to call customer service to activate it and they wouldn't do it because I was in process of an upgrade, they called it "upgrade flow". They eventually activated it because otherwise I didn't have a working phone. So I asked him if I can just cancel my order and I'll take my chances finding one in a store and they wouldn't let me cancel it even though it nowhere close to shipping. So I'm STUCK with a BS blackberry that I can't even text on, carrying around my AT&T iPad mini to iMessage on, an iPhone 6 plus that's supposed to deliver 11/9-11/27 and they won't let me cancel. I'm sooooooooo annoyed.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm gonna press my luck and see if I can cancel since att already screwed up when I was in the store. It seems my Apple Store has a steady flow of pluses in

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Well my iPhone 5 broke the other day. I went into apple to get an old blackberry activated, and it took almost an hour because the guy at Apple had to call customer service to activate it and they wouldn't do it because I was in process of an upgrade, they called it "upgrade flow". They eventually activated it because otherwise I didn't have a working phone. So I asked him if I can just cancel my order and I'll take my chances finding one in a store and they wouldn't let me cancel it even though it nowhere close to shipping. So I'm STUCK with a BS blackberry that I can't even text on, carrying around my AT&T iPad mini to iMessage on, an iPhone 6 plus that's supposed to deliver 11/9-11/27 and they won't let me cancel. I'm sooooooooo annoyed.

Did they say that your order was being 'processed' and in the 'que'? That's what I was told.
And that's just bull if they try telling you that you couldn't activate an old phone. It's not an upgrade at all and therefore to activate an old phone should always be an option and not take over an upgrade.

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Definitely no canceling...I tried and they wouldn't let me. I was gonna take my chances at Target because they have the 6plus in stock and it really irks me that it's sitting there and I can't get it!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Definitely no canceling...I tried and they wouldn't let me. I was gonna take my chances at Target because they have the 6plus in stock and it really irks me that it's sitting there and I can't get it!

That actually would make me mad. I'm planning on stopping by my att store and find on the difference between 'processing' and 'being in the que' and the 'preparing to ship' that I've had since preorder. See if I can't get a definitely answer as to why they are shipping them out of order as well.

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Everyone check their status now.. mine has went from preparing to ship to processing for shipment and I have a tracking number but no information with tracking number yet. I guess it just changed. I've been waiting for a 128gb gold plus. Check

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Everyone check their status now.. mine has went from preparing to ship to processing for shipment and I have a tracking number but no information with tracking number yet. I guess it just changed. I've been waiting for a 128gb gold plus. Check

Mine still says preparing to ship and calling still says back ordered

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Sigh...mine still says "preparing to ship". Wish I hadn't gone and checked again. Lol

Try going into an att store and asking them to check on it. I just left my store and he said that it is processing (when I check it's still preparing to ship). So I asked him what the difference is and processing means that's it's in its box and getting a sticker. That's what I was told. So I'm suppose to see movement tomorrow or Tuesday. But, I'll believe it when I see it.

Espo

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Mine has said "SHIPMENT STATUS: In Progress" since the day I ordered it and nothing online gives me a shipping date estimate.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh