AT&T STATUS UPDATES - iPhone 6 PLUS only

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Oh I believe that completely but really how hard would it be to have a MASTER list that is used at all warehouses and just friggin go down the list in order of "dates ordered". I could write the software program that would do that and it's not that difficult. This is insane the way they are doing it. So it's more based on region then?? If that's true, I'm in wV and probably **** out of luck! So so irritated!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
Oh I believe that completely but really how hard would it be to have a MASTER list that is used at all warehouses and just friggin go down the list in order of "dates ordered". I could write the software program that would do that and it's not that difficult. This is insane the way they are doing it. So it's more based on region then?? If that's true, I'm in wV and probably **** out of luck! So so irritated!
Yea, I feel your pain, I'm in the thumb area of Michigan not many things around me really. Last time I checked my local att store doesn't even have a 6 plus display model. I don't understand why they don't have a master list. I seriously wanted to reach through my screen and yell at the guy.

Art H

Sep 16, 2014
Visit site
I preordered the same the SG 128 6 plus on the 12th as well and I am still showing the nov 9-27 expected ship date. It's a bit disconcerting to say the least.

anon(4144202)

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site

Me and you both. I live in Louisiana so I'm sure I'll be **** out of luck as well!

WeAreAllUnique

Aug 1, 2014
Visit site
We should have gone with Samsung. We would have had our phones on launch day because no one wants them.

Sent from my iPad Air using Swype and Tapatalk

phlamethrowre

Feb 5, 2014
Visit site
My Est. Shipping dates got moved from this month to late in November. So I bought a Sony Z Ultra from Newegg, an incipio feather case and 2 magnetic charging cables. I no longer really care what my shipping date is.

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
I wont get my phone until shipping dates either. Its already 10/11 & my ship date is 10/13 - 10/22 & monday the 13th is a federal holiday so ill count that out. I pre ordered on the 12th @ 3:47am. My Samsung galaxy sucks and I will never get another android. Every single Samsung phone I had has had defaulted and broken charger ports. I just want my iphone 6+ 128gb gold.

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
Oh and this is my first apple phone I've ever had. I have an iPad but thats it oh and used to have an ipod 4th generation until I washed it over a year ago

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
So... Got off the phone with someone from att. The ***** couldn't understand when I said 'I would like to know why people who ordered the same exact phone as I did get theirs already' 'well it all varies on what one you ordered between the color and the size'. OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! she then proceeded that my phone was being processed? Was in the que? What the heck is the difference between 'processed' and 'preparing to ship'? Is there really a difference? She also tried telling me that it will probably still be another 35-42 BUISNESS days?!?!?! That's WELL beyond my original November 11th date that it still is telling me...

x0xkaronx0x

Sep 25, 2014
Visit site
So... Got off the phone with someone from att. The ***** couldn't understand when I said 'I would like to know why people who ordered the same exact phone as I did get theirs already' 'well it all varies on what one you ordered between the color and the size'. OMG!!!! SERIOUSLY?!?!?! she then proceeded that my phone was being processed? Was in the que? What the heck is the difference between 'processed' and 'preparing to ship'? Is there really a difference? She also tried telling me that it will probably still be another 35-42 BUISNESS days?!?!?! That's WELL beyond my original November 11th date that it still is telling me...

35-42 days my *** 👊 they can really kiss my mfing ***. Il deff cancel and buy in the store somewhere. Foh

Dream Lester

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm with you Kiwi. I'm giving it another week! This is all just ridiculous and I think we've been patiently understanding about the whole "supply and demand", I reallh do get that BUT not when someone is getting my exact phone when they ordered after me. That's just BS!

kiwiskittles852

Sep 23, 2014
Visit site
I'm with you Kiwi. I'm giving it another week! This is all just ridiculous and I think we've been patiently understanding about the whole "supply and demand", I reallh do get that BUT not when someone is getting my exact phone when they ordered after me. That's just BS!

Yea and that's when I went on a rampage with att. I'm stopping by at my local store that I ordered my phones at and if the one guy that put in my order doesn't tell me anything then I'm gathering my money and order with Apple at the end of the week. I think memn is the 3rd person on here that ordered after the 12th with this phone and either already got it or got their shipping information.

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
From reading the posts seems ATT is screwing people .. I'm with Verizon I got my plus 128gb two weeks ago from Apple .. I had preordered had a 10/17 ship date I checked Apple site had one in stock bought it and then canceled my pre order .. Then my wife wanted a 6 128gb I called Verizon and they shipped not wait and had it two days later .. Not sure what ATT issue is with all this November stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rms2005

Sep 27, 2014
Visit site
i finally gave up and went and picked one up at the apple store in austin. i ordered 64gb sg on 9/18 with 10/29-11/7 ship dates. this was the first and last time I have ever ordered an iphone from att and will definitely be the last (not blaming them 100%) but it sure sucks the way this went down.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro